Im gunna bundle these

>Im gunna bundle these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKPbCC4U6vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'll set it aside for now

>im breaking the ice frankie

>it's a two faggots pass up classic cars and motorcycles to buy rusted signs and gas pumps episode

>he could have anything back there

>GIVE ME THOSE SIGNS YOU OLD HILLBILLY FUCK. THEY'VE BEEN RUSTING IN THIS BARN FOR 80 FUCKING YEARS. YOU FORGOT THEY EVEN EXISTED UNTIL I PULLED THEM OUT UNDER THE PILE OF OF BOXES FILLED WITH TIN CANS

>bearded charmer

More like bundle these sticks.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKPbCC4U6vY

>They get invited to a place that's selling old shit
>when they arrive the owner doesn't want to part with anything because they think it's worth more and the shit that's actually worth stuff they don't want to sell

>old man has a barn full of trash
>gets offered $300 for a rusty illegible road sign
>nah I dont want to get rid of it
>is gonna be dead in a few years anyway
I hate old people.

Is there really that big of a market for old signs?

THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH, I THINK I"M GONNA POP ON THIS

I would fucking love an episode like this when they say "Well okay. We'll just come back and buy it from your son in a couple years."

i just came i here to say that old people suck ass and are worse than taking care of an infant

top kek

>ITS THE SEEEENTIMENT

Well, the thing is.. they aren't evil little shitstains like you. In fact, most people aren't rage filled impotent faggots like you. Crazy, huh?

>find out the Danielle chick does burlesque shows
>fuck yeah
>look up photos

Certainly better when there was more to the imagination

Pretty pretty good

Post pics

She is exactly what I want to get beaten up by.

then do gf/rr

She got that huge midriff tat which totally turned me off desu

people collect them and guys like to hang auto related signs in their garage/shop/man cave

Those little fucking legs

Underrated post

do you have pics

kek

(You)

Yes, yes - well done Mike and Frank! A fair offer for my time-turner.

>however

SEND THE COORDINATES!

btw who the fuck has the actual coordinates to their house instead of just an address.

I guess from the show it's because the people to take from live in the middle of nowhere

this isn't funny and they forgot the skinny guy's super gay voice

How much you'd have to have for that?

Ill do a buck and a quarter.

lets flip for it?

SEND US THE COORDINATES

My aunt actually knew Mike in high school. Said he was a huge deadbeat that was always begging people for money. Figures he'd make a show about ripping off old timers in economically depressed areas. He seems like such a cunt on tv, and apparently he was one in high school, guess he hasn't changed one fucking bit.

Also, poor Frankie, he seems like such a sad dude. I bet when the cameras aren't rolling Mike is just tearing into him constantly. Pick any of the above photos of him and just stare into those dead eyes, he's gotta be one tortured little man.

your aunt sounds like a stuck up whore

They seem nice. I like them.

Wow, Mike, you sure seem salty. She's actually pretty nice, and given her financial stability I doubt she ever had to resort to you mother's occupation.

Your aunt's a cunt, dude.

For not giving you money? Why does she need to support your shitty lifestyle?

how would you break the ice with this guy?

I never asked your whore-aunt for money, son. What the hell are you talking about?

What makes you think she's a cunt, then? What's your fucking problem dude?

My Dad thinks this show is real

Is that one picture of him pouring a pitcher of water over some old topless lady at a bike rally really him?

Because she's obviously a Hill-Shill.

Ask him to make you his bitch

>implying you wouldn't be his bitch all the way to chinatown

c'mon user gimme a few bucks. i wanna get drunk tonight

Fucking trolls. Should've known you were a baiting retard.

Not a troll, love. Seriously, your aunt sounds like a wealthy cunt who never wondered where her next meal was coming from.

>it's a "come on Sup Forums and claim a celebrity is a dick with absolutely no evidence" episode
Every time. Fuck you and fuck your probably nonexistent aunt.

>Samefagging this hard.

Does calling me a troll make you feel any better about your aunt, user? Are there some feeling with your aunt that you haven't fully resolved yet? It's okay, be honest.

Okay, whatever. Post more le ebin bait images, faggot.

Oh, the poor baby's protective of his aunt. How cute.

>those legs
My sides

Who are you quoting?

Seems I've hurt your fee fee's. Best unload your whole bait meme folder, user. Whatever distracts you from your cunty aunt.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST LIKE US!

THEY SPEND ALL THIS TIME COLLECTING AND THEY WANNA SHOW IT OFF.

feefee is baby talk for dick. it doesn't mean feelings.

Is that what your aunt told you?

sounds like he hurt your dick to me

>being this much in denial.

There's always a market for nostalgiafags.

>the episode where they visit the guy who has like half a mile of hand-built underground tunnels culminating in half a fucking house built 20 feet below.

years later I'm still not really sure what to think. guess there's gotta be at least one person out of billions who is insane enough to do that but what are the fucking chances that these two dipshits manage to find him/

is this the birth of an epic new meme?