Truth about Islam & the west

Okay, I used to hard core alt right, browse Sup Forums, post on /r/the_donald and all that jazz. I was anti-immigration, anti-Islam and pro white nationalism. This was last year when I was living in northern Ontario. Small, shitty town mostly white. Then I started university for sociology at York University.

You know what? I met tons of people from various people. Nothing scary about them. Just as Canadian as you and I.

And I also met a lot of Muslims. Let me tell you, Muslim women are fucking sexy. Definitely not like how it is on Fox News potraying them as ISIS.

I actually smoked up with a Pakistani Muslimah girl, she's chill as hell. I even got a date with an Arab girl soon. Can't wait.

Oh btw Muslimahs tend to be highly attractive and sought after. They also have conservative and family orientated values.

So all that talk about a Muslim ban... trust me you're missing out Ameribros...

Pic related

This look like an evil terrorist wanting to bring sharia law?

>tattoo

>Pakistani
Only Arabs can be Muslim the rest are wannabe.
DAily reminder we people of the desert control the world through our 3 abrahamic faiths.

Shias are allowed to have tattoos

I want islamaphobes, like me before, to realize they're aren't all bad

A
FUCKING
LEAF

b r e h

sauce me

Nice try Muhammad, I meet Muslims every day. Most are shit and nit attractive. If you really were anti Islam and meeting the top 1% of Muslim at some university changed you're mind than you are just retarded and should probably kill yourself before you reproduce with one of those disgusting jihad factories

1. My first sexual experiences were with Muslimas from my school with headscrafs.
2. I used to get my cock sucked in the movie theatre during school hours by a headscarf wearing Muslima
3. One Muslima let me fuck her in the ass because she wanted to remain a virgin. I would fuck her ass while she played with her pussy and have the craziest orgasm.
4. Previous Muslima's friend heard from her what we were doing and wanted the same because I acted like an innocent buy at school and never spoke about the sex in public.
5. Proceeded to fuck her right in the pussy and cum inside and she needed to get an abortion pill from the school nurse afterwards.

Both girls are now living in other countries (Canada and UK) and no longer wear headscarfs.

Post more traps

absolute haram

but they have great ass tho

you and op are lying listen im algerian and muslim women don't do this only western white whores. our women don't do that so stop lying loser

>thinking Muzzrats in the US behave like they do in Canada
>Muslim ban
>only 7 countries, but no, it's a complete Muslim ban(fuck you)

>Oh btw Muslimahs tend to be highly attractive and sought after.
> highly attractive and sought after.

It's always a canadian.

>algerian

Google "beurette"

t. Justin Trudeau

>70945803
similar story for me, i started in north ontario and moved to south ontario for university (comp sci) but it was the opposite, it made me hate immigration and regret ever voting left

It's true though. Muslimahs are very attractive and sought after

DELET THREAD!! NO SEXUALIZING MUSLIMA PLEASE!! KILL ALL KAFFIR!!!

this, you can't trust any western lags now

Why do they even wear that scarf if they're slutting about anyway?

>You know what? I met tons of people from various people. Nothing scary about them. Just as Canadian as you and I.

DON'T CALL ME CANADIAN YOU FUCKING TURD. I'D RATHER DIE FROM AIDS THAN CALL MYSELF CANADIAN.

accessories.
ever wonder what's the appeal of mystery presents?
its a trick to make them looks innocent, and innocence is somehow sexy

>A fucking leaf.

you're disgusting, i hope the US use your country for nuclear testing.

Sauce

why does she have moustaches over her eyes?

R A R E
A
R
E

That's trapjabi

Half black half paki shia muslim in cali