What in the fuck does it need to happen in order for these two retards to finally fuck off?

what in the fuck does it need to happen in order for these two retards to finally fuck off?

Why

>he doesn't know what they did today

wew

Gay sex with Rodgers

They released an above average guard due probably:

>cap issues
>younger player impressing them

An 8-8 season. Which is practically impossible with Aaron Rodgers at the helm. TT is senile as fuck. He has made some amazing moves like picking Rodgers when he already had a HoF qb, trading up for Matthews, trading down for Nelson, and getting killer talent like Daniels, Sitton, Linsley, etc in the 3rd day but he also makes retarded decisions randomly

I'm sorry that's a fucked up sentence (the drugs are kicking in); what i wanted to say was they released an above average guard because they have either both of these but definitely one of these:

>cap issues/player unwilling to renegotiate
>younger player impressing them

Sitton grades as top 3 every year. He is the definition of elite and he was getting underpaid to boot

out of curiosity, every year since when?

Rodgers doesn't only make WRs look good.

That's another thing I keep forgetting. All these cuts the Packers have had over the last 8 years, can anyone name one that got better after leaving the Packers?

Does this derail their season? Rodgers will be running for his life now after every snap.

they got that big boy lacy running it up the gut

>above average guard

he was an elite guard by every possible definition. and they even said it wasn't injury related.

When I think of premier guards in this league I think of Yanda, Martin, Iupati, DeCastro and Mathis before I think about Sitton

only yanda is better than sitton by a visible margin, every other guy on your list is arguably worse than sitton

Has Lacy managed to lose any weight this season?

Idk man, Mathis was for a very long time one of the best if not the best guard in the league, Martin was last year as good as in his first year and DeCastro has quietly become one of the best guards in the league, the anchor in the steelers o-line. Iupati got overlooked in San Fran and still gets overlooked in Arizona

i think there were some reports that he has lost weight but i haven't seen him with my own eyes

Cullen Jenkins was a huge loss, went the Eagles and Giants and still played dominant football. In fact, I'd go as far as to say his absence was the reason the 2011 defense was so garbage.

I'm also missing on guys like Rivera and the other OL he cut when he first arrived.

Depends on how you're grading. I believe Sitton topped PFF 3 years or so

thanks

I'm pretty sure Mathis was nr 1. in 2013 before Yanda took it in 2014 and 2015, but I might be mistaking

>team is funded by taxpayers and private donations
>all team profits funneled solely to Jews, """owners""" who buy team stock get nothing
>fire a punter with 7 years on your team to save a mere $500k Jewbux
>fire your best offensive lineman to save a few more million Jewbux
>Rodgers guaranteed to suffer a career ending injury in the first game of the season because of the hole that creates
>doesn't matter you'll sell out every game anyways and stupid faggots will never stop supporting you
>pay Joe Callahan $5 a year to be your QB and tell him he's lucky to get that since he came from D3
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT