What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

No reason. He liked doing things like that

Luther was hired by Cyrus' second in command to assassinate Cyrus so that guy could take over the Gramercy Riffs. Who do you think he's on the phone with throughout the movie? The Warriors were just too good and Luther paid for it dearly.

Kinda funny that Luther gets fucked in the end by him.

I always though he was talking to the girl on the radio. As his scenes on the phone are after hers. Also, they got that actress because she was friends with Luther irl

come out to play-ay!

I thought she was just an exposition device, but she's one of the best parts of the movie so good on him for getting her involved.
>dat part where she says sorry and plays Joe Walsh at the end

You're one of The Rogues and The Riffs are about to jump you. Do you fight them? Run down the beach? Swim to England?

He had no problem, the Warriors did it

>Le multiracial gang are the good guys meme

I thought this guy was Brian Austin Green for the longest time

>movie pushes multiculturalism
>the coolest character is the white guy
why do they always do this?

She's so damn good.

What was your favorite gang?

Mine was the cops

Originally they were latinos and negros only. Paramount decided to change that to "avoid political issues". Funny how times change, eh?

That's not Ajax. Also Swann is more swarty than white

>one guy has a katana

No thank you

good point, he does look like there's a little west indian in his genepool.

He wanted the Warriors to come out to play. Instead they kept hiding.

He was very upset.

Another theory was that he was on the phone with mobsters who got him to kill Cyrus. Which makes sense:

>We can tax the crime syndicates, the police.

You think the mobsters of New York City would want 60,000 street punks unionizing like that against them? It explains the police already being at the speech and ready with riot gear. They were told to wait for the shot then jump in at the confusion to bust some heads.

Also, note that even when the Warriors were walking through the home turfs of most of these gangs, not one of them (besides the Lizzies) had a gun? The movie made it seem like having a gun was very rare for a street gang. Luther was obviously given his by a crooked cop or a mobster.

>tfw play the game so excited and they make you play as fucking Rembrandt for most of it
Holy fuck I was pissed.

It could be as you say. But for the guns, remember they were unarmed for the truce. The lizzies probably got guns because they were on their hq

But you would think that the other gangs whose home turf they were on, such as the Turnbull ACs or Punks, at least one of them would be carrying.

The punks had chains, blades and bats. The furies had bats, too. Maybe they just favored melee weapons seeing as only women and Luther had them.

Ben threw his smoked cheese pig in the fire.

He was havin a good time

>implying he had a problem
What, you never stick bottles on your fingers and taunt people in sing-song?

How did he fit bottles on his finger tips like that? I'm skinny and can't even do it.

He just wanted to have a good time.

You can't fit the tip of a finger in a bottle?

people think he hit Lisa when he stated countless times to Mark that he did in fact not hit her. He did not.

The guys with the baseball bats and painted face were rad as fuck.

>that guy that got thrown under a train and then never mentioned again because he was fighting with the director

apparently threatening the guy too

Swann asks about him and Merci says cops got him. Funnily enough, those two were the reason he was written out