1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Are you part of the back sleeping master race?

>Americans are too fat to sleep on their belly

1. Arse trailer
2. No. It causes paralysis and all sorts of spooky thoughts

>2017
>not cuddling with your gf while sleeping

No. I don't want to invite the hag in.

no, i snort a lot if i sleep on my back

>not sleeping in fetal position

Yes, I'm no pussy nigga.

How does sleeping on the back cause paralysis?

Sleep paralysis, I've noticed I'm more prone to getting there if I'm sleeping on my back.

I get paralysis if I wake up and try to return to REM sleep. Usually I lie on my back and then it happens some minutes later

Only if I'm really really tired and go to sleep immediatly. Otherwise no, not at all. Also I sometimes get sleep paralysis when I sleep on the back, it sucks.

I turn around every half an hour or less. I always wake up like a mess. Any position becomes uncomfortable after a few minutes and I've to change.

All you faggots without working spinal cords.

I sleep on my back with no problems.

What causes it? What's the science behind it?

fetal position hugging the pillow

the trve patrician way

Reduces air intake, causes brain to short-circuit and enter the wrong sleep phase

That's how sleeping on your back causes it, I mean.
Can also be caused by depression and drugs and shit.

It's the origin of the succubus myth btw. Some people see things when it happens. Personnally I just feel an evil force lurking in the dark, watching me.

I guess this , but I'm not sure how sleeping on back makes for worse breathing. Personally I find it easier to breathe when I am on my back, unless my nose is shut, mouthbreathing is difficult in that position.
Same. Wish I had a qt succubus suck me off while getting sleep paralysis.

Try sleeping on the side. Put pillow on your exposed back so your position will stay that way. I get sleep paralysis whenever I lie on my back.

>evil force

I just think it's my cat and then get confused because I reach out and nothing's there

>all these people with sleep paralysis
Absolutely positive you're all fat cunts. Sleeping on your back is exactly how humans are supposed to sleep

Australia
No. I used to, but it resulted in snoring. So now I usually sleep on my side with my arm under the pillow.