The total fertility rate in the United States estimated for 2015 is 1.84 children per woman...

>The total fertility rate in the United States estimated for 2015 is 1.84 children per woman,[6][7] which is below the replacement fertility rate of approximately 2.1.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-oXLuSlKqM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_ratio
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUEFslP0MVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kids are fucking expensive, and if you're male the divorce rate is enough to say fuck offspring.

I have 3 kids who all have American citizenship, I have done my part
Why don't the rest of you do yours?

Smart people don't breed. Anybody who's anybody has read the studies that says kids make you considerably less happy.

>btw I can LITERALLY afford a Ferrari because I don't have shitty kids and saved my dosh

>tfw your country is dying out

everybody I knows says he changed their life for the better
but please post one of your shitty studies so I can have a laugh

post kids, shoes on heads, with timestamp or you're full of shit

but you yanks have high immigration rates right?

good

>moldova

How

Can they even afford condoms

>all those rich developed countries dying out

richfags BTFO

They're just too drunk/depressed to have sex.

>lower fertility rate than FUCKING JAPAN

at least japs have the excuse that their women are prude and horrendous-looking

spanish girls are sexy and slutty

>spanish girls are sexy and slutty

No, spanish girls are too bossy and don't like having sex at all

t. virgin

Oye vey look at that fertility rate, this is why we need more immigrants, you dumb goy! And don't forget that your women need to study until 25 and then work all their lives so they never have time nor will to have a kid, all of this while we also promote through popular culture that they never should settle down with a man until they are 35 or more, or else they are wasting their youth!

youtube.com/watch?v=A-oXLuSlKqM

no one wants to have another "Jorge" in here.

Spain suffers from institutionalized feminism since 2004.

Good, there's already 300 million of us, it's not like the world needs more Americans.

Do you have a breakdown of what nationalities Spanish men like marry? I'm curious

Thread is kill

No, but I assume it's Latinas and Eastern European women.

>and slutty
Compared to any other country in Europe they aren't.Girls in places like Sweden or the Netherlands have slept with 30 different men by the age of 22

yes they are

they come to germanic countries to get BWC and then leave,

Thatt pic is mostly fake.Either way is mostly Ucranians,Polish,Brazilian,Colombian and Russian women

It's funny how people have been whining about overpopulation for years yet governments keep nagging about fertility rates.

>Thatt pic is mostly fake

That wishful thinking, how naive...

>someone actually lost his valuable siesta time writing this false bullshit.
>guiris will believe this.

There's more to the world than the West you nonce. By 2100 the world population will exceed 11 billion. It's just in the West that the population declines.

The world will increasingly look like a zombie apocalypse has happened from the perspective of a Westerner.

M8 they are nothing like yours.Your women had been in 5 orgies at the age of 20.Spanish women usually just have sex after dating for a while
But it is true.Spain is not the country with the most native men to female foreigners marriage in the world.Not even close.The 5% thing is just outright wrong and the whattzapp thing is a meme

Interesting, are the wifes usually more attractive than the local Spanish women? Since the guys have more leverage in places like Russia/Colombia/Brazil

>Spanish women usually just have sex after dating for a while

Do you really think this? Because I know for a fact during my high school exchange at least 20 Spanish girls got fucked by the BWC, and literally 0 Spanish guys managed to pick up Dutch girls lmao

maybe they're only prude with Spanish guys?

>Do you really think this? Because I know for a fact during my high school exchange at least 20 Spanish girls got fucked by the BWC, and literally 0 Spanish guys managed to pick up Dutch girls lmao
It is always the other way around.Anyone that is north of France is autistic,ugly and pretty boring.They mostly hook up with Italians which is kind of a meme here
>maybe they're only prude with Spanish guys?
It is always the other way around.Most Spanish guys would fuck anything given the chance and generally we are way better with women than you.

>countries mememimity rate is 7.3
>can't compete with Finland that has a mememimity rate of 9.2
oh doge

>The world will increasingly look like a zombie apocalypse has happened from the perspective of a Westerner.

With this ever-increasing influx of reef monkeys, sure. But not because of population numbers.

ahahahahaha do you really think this my amigo pequeño?

spanish guys are always shy and speak horrible english. you have the worst game.

>Interesting, are the wifes usually more attractive than the local Spanish women? Since the guys have more leverage in places like Russia/Colombia/Brazil
Part of the stadistics are inflated due old dudes+ gold diggers. But on general the guys that get married to a foreign women are shooting way above their level physically. Colombians,slavs or Ecuatorians have super low standards physically for example.But they care a lot about money

>close borders
>deport elderly to Morocco
>problem solved

My son was not impressed with your request. The baby is only 6 weeks old and unavailable for shoe on head photography

How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?

It has nothing to do with the influx of reef monkeys or whatever, because even if we stop importing them, they will reproduce with birth rates of 3-6 and why our populations will probably decline further and further

what the fuck?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that we should kill them all for everyone's benefit, sorry.

I'm impressed.

>spanish guys are always shy and speak horrible english
I live here and I am autistic.Trust me even the average fatass here has a lot of game specially in the south.In your country women approach you in clubs which is fucking impossible here and most of you guys need to be drunk as fuck to have a conversation with women without sperging out.Not even landwhales do it

I see a future Elliot Rodgers.

Thanks
Pls no ;-;

Not him, but that's actually technically incorrect.

Only Moroccans, who form 2% of the population, have a high, but dropping, fertility rate of 2.x

If we close the borders they will just disappear in the population in no time.

how did u get a gf

>posting pics of your kids on Sup Forums

m8...

My amigo pequeño please, our women are alpha yes, but our men are too. In Spain, your women are shy and slutty while your men are pequeño, shy and lazy.

you mothercucker, my point was that the rest of the world will get an increasing population while our population is declining

I was not talking about Morocco specifically

krieg is that you?

