Non-weeb here, if I liked Akira and Ghost in the Shell, what movie should I watch next?

Non-weeb here, if I liked Akira and Ghost in the Shell, what movie should I watch next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HMDaNhTTi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tetsuo the Iron Man

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

All this should be right up your 15 year old mo/v/ie buff alley

Listen to this nigger

none
grow up and watch real cine instead you meme hustling mongrel.

Fist of the North Star

Redline (2009)

Liking those movies reveals little. Google "anime movies" to get equally entry level picks.

The 2001 Metropolis movie is fantastic for palatably westernised anime, as is Redline
I guess the Animatrix would count as well

The next logical step would probably be Hayao Miyazaki kino.

that movie was complete shit

>it worked
haha

is this why Sup Forums has rec threads banned?

Ghost in the Shell 2
Jin-Roh
Patlabor 1-3 (the first one is more lighthearted compared to the others)

How come? I thought it was fantastic.

UNLIMITED CRINGE

You can't remove anime. Never

Ninja Scroll

GitS
SAC

Naruto, Dragon Ball GT, and Bleach are probably the best options. I'd watch Elfen Lied too while you're at it for hardcoreness.

We're on Sup Forums though
a board made for everything that isn't from china

This is just for TV and movies, and anime is also TV and movies. That's not to say that it's ok to turn this into Sup Forums 2.0, but a few threads here and there are a non-issue.

OP here, I'm going to watch Nausicaa
thanks everyone

Patlabor The Movie
Patlabor 2: The Movie
(avoid the third one).
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Movie
Mobile Suit Gundam II: Soldiers of Sorrow
Mobile Suit Gundam III: Encounters in Space
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Venus Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=7HMDaNhTTi8

The third Patlabor is barely related to the series, but I think it's good on its own.

>falling for memeyazaki

kys

>Pulp Fiction
>300
>Fight Club
>Old Boy
Those are actually very good

>fight club
>very good

You triggered me by pointing out the worst ones on that picture as being good

try A Scanner Darkly

keanu is part asian

M.D. Geist II colon Death Force

Sponge bob and Peppa. My kids love them

When I lived in Japan I went to a cafe for my afternoon's repast. I was sitting beside an elderly couple, and heard the man mutter in Japanese with an Osakan accent to his diminutive wife, "Stupid (baka) American (Amerijin). His stink puts me off my tea (ocha). He looks like the type who likes Gundam," to which I responded in my flawless Japanese (Nihongo), "Excuse me, Uncle, but that sort of Burakumin rudeness might fly in Osaka, but here in Nagano I believe the local etiquette calls for only courtesy to be extended to one's guests, especially foreigners (gaijin)." He and his wife apologized profusely, and upon receiving this satisfaction, I proposed, "Would you share a cup of sake (rice wine) with me?" and we toasted to the health of the Emperor. In the pursuant conversation about the recent nuclear accident and the beauty of the nearby cherry blossoms (sakura), we finished our meals of sushi (fish) together, and as I bid them farewell (sayonara), I said, "Oh, and by the way, I'm Canadian (Kanadajin) and I prefer Evangelion." I winked at them as the wife blushed and giggled and her husband's jaw dropped in amused awe, and took my leave.

perfect blue, enjoy the ride

Pic related: Me on the left

Ninja scroll, demon city shinjuko