I don't often go on Sup Forums, however I decided to pop in and see how things are going...

I don't often go on Sup Forums, however I decided to pop in and see how things are going. In the shitposting bracket you were on par with Sup Forums 6 months ago. What the fuck happened, what's wrong with this place, why did this board get infested by memes and shitposting? In this state it would be the best to delete the board, and reopen in 3 months with new mods

fuck off Sup Forums

El JUSTO JAJAJAJA NICEO MEMEO DANNYBOYTBH!!!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA DANNYBOYTBH

I don't have to be from Sup Forums to keep tabs on the shitposting bracket

I've been blaming Game of Thrones but honestly I think people just heard that Sup Forums is a meme place so they come and clutter the board with shit and make it really difficult to have actual conversations about TV and film

check mein doubles

fuck off Sup Forums

Sup Forums?

Found Dannyboytbh

I'm not from Sup Forums you morons

kys lou

you sick chink bastard

Even Sup Forums makes fun of us

Redwood is modding the board

EL YUSTO

JAJAJAJAJAJA

where the fuck have you been? Sup Forums is literally where the Sup Forums meme metagame is decided

It wasn't always like this. Memes used to be fun for the whole family. Baneposting was top class. Then mean-spirited memes like JUST and HOWEVER ruined any decent conversations and spread to other boards.

stop stalking her, lou

shitposting on Sup Forums is so fun man

im banned til the 19th for triggering the pc babies

why is Sup Forums so boring?

oh he got the Iron Cross for killing a Jew, nice

>In the shitposting bracket you were on par with Sup Forums 6 months ago. What the fuck happened,
You answered it yourself in the previous sentence

because Sup Forums users are actually in on the joke.
I start a lot of console war threads just to see Sup Forumsedditors kill each other over children toys and they fall for it every single time.
I once made a thread defending censorship following a censorship bingo meme they made word by word and nobody caught up on it in 270+ replies.
I know autism is a meme at this point but 90% of that board has to be genuinely autistic

Because redditors and spics

LOU IS A HISPANIC
LOU IS A HISPANIC
LOU IS A HISPANIC
LOU IS A HISPANIC
LOU IS A HISPANIC
ARIBA ARIBA ARIBA SO SELF HATING