Can we all agree this is the greatest pop album of this century?

Can we all agree this is the greatest pop album of this century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA
youtube.com/watch?v=yBmL9CKyz-o
mega.nz/#!tcx3QK5D!kyT9tC0raBrRq3z3EQcXYZY7VpIkEiis0MJA9DJWB3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

No.

'no'

well what is faggots

Yes. Anyone who doesn't agree name a better one please.

Hi Bayar!

I just came back to it yesterday lol. It aged terribly (like it wasn't bad in the first place)

1/10

Can't think of a more detestable artist in history.

this

So Happy I Could Die is the most underrated song

10000 times better than that mediocrity EMOTION that Sup Forums blows their load over. So Happy I Could Die is one of her best

never forget

>3 good songs
>greatest anything

top jej

jagged little pill

That would be greatest pop album of the millennium though.

edge of glory is a great song. lady gaga at her best is generally underappreciated

I really like it. I have the vinyl rip on my computer, which has better mastering, but it has some surface noise.

no it was released within 100 years

No.

>shit production
>brickwalled
>boring, bland club dance pop
>shitty lyrics

Face it it was only big because of her persona. Right place, right time, pop was very boring and Lady Gaga made it a little less boring. That doesn't mean the album was good (it wasn't).

no it was all style no substance

>shit production
the vinyl version isn't brickwalled
>brickwalled
the vinyl version isn't brickwalled
>boring, bland club dance pop
except it's heavily influenced by Bartok and Eastern European folk music and uses diminished minors and piano flourishes throughout
>shitty lyrics
the lyrics reference Hitchcock, vagina dentata, James Dean, alcoholism, and revenge; some are in french--pretty good for top 40 pop

but style *is* substance, mon frere

No

>but it has some surface noise.
not really worth it then you fucking idiot

EEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE

Mate, life has surface noise

I'll upload it for you.

bullshit truism is bullshit

yeah, i think we both know that isn't going to happen

>>shit production
>the vinyl version isn't brickwalled
Production would still be shit. I've heard plenty of brickwalled albums that still sound good. TFM is soulless.

>except it's heavily influenced by Bartok and Eastern European folk music and uses diminished minors and piano flourishes throughout
How nice.

>the lyrics reference Hitchcock, vagina dentata, James Dean, alcoholism, and revenge; some are in french--pretty good for top 40 pop
Oh wow she talks about vaginas, sex, revenge, James Dean, and says a couple words in French. So deep and intriguingly insightfully artistic and unique. I see that she pulled one over on you and got you hook line and sinker just like everyone else who is primarily, if not solely, exposed to radio pop and thinks anything that slightly deviates from the norm is an artistic masterpiece (see also: Radiohead fans).

For the record I think Joanne is very underrated, and I like several of Gaga's singles. I looked forward to her halftime performance (which was unfortunately lackluster). But TFM is not a very good album.

look i used to love this album when it dropped. but now i don't go back to it at all
i still bump aaliyah and JT tho. timbalands production is still the best in the business

youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA
youtube.com/watch?v=yBmL9CKyz-o

>ignores: ''pretty good for top 40 pop''
>Joanne is very underrated
>But TFM is not a very good album.

why are you such a normie user?

it's the truth

lowering the standards because her album happened to reach top 40 is idiotic.
fans make the music reach the top 40. not the artist

No, 1989 is

I mean, if you're going to use vague words like "soulless," then I don't know what to tell ya'.

Lyrics in all popular music tend to be pretty bad/bland. If we can't establish some kind of objective rubric on this shit, then there's no way to establish good and bad.

And it's just me explaining why it's not bad with you insisting that I haven't putt my finger on what distinguishes good from bad.

Well shit dude I just think you don't like it.

>ignores: ''pretty good for top 40 pop''
I thought my opinion on that would be clear. No, it's not "pretty good for top 40 pop". It's lackluster even for that.

>Joanne is very underrated
It is, it's her only truly good album start to finish.

>But TFM is not a very good album.
It's not.

>why are you such a normie user?
You think you're special for liking The Fame Monster? Even though every fucking normie loved Gaga in that time period? Even though Gaga is an incredibly normie artist? Holy shit dude.

OK

>it's her only truly good album start to finish.

we're trying to tell you that this makes you an even bigger normie user

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster (Vinyl Rip) (320 kbps) [warning: contains minor surface noise]

mega.nz/#!tcx3QK5D!kyT9tC0raBrRq3z3EQcXYZY7VpIkEiis0MJA9DJWB3g

;)

when I say "minor," I mean "I think most of you guys probably wouldn't have even noticed it, but I like to be forthright with people."

thank you

it truly is. that and Futuresex/Lovesounds

I was just thinking that her music hadn't aged well after I saw the halftime show. Just seems bland now.

Record labels with millions of dollars make music reach the top 40. Which result in fans.

Look up "Is Pop Music Holding You Hostage" sometime.

Drakes "So Far Gone" is goat pop record

this