"Mi pequeño amigo" would be a better way of saying that.

Also how can a woman be shy and slutty

10/10 fuck Bulgaria

Who cares what other cunts do, when we can just close the borders.

Or take the example of Dubai. They just let foreigners work there and kick them out again when the kids reach 18 or the elderly 65.

>our women are alpha yes, but our men are too
Kek.Amsterdam is were all spergs go to lose their virginity keep believing that you are alpha while you are balding at 20,smell horribly and can even speak longer than 2 sentences in a row without sperging out or an unconfortable silence

Met her at a Tim Hortons

No one cares m8

They look slavish and chuby.How fat are you?

which tim hortons did u go to i want a gf there

>No one cares m8
I'm going to fap to them.

I wanna help women getting pregnant and help the statistics
but I cant have no wife and have no money and cant get hard without condom

>how can a woman be shy and slutty
This is how a Spanish woman acts when she meets a Dutch man in a bar for example:

>Dutch man smiles at Spanish women
>she immediately gets wet but looks away because she's shy
>Dutch man walks up to her
>"Hey, wanna fuck."
>Spanish women shyly says "Yes please Im tired of this limp-dicked spanish ""men"""

you're welcome buddyboy

Amsterdam is only for tourists from britain and shit. No need to be butthurt my friend, it's not my fault spanish women love white men

>cant get hard without condom

Wtf?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_ratio

>i-i-t's good that we're dying out
>t-the earth is overpopulated anyway!
>stupid s-sheeple!

dont post your kids on a taiwanese horse-surgery forum, they will hate you when they grow up

> Met her at Tim Hortons
We need more details, tell us more normiefag.
Lol wut

I see thanks

probably something to do with circumcision and dead dick nerves

>Dutch man smiles at Spanish women
>she immediately asks:"are you drunk?2
>Dutch man walks up to her
>Dutch man pukes on her
>Dutch man laughs ackwardly
>Dutch man gets unconcious due intoxication
>Dutch man is too much of a sperg to talk to the nurse so he needs to get drunk again
>Cycle continues

I truly hate it that very little research is done to combat aging.
If we can slow down aging then people can be healthy for a longer period of time.

Instead we invest billions in feeding Jamal.

The only people who are sensible enough to look a bit further than the status quo and don't accept aging are some bored billionaires like Sergei Brin and Elon Musk.

>posting your children on Sup Forums

Consider giving them up for adoption.

My son has chubby cheeks, but is thin. I am 1,84m/6' 80kg/179lbs, so not fat at all, nor is my wife (although she just had a baby 6 weeks ago so the belly will need another month or so to shrink back to normal size)

By now you are too drunk to fap anyway and will have blacked all this out by morning.

Actually saw her the day before I met her at a restaurant, we were making eyes at one another but I didn't approach her because she was with her parents. The next day I happened to see her again at a Tim Hortons, asked for her number, couple days later I asked her over for drinks, 2 weeks later we humped, 1.5 months later we lived together, 3 months later we were married, 14 years later we are still married with 3 kids.

Isn't Jamal the one who's actually feeding you in his Kebab/Shawarma shop?

The 1% perhaps.

Its worse letting people die of hunger than being greedy

>By now you are too drunk to fap anyway and will have blacked all this out by morning.
I dont drink alcohol at all.

>1.5 months later we lived together, 3 months later we were married
Relationship on exponential mode, damn...

> 5 months from meeting her to marrying her.
Damn son. Either she's hot or you like to move fast.
There too many shops to be run by just 1%

Turks, not Arabs, run shops m8

By now you are too krokodil'd to fap anyway and will be nearly dead by morning.

Yeah, it went pretty fast, worked out in the end though

Might as well throw your money in a bottomless pit.

>dad I...

normies, they had one job

Meanwhile the average Spanish normies as perfectly presented in this video: primal steroid abusers obsessed with hitting the gym and insufferable over-emotional women.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUEFslP0MVk

You can't take it with you in the afterlife anyway

Do what iceland does. Next to perfect equality between genders results in increased birth rates when no one side has an upper hand in relationship, education and job markets. Women stop being overly discriminatory over partner choice since their livelihood is no longer dependent on the man and otherwise undesirable men can enter the relationship market that today is dominated by men with an advantage over everyone else including other men.

Inb4 shrill cries of "sjw" and "lol cuck"

Well, technically we're importing a bunch of sandniggers, poles and other yuropoors. Provided they assimilate (and the yuropoors generally do) we won't die out that fast.

It was mutually beneficial. Then I was super skinny, socially retarded, and had teenage acne, but I was well traveled and have money, she was out of my league but was dirt poor from a tiny village and had barely met anyone not from her town. Everybody wins

Id rather stay alive than gamble on an afterlife.

Cute kids.
They'd look cuter with my cum on their face.

In Spain we have more than perfect equality, we have "positive discrimination" towards women, that means that before the law the word of a woman has more weight than the word of a man, isn't that great?

You can't cheat death. It's the one thing that is certain in life

This is why the west has such a low birthrate. It isn't the cost of living or feminist divorce, or jamal, or the economy, it's degenerate and reatrded man-children.

>loser marries a gold digger
Boy this ain't gon end well

I know. But everytime I read about transhumanism and anti aging reseach done on mice I cant help but feel that apathy is silently prematurely killing us for no reason.

Not equality, that's why even if spains main export wasn't unemployed people no one would still be having kids.

Well, are you assuming that's a bad idea? That's very anti-feministic and unprogressive of you, be careful with those dangerous thoughts in Spain or they will accuse you of promoting "gender violence".

I wasn't a loser, I was a semi-shy and barely 18 year old kid. I am good looking now.