youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSX7LmESZQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth
sexinchrist.com/submission.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting mocked by the lads edition.

>Gorillaz

Haven't had all-nighters since moving in with my gf but I might have one tonight

th for great album.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSX7LmESZQ4

Also
>tfw when I have to let go most of the players that got me to the PL because they are so shit now

Just made a save as Bayern and I'm going to buy all the cheese.

hi Phil

4* CA players with 3 determination edition

I managed to convince my former player to prolong his career and end it at my club a few months ago...

... Now I'm able to offer him a contract and he doesn't wanna play anywhere else than ManU.

>Thanks Miles

Get your shit together

Guess I have to save Ireland again because nobody is getting better

So much for the Benfica curse.

Portugal is a top 4 league in my save. Memes are on. Curses are off.

Do you have a big stadium as Munster?

My ticket price with Siena went insane the moment I made the CL because the capacity was so low

Not huge, but large enough.
I can't prove it since I just hit the new year date, but I was averaging 98% attendance with 1 out of every 4 games or so being a sellout.

Makes sense then because 100% with a 15000 seater is gonna drive the prices up

>it's a scout with 20/17 has great knowledge and will work or 5 years at 600p/w episode

Suck a dick

>Low Det

Keep or sell for $7m?

>det
>on a scout
what are you smoking

I mean, I do have the highest prices in Germany.
But I'm not even top 100 in Europe.

Also I'm 7th in Germany for season tickets (at £273, with 27486 sold, Paderborn has the highest prices), which is also not in the top 100 of Europe.

However, in estimated value I'm 9th in Europe, I think the report said that I'm third by reputation.

Still, FM seems to be rather slow in emulating bandwagoners. I'll post the top 3 finishers in the Bundesliga in my next post.

>7M€
>Youth Contract
Are you stupid. Sign him on pro terms before a club just offers him a contract and you'll be left with a miserable compensation.

It influences the frequency of their reports.

Det and LoD are used on scouts to determine how fast they can churn out reports of multiple players.

Things like BMG being that high while having spent 7 of the last 11 years in the 2.Bundes doesn't make sense

>first competitive game with improved tictacs
>broke 15 shots per game for the first time this season with 22 shots
>broke 2 goal mark for the first time this season
>fucking wingers had 7.0s by the half time without assists or goals

Feels good lads

>Sign him on pro terms before a club just offers him a contract

Uh, they can't

Newcastle sold 33000 season tickets this year despite being relegated

>"improved tictacs"
>uses wingers
this does not compute

Funny considering it's how I poach Youth everywhere else. I just negotiate a contract with them and all their club will get is a shitty compensation.

Yeah but England doesn't listen to the rest of the world's rules.

What were you doing wrong?

>Things like BMG being that high while having spent 7 of the last 11 years in the 2.Bundes doesn't make sense
Racing Club de Strasbourg/Lens. Some clubs just have insane following regardless.

That only happens with regens who haven't signed an official contract yet

You know it's often cheaper to buy the player instead of go for compensation right

Why can we never get an easy draw?

I was playing 4-1-2-3 with wingers, while having Advanced Playmaker in the midfield and a Target Man as a lone striker. The AP guy got almost always 7,5+ ratings regardless of the result and won the Player of the Year award, so I thought he was doing well.

What actually happened was everyone tried to pass the ball to him and he made a short pass right afterwards. This meant well over 100 passes per game and somewhere around 85% passing accuracy, which buffed his stats. He also made "key" passes to the Target Man, who was always tightly marked by the opposition and he either lost the ball, or gave it back to midfield. Wingers meanwhile just stood there and rarely got the ball, at least compared to that game.

Exactly this and fans have a "profile" in the editor so presumably top loyalty would allow a team to keep a huge following even if relegated.
Although looking at it most big teams seem to have 19 or 20 loyalty so maybe its offset by medium or low affluence supporters and dropping to a lower league brings a reduction in ticket prices.

Depends of the club you're buying them from. If you're taking him from a low league team with Insecure finances it's indeed cheaper.

I wrote it because he's 17. Unless he's in a meme league he already could be pro.

praise allah

>Flamboyant midfielder

I need to meet quotas

>still no Based: Yes / No option in player / staff search

>it's the /real-life-player-turned-pro-staff/ episode

My favourite one. I simply can't get enough of it.

The main priority in GER football economy is stability. Are you aware how modest the budget of a club like Hertha BSC? The #1 club of the country's capital yet they were shocked when the city wanted to charge €7.5M per annum instead of the current €3.5-4M.

