Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ta6Gyd85vY
youtube.com/watch?v=N5ICaTOxqpI
theonion.com/article/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-telling-people-joh-53190
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're anti-immigrant too
The Donald™ would be proud
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ta6Gyd85vY

I mean, you're joking, but John Lennon bitterly resented his manager Brian Epstein and was fond of making both homophobic and antisemitic remarks to him and about him, including telling Brian he should title his autobiography "Queer Jew."

>Epstein asked John Lennon what he thought the book should be called, and Lennon suggested "Queer Jew". Lennon was later quoted as saying that the book should have been titled, "A Cellarful of Boys" in reference to Epstein's homosexuality.[4]

What an absolute madman

>The lyrics are thought to relate, at least in part, to The Beatles' manager Brian Epstein. Indeed, it has been claimed that Lennon sang "Baby you're a rich fag Jew" in the studio.

>what is jovial bants

ameriburgers pls shut up

>Why are Beatles so anti-semite?

well they're bigger than jesus after all

>bongistanis have been eating so much Muslim cum that they see anti-gay and anti-Jew remarks as 'banter'

why did they want to start a race war

That was their mission all along. They were all secretly members of an underground white power organization based in Liverpool that used pop music to subliminally spread their propaganda. Paul finally tried to break away and go public but was killed and replaced with a lookalike.

no I mean I agree, and we have it in US culture as well, as evidenced by this collegehumor skit:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5ICaTOxqpI

but I think in John Lennon's case it was like 50% friendly bantz and 50% "fuck you fucking brian epstein you fucking faggot jew you took all my fucking money faggot"

I mean, one time someone jokingly implied that John Lennon was gay with Brian, so John knocked him down and stomped on his head. So I don't think he thought being gay was a laughing matter.

Man, John Lennon was kind of a fucking M A D M A N, huh?

Hated Bob Dylan

>Man, John Lennon was kind of a fucking M A D M A N, huh?

Are you surprised. Being the most famous face on the planet would drive anyone mental.

We know it's bants, but we're just continuing the bants by bantering about his bants, ya dig?

I T S A M E M E Y O U D I P

>John Lennon was a piece of shit

woah, groundbreaking discovery folks

theonion.com/article/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-telling-people-joh-53190

I would probably say theyre more atheist

That's explains a lot.

kek, that's about it

>I mean, one time someone jokingly implied that John Lennon was gay with Brian, so John knocked him down and stomped on his head

didn't that guy die soon after?

>john lennon killed someone

lol

No, you're confusing that with Stuart Sutcliffe who died of a brain injury after getting his head stomped on, though I think that was some Germans he got into a fight with with Lennon, though I've also heard John kicked his head in from people here as well. Bob Wooler did almost die when John kicked the shit out of him and he ended up in hospital with broken ribs. John never apologised for it and said he was justified in doing it.

Nice try, they were literally friends and Bob wrote a song about him that's the closing track of his 2012 album.

because you are a fucking loser who still thinks shock value is funny in itself

Nah, I don't think that's why, John died way before I was born.