Why are South Koreans so obsessed with plastic surgery?

Why are South Koreans so obsessed with plastic surgery?
Do they just hate natural beauty so much they must destroy it wherever they find it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1228079/Model-featured-advert-internet-meme.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's really quite disturbing

I wish I had a jaw korean women have 2bh.
It's not fare

She wasted her natural beauty

Because they want to look western. Biggest cucks on earth.

They desperately want to rook rike hated Nippon enemy.

Also some of them do genuinely look better afterward. Your pic is an obvious exception. The Korean jawline can be quite pronounced.

She's still hot

this indeed is disturbing : those two were prettier before surgery and now just look like plastic dolls.

business and industry:^) feels bad about other asian cunts fellow our crazy beauty obssesion to be honest

They are naturally ugly.

People are going to start to be fooled by fake good looks and will have babies with people who are in fact extremely ugly thus it'll become a self-fulfilling prophesy of the Koreans slowly morphing into ever-so-ugly subhumans

you think they are extremely ugly in the first place ?

gross

They always look worse after surgery 2bh, even the uggos aren't as bad as the plastic ayy lmaos

Kek

they copy whitey

They probably just have a default for "cute" and they all wanna be like that. In both of these pics they're already cute in their own way at first, but then they become the standard and completely ruin their appearances.
The good thing is that it's easy to get a girlfriend similar to your ex and your 2nd ex and your 3rd ex and your 4th ex ... nth ex in South Korea.

tis a meme desu y'all always use cherry picked images anyway. there are more cases that actually improve how the women look imo, and you need good looks if you want to survive Korea's hyper lookist society.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

This. Is. Happening. Right. Now.

Also, personally, they look like those realistic Japanese sex dolls, which kinda turns me off. I wanna bang a human, not a piece of plastic.

i love best korean nature beauty

ARO ARO ME BEAUTIFUL NOW

>already have no soul
>remove more human part to become porcelain dolls
Human?

This is sad

This is fake btw.

>50 years from now
>designer babies are a thing
>Bigdanoff-looking freaks everywhere

Can't make this shit up

Not fake, but unrelated to the story linked previously, I agree.

Still pretty funny though.

She'll fall apart if you touch her. See:

"Make head look like egg!"
"I got u senpai"

but that's family is very angry at the Taiwan.
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1228079/Model-featured-advert-internet-meme.html
she will sue you.

Memes are serious business.

Hi today i'll visit to your house and will STAB your throat by my knife (>ㅅ

Fake in that the woman at least isn't plastic and the childrens faces were altered to look more ridiculous

Where are you going on?

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

ayyy lmao

they look like they've taken the bogpill

North Korea is Legitimacy

why ? nobody can look at this and think it was a good idea

Sometimes, PS is not a mistake

>weibo
is this how chinese like their surgeries to be done?

Those girls didn't need surgery at all.

(ㅇ_ㅇ)

They look like evil monsters

Christ protect us

i should fuck with you

When will the korean=plastic meme die

Are you sure this is just a meme

y do u avoid me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayy

wtf

No empty here

Stop

south korea is a fucking disgusting country

this kind of degenerate things wouldn't happen under the rule of mighty kim-jong un

Anime!

Korean women have the best legs though

>chinky aesthetics
>natural "beauty"

Pick one.

this is a good pic for making people fallen off from a chair

I can understand adjusting assimetry, hiding age and rapair from accidents(the most legit case, if not the only); but changing the face is disturbing

It's called 'science & technology' dude
Why don't people use superior technology that can cure your ugliness?

It seems grounded in reality.

A couple of years after they stop doing it.

Her eyes look even weirder in the after picture

Jesus

>develop advanced technology
>have plastic surgery to look like alien
Stop it korea, this is bad for you

>Have genuinely 9/10 facial structure
>Get it filed down into generic 3D moeblob shite

They're Taiwanese.

That's Chinese. Do an image search if you don't believe me.

If they wanted to look western, why would they remove their jaw?

Before: normal human being
After: ayy le fucking mao

Also children are the fake.

left is hotter

Senpai

Same person dumbo

and yet he's right, that must blow your mind

you can't be this stupid

she looked better before (except for the soulless eyes)

Whoa dude, that requires an extraordinary kind of dedication and insight
Soulless eyes > alien eyes

What the fuck, they looked much better before. After surgery they look like they have some malocclusion

This shit always gets me

>Because they want to look western
This type of Asian people are extremely cringe-inducing in some way, especially those South East Asians and Indonesians obsessed with Apple's crap. I would love to start a thread about this, but I just can't find any good pic that embodies it.

right looks much better