Name at least one thing you would fight for

Name at least one thing you would fight for...

My guns

My penis.

My right to paaaaarrrrttttaaaayyyyy.

My race just kidding

Garlic bread

Nice dubs and the only correct answer

make 12yos legal

abolish central banks

A Klondike bar

A women to call my own

Money

These nuts

Social Justice

Anymore, myself. That's about it. No one else in my life is worth a shit.

Anyone who can't fight for them selves. People who abuse the week or defenseless disgust me.

make 12yos legal again

My right to party

Fun

Her.

I'd fight you over that piece of paper you've got stuck between your toes... PUSSY!

i'm with peterasses.

Fuck you, cheese biscuits are 10 times better than your shitty garlic bread will ever be.

I would fight for not fighting the fighting of the fight for no fighting

MY BRAAAAIINN!!

the waifu

Friendship
>it's magic

Nazi Germany

Hold on a second. Assuming we're talking about people that have never fought before, wouldn't them saying they would definitely fight for something be nothing more than speculation and posturing?

>i think i heard something....

My dildo collection.

No one cares.

Constantinople

>Speaking with a friend of mine on the phone on sunday evening
>Him: We're all going to the beach on monday and wednesday afternoon. We were also thinking about going out for dinner and a few beers afterwards. You keen?
>Me: Definitely, I'll be there.
>Monday rolls around; don't go to the beach and don't bother meeting up with friends at all
>Wednesday rolls around and much the same again
>Stayed at home and played videogames instead
>tfw I've been abusing the week

Somebody will. Wait and see.

kek

FREEDOOOOM

USA USA USA USA

OH YEEEEEAAAAH

My dogger

Spaghetti

Any movement that is serious about hurting SJWs and other ultra liberals in the most heavy-handed way possible.

I'll fight anyone who doesn't give me a (You)

Sure, now get out of my sight

I refuse to give you a (You). Suck it.

When I've lost my temper.

basically anything. or I guess by extension, just to feel alive. whether that means physical confrontation or a debate. doesn't really matter. it's all a thrill to me homeskillet.

Realizing there is nothing you would fight for

my most treasured positions, my personal safety, probably my country if called to do so.

Gracias señor esqueleto, os saludamos desde España

*possessions, wtf?

Shut up, hes a tactic-skilled general of the USA army, his positions are EVERYTHING

I'd kill if my dogger asked me too

I used to be passive until I joined the corps in 2005. did 1 tour in Iraq, 3 in Afghanistan. was wounded on my last deployment in Kandahar province after bad Intel led us to attack a position that had roughly 4x the manpower that we were told was present during the pre-op briefing. sustained a gunshot wound to the right side of my head. no brain damage but complete hearing loss in my right ear and equilibrium issues (vertigo) was suitable grounds for medical discharge, effectively ending the best job I ever had. now I'm a salty, bitter civilian that sits around longing for the hot embrace of battle and picks bar fights with clueless strangers just to prove to myself that I'm still a fucking man. fml.

Your mom.

Effort acknowledged. Good work. C+

that's actually... idk user. that hit me right in the feels.

Money

Tell me about it, I'm dead inside. tried to hookup with blackwater when I got back, but I cant pass the mother fucking hearing test. If survival wasn't hardwired into my brain on the deepest of levels I would have killed myself years ago.

Topkek

WEN MI COMINNN, Y'GUNNA EER DIS

mos?

Family, friends, my dog, and money

the removal of comic sans from planet earth

not deaf. just the one ear. no retard talk.

1st division, 1st reconnaissance battalion, camp pendleton.

i.e. Force Recon.

do you get a pension if you get medically discharged?

Just fucking kys. You got shot in the head because you're a murdering cunt mercenary, clearly you pissed off the war god when you raped that little girl.

yeah, it's shit though
I'm a devil dog mother fucker. not a private contractor, show some god damn respect you snot faced little cunt.

Hahah respect, respect for what?

i would fight for fun.

respect for the men that died for a bullshit war. and left children to grow up without a dad because of our corrupt fucking government, and mostly respect the fact that we come home to absolute shit, get treated like shit, get talked down to by assholes like you when we didn't want to be there in the first place. we went to watch the backs of our brothers, not because we believed in the bullshitting politicians

For the values of the west and the enlightenment.

Communism

Lenny Ray is that you?

Cpl. Ward.

>pls respect me for being so dumb I went to fight in a bullshit war.

And that's why I don't respect you. You followed the devil in his march of death for the sake of following your so-called friends. You're a stooge, and you got what deserved for disrupting the peace of a nation, maybe you didn't start it but you damn well didn't object, and that makes you a coward

I never said please.
I know this is the Internet and threats are taken as empty.
but we both know if you were standing in front of me you wouldnt be spouting that shit. because you know that any battle hardened jarhead would knock your teeth out of your cocksucker and down your cum funnel, right? so enjoy talking your shit from the safety of your mother's basement.

Liberty.

Deus Vult pope!

i fight cause it feels good to inflict pain on another human being

who says I didn't object? but I'll be god damned if I was gonna stand by and let my friends die because I wanted to make a statement. you think you get to pick and choose?? no. you do what you're fucking told or you get locked up for abandonment and cowardice in the presence of the enemy.

My Rights as an American.
And I am prepared for it too..pic related
I think we are all gonna have to fight for our rights soon against our own governemt....regardless of which asshole makes it into the White House

Food, Water .

timestamp or gtfo.

disgusting organization if that is yours.

Just because you'd use violence to silence the hurtful tirade of truth I would hurl at you, that doesn't make me wrong and you right. It must eat you up inside, knowing you fucked up your mind, body and soul for a soulless entity that shunned you after allowing you to violate yourself so willingly for it. Kek at you

and is that an sl8 I see tucked back there?

I fight for my friends

Independence

Then you should have chosen the latter, had some god damn balls and stood up for what you believed in, you should have inspired your friends to do the same because they're not your friends if they won't have your back like you had theirs. You're like the S.S. guards at Auschwitz except they were doing the world a bigger service than you ever have

To honor a promise to PIERCE THE HEAVENS

chicken tendies

of course it fucked me up. I hate the government. but I love the corps and the men that put their lives on the line to protect mine. anyone who says they kept all of themselves after taking life from others is a liar. I hated those fuckers, but everytime I sent one to claim his virgins he took a piece of me with him. and honestly I don't know if I have anything left but I'm still not gonna be looked down on by some privileged civilian that has never had to choose between taking a life or letting a friend have his taken. you just can't understand. we were tricked into goingover there. we weren't monsters hell bent on destroying their way of life.

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!

checked as fuck

I have nothing to fight for..

Holy shit another MMX fag

sadly, it just doesn't work like that bud. if it was that easy of course I would've done it. we live in many shades of gray. life is not so black and white.

You're fighting for ME, DIO!