He's right. Punk rock giants like Dead Kennedys, the Clash, Husker Du, Gang of Four, Fugazi, Death Grips...

He's right. Punk rock giants like Dead Kennedys, the Clash, Husker Du, Gang of Four, Fugazi, Death Grips, and Green Day are all sonically irrelevant edgy dadrock now. They represent the neutered counterculture of the past, not that of the now.

Today's establishment culture is strongly and vocally in favor of progressive politics and a controlled cuckservative opposition for mockery. Thus the new counterculture is by definition the alt-right, an unmockable and aggressive culture that questions the Judaeo-christian and progressive values of establishment figures like Noam Chomsky and Huey Newton.

The alt-right is the new punk rock.

This nigga likes Hopsin lmao

Yeah, I'm actually a member of the so-called alt-right and let me tell you it feels punk as fuck, like an actual rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

thank you

Hopsin is objectively smarter, more successful, and more talented than you

never forget

I love this guy cause he red pilled me on everything

MODS, DELETE THIS GODDAMN BOARD ONCE AND FOR ALL.

>believes conservatism a culture in itself

(death grips are 100% alt-right, by the way)

This sjw world of ours is so pozzed/leftist, the true counter culture heroes are the kids who don't do drugs go to church every sunday and respect the SHIT out of cops.

>"TRUMP IS SOOO ANTI ESTABLISHMENT, KEK FUCK"

>"W-who's Rex Tillerson & Betsy DeVos?"

>Death Grips
>Punk Rock

really?

It's true though. To be intelligent and non-degenerate is considered a sin by the majority (edgy teens who grew up listening to Kanye and dealing with daddy issues)

*elects an authoritarian*
I'm red pulled as fuck and ready to shake up the establishment!

>Death Grips
they're pretty apolitical aside from being in favor of individualism/feminism/an honest gov't (all basic bitch stuff)
if they do get political, it's so esoteric that either side can appreciate it. the alt-right will see black quarterback as ironic and say hey kid as genuine, the left will see the inverse.

lol
>We consider ourselves feminists, we fiercely support homosexuality, transparent world leadership, and the idea of embracing yourself as an individual in any shape or form. Acceleration is a mantra, we're not a political band, we are freaks and outsiders. It was important to project that message and energy through the artwork of this album. This is free thinking and eternally open-ended music… [The cover] is like an ambassador to the sound.
good thing death grips sucks

>destablize the entire geopolitical order, sending the mangerial class into panic across the planet
>"oh but he doesn't subscribe to my failed economic ideology that's historically linked to famine and genocide, so he doesn't count as anti-establishment"

these alt right kids are getting played so hard lol

Historically the economy has always done better under a democratic president, that's not an alternative fact either

DID

the democrats are bourgeoisie scum too

Yeah I regret my vote so much lol, he's not even embracing vibrant diversity

Punk was made for the mangerial class you cum bucket

>Punk rock giants like (...) Death Grips
holy fuck I kek'd hard

>the president controls the economy
You taking retard pills, bruh?

>Paul Joseph Watson
>Conservatism

Anyway, the sole reason I hate Twitter, condensing ideologies into blanket statements like 'Conservative, Alt-Right, Leftist, Fascist' etc.