Put your grasses on

Maybe your mother will show you another way

NOTHING WILL BE WOOOOONG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bud wy

Wrong fucking board, Berserk went to shit the moment Schierke was introduced.

Schierke was the only reason to keep reading this shounen to the present day desu

It went to shit the moment Guts had to travel with a party, post-Golden Age arc.

>Golden Age Arc
>literally a member of mercenary group
>not a party

That's why I put "post-Golden Age arc".

Lmao I can't understand your mick speech you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded go starve to death you island nigger who's ''civilization'' had to be kickstarted by fucking norse pirates because you all lived in shacks before.

edgy lord

When the fuck will this hiatus end? Why is berserk suffering?

it will end this year my friend

Wasn't the new chapter supposed to come out in January or somewhere early 2017 at least? How long beforehand will we even know that a chapter is coming out?

i can't tell you the date but it will be this year

Bit mean

It won't end for at least another 10 years since Miura is busy with Idolmaster and Guts isn't even close to toppling Griffith.

I emailed Miura and this is what he said
>I can't believe people still read this manga I put literally no effort into it I made a generic revenge story about angsty guy with an oversized sword killing monsters and they see deeper meaning in it and call it a masterpiece. I won't finish Berserk because I'm ashamed of it, it was a mistake.

Donovan did nothing wrong

>generic history

Guts feels that way as well. He bears the title of ''Black Swordsman'' to honor Donovan.

Don't try to act like the writing and character dynamics in the Golden Age arc wasn't masterfully done.

More like the BLACKED Swordsman 2bh

>Among all nations of Earth I hate Irish the most the mere name sounds almost like an insult, they are a living, breathing travesty. I forbid to sell my mangas in Ireland.

Kentaro Miura