Why is le meme dwarf so weak this season?

Why is le meme dwarf so weak this season?

When was he ever strong?

Because he has lost all support from his family, the ruling family, just got out of slavery and into daenerys's court, and was probably betrayed by varys so his slaver deal fell through and he was attacked by a fleet instead.

ASIAGO

There isn't much left for him to do, I'd say. The "my father doesn't love me enough" arc is quite solved, and that was the only thing Tyrion arc's had going, really. The witty talks is one thing, but that's just superficial entertainment, a coating that always go with the characters and makes it most people's favorite character on first glance.

Similar to Sheldon autism in TBBT. The characters that have a "thing", a strong trait that leads their personality, are often becoming the immediate favorites of the audience, because they are very easy to set in place, in the way the viewer remembers and process the show.

Kinda like how, on a table with different plates and meals, the bowl of fruit is a very clear and defined thing, as opposed to the plate with all sort of random foods on it.

He's not the true meme dwarf without GRRM writing

he has nothing to do and no arc. honestly he needs to get laid by someone he didnt pay (but dont we all)

In the books Jaime left him with a goal but in this no.

that happened but his father and jaima cucked him

TYRION is a DEFORMED DWARF who MURDERED his FATHER and is DROWNING in tits. YOU speak TWENTY languages and YOUR boyfriend is a EUNUCH.

Because instead of political intrigue they decided to do go with fucking lame humor.

People saying TYRION IS SUPPOSED TO BE BORED are retarded, Mereen is a goddamn mess and Tyrion did a garbage job. They have no idea what to do with him anymore.

Why is le Op shitposts so weak this thread?

>They have no idea what to do with him anymore.
>fucks up the one job they gave him

actually what is the QUEEN going to do with him?

Nothing, absolutely nothing. She'll just yell and then Yara will show up.

>this season

he went to shit after the first season. he was never a mary sue in the books

He's waiting around to ride a dragon which will be the biggest reddit moment in tv history

This is painfully true

ok before that happens what is the current most reddit moment in tv history?

hard mode: no breaking bad

not even Tyrion can make Dany's plotline interesting

Dany riding Drogon.

>Tyrion fucked up his job
How? Surely The Masters would have invaded either way? All Tyrion did between the time of dany leaving and an inevitable invasion is ensure a bit of peace in the city.

Oh yeah I forgot the show pretended that the Sons of the Harpy just vanished and everything was fine. No poverty, no hunger, no unemployment...yeah show Tyrion was fine because the whole arc was lazy shit.

Hold da dore

not even coming close to horse rape can make her interesting.

and that takes talent.

Better caul saul

His story effectively ended after killing his dad. Nothing left to accomplish since he has no money, would be killed on sight in his homeland, and he's a dwarf.

Now he's a sidekick for Dany.

i know that, but it was cut out of the show. i meant like know. he needs someone else to play against other than dumb and dickless

What the hell is a reddit moment? I understand that you are using reddit as an insult but I don't get "reddit enjoys that so I shouldn't" thing. Are you implying if he rides a dragon it wouldn't be talked about on Sup Forums whether good or not?

>Season 2
>Leads defensive against Stannis
>Literally fights alongside the men with an axe
>Rallying speech that saves the city

>Season 6
>"W..WE SHOULD M...MEET THEM AT THE BEACH A...AND"
>"What do you know about battle??"
>Literally just stands there in silence and looks down, doesn't even bother to bring up the fact he saved an entire city and has more experience than Greyworm in siege combat
>"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!"

How can anybody defend such shitty writing?

All his stuff is OC, hence it's fucking garbage.

But the main problem is that he has been a terrible sidekick. No elegant schemes and plots (which are the same thing), and no results whatsoever. I was hopeful for Varys+Tyrion but it turned out to be not so good at all.

>is helping to stabilize a failing government Danielle Dragonbitch started but didn't know how to maintain
>chilling with former slaves with drinks and jokes like it's no big deal
I dunno, I think he's doing fine.

Why can't the showrunners come up with better scenarios for him instead of drinking and being sarcastic all the time?

But he Le drinks and knows things

He doesn't have any thing to work with. I swear Peter is hardly even in any of the episodes.

shut up you no cock having cuck

I hope they show Tyrian's big cock just to get rid of the dwarf stereotypes

If the spoilers are correct, he'll be dead in ep 10 anyway.

Because he is in Daenerys' court and has to be toned down not to take the spotlight off queen mary sue.

Kek

(farts)

I hope so. I hope Varys left them all to their deaths 2bh

*quips*

They made all of the male characters retarded this season so Sansa and Dany would seem smart by comparison.

rip series

he's just one of the many characters that haven't had their "i got killed" episode and are sitting around waiting for their turn to do something or shockingly, die.

the show is a fucking mess and the writers are hacks. the show is really flat and lazy right now.

i dont think you remember how desperate the situation against stannis was

he only fought because he absolutely had to, and because the men literally needed some semblance of a cause to fight for. the fact that a fucking dwarf decided to go out and fight was enough motivation for them to go all out and die

everyone was expecting to die on the blackwater and would have if the tyrells/tywin didn't show up

it wasn't some miraculous feat

the leaks don't actually say anything about him dying

I can't believe I'm defending this show, but Tyrion only won when he met Stannis at the beach because the Tyrell and Lannister army showed up.

well if they pull a walking pleb, i'm dropping the series regardless

My god, the stupidity this show. How lazy can you possibly be if you name your pet dragon, "Drogon"? It's literally the word "dragon" but with one letter switched out.

So, is this season still complete shit? I quit watching a few episodes ago. I saw that pic related was added to the show, so my curiosity was aroused.

he was really good for the 10 min of screentime he got

Oh. Well shoot, 10 minutes of goodness isn't worth tuning in for.

Because he has nothing to do

>not knowing why she named the dragon drogon
Do you even know the names of the other 2?

yeah, but he held off stannis from sacking the city and slaughtering his family

Why do normies treat midgets like real people?

They are going to kill him off in the next few episodes. Kelli C will have to 'hold him responsible' for bringing back the slavers and make an example of him.

They foreshadowed the hell out of it in last week's episode.

Nope. And IDGAF. Drogon is clearly the main one. I read the first book some years ago. Maybe she named them in that one? Can't remember. The books are trash, the show is derivative trash, and I hate-watch the show because you apparently have to to keep up with pop culture.

What is the fucking point of storytelling and developing rich and deep characters (good and bad) if you're just going to kill them all off. Don't any of them (good or bad) get to suffer by continuing to live?

I fucking swear, if Theon just fucking dies at some point it will be the worst. Fucker has to live.

>he watches a show for society's sake

Spot the fag

dude they just stuck him in a foreign place to create conflict

in westeros he was a masterful manipulator of people (until littlefinger framed the shit out of him) and knew basically everything there was to know about westerosian diplomacy

he thinks that shit will fly in mereen but it blew up in his face

it creates conflict within the character, space to learn and grow

they won't just kill him off for that. he is probably one of the untouchable characters

Doesn't matter; he still has more experience that show runner Greyworm. May as well have Jon Snow start dictating to other people on how to fuck women.

Then get a subscription to Tiger Beat like everyone else.

>He's a straight white male, dwarf or no dwarf
>It's edgy
>Liberals/SJWs love this shit, so they can run to their Tumblr blogs and start creating cringe worthy tribute gifs
>They'll bring him back anyway

They talked about it in season 1.

It's called Drogon after Drogo, genius. The others are Rhaegal and Viserion after her brothers. Fucking retard.

yes, but there's way more talk of it in the books that got cut. it's a major plot point

>implying the dragons won't refuse to scorch him after he unchained them in episode 