Although they're playing in front of ~50k people weekly, their utilization (in %) is the lowest in Bundesliga. Why? Because the Olympiastadion has a ~75k capacity. IIRC they have to have ~38k paying visitor per game just to break even. Hence the ticket prices.

The current budget (€102,3M) is the all-time high of the club's 124-yo history (last year: €88.5M), yet their wage ceiling for players is ~€1M / year. No wonder Dárdai couldn't sign Dzsudzsák when he earned €2.5M at Dinamo then signed for €1.7M to Bursaspor.

>3 Ast
>3 Goals
>9.9
Miles pls, enjoy your cheese already. I probably had a 10 this season vs. Drogheda.

>decide I want to try geggenpressing
>have to scout teams extensively to figure out what weak link to get the ball to
>Have to figure out which mids (who were originally tempo-setting possession and through ball mids) have enough agression to do it
Should I just say fuck it and go back to muh beautiful American calcio?

>decide I want to try geggenpressing

They don't call him Fabiano for nothing.

>tfw never had an italian regen named Faggio

>tfw can't decide between a giant Italian regen who has issues running and Rui Pedro to replace Babacar

>Can't decide between regen or real player
Pls go newfag

>Napoli interested in Rui Pedro
>Fulham in talks with Italian giant
Juventus already gives me issues. I don't need more of them ;_;

>tfw I had found the perfect Italian CB regen but then realized he was 179 and his Jumping Reach was 9

He was really cheap too.

>realized he was 179
Was it Jair?

Play catenaccio like a real man

Was he ever allowed to return to his home?

No, Joe enslaved him as his assman after he was done playing

>check in on my regen
>he's already better than all of my backup defenders
Can I fuck up development by putting him in the first team at 17 or will he be okay?

Burnout.

Not at all. If you're scared about the big nasty adults, you can always loan him away.

Can you blame him? Jair had 20's all over the place. Literally the perfect staff member for any role.

Self-made rule of thumb: if your youngster is at least roughly as good as your starting player, you really have to play him instead. At least that's how I roll.

>(Assuming that 1) the youngster has PA left and sufficient attributes for development and 2) the starting player's potential is lower than the youngster's.)

Biggest possible issue is them hitting their potential early (ft experience speeds up development) and refusing to sign a new contract with you if Barca or whatever are interested

If you do, you need to be pretty fucking proactive on his training schedule

>tfw fabiano has culled a lot of my squads CA and PA

sexinchrist.com/submission.html

Hey man, that's rude. Chris died for our sins, you know.

Based Chris.

Lads give me a rate for my new tictacs

If it's for playing league football it doesn't really matter how shitty they are.

lel i'm going to win this years CL desu

With copious reloading maybe

I like it better than your standard 4-4-2 diamond.

>implying I need to reload when I've got class players
desu I was refballed in last years semis

Beat me to it.

Class players aren't always enough.

Dude you lost to the yids

r8 my 575k deadline day panic-buy

I mean I lost to Derry City last season. Flukes happen.

You sign cheese. Fuck off.

You sent your keeper up Kem, no wonder you were going to lose :^)

>:^)
>inb4 someone takes your comment seriously

So long as he's better than Nikita, you should be fine. How much of your budget was that 575k?

Most of my comments should be taken with a grain of salt to begin with.

C'mon, don't get a sandy vagina over /trb/'s opinion.

You're right. This place has a historic track record of not knowing shit about anything.

Hey we know wingers are good

hey that's not true

I just meant I hoped against someone along who hadn't heard my reasoning for what I did.

spent 30m all in inc agent/signing fees, bargain or no?

Canadians don't.

>Getting this mad over your tictacs

>How much of your budget was that 575k?
I cheesed it with monthly installments, but the 250k or so it took out of this window's budget was about 1/6

if only all players were as cheap as belorussians

(You)

>I just meant I hoped against someone along who hadn't heard my reasoning for what I did

Not bad then.

Yeah that phrasing was quite poor.

Indeed. I just realized today is Saturday, by the way.

>found a cheeky free agent
>blue jays are getting fucked
Tonight's going well

doesn't count as a saturday if there's no premier league on TV in the morning

>tfw signed him for 2.9M

The Jays game starting at 6pm doesn't help either.

dem fucking mentals at 18
his PA is probably at 190 or more
worth every penny

>Those mentals
>18yo
>Filename
Welp.

>18yo
>This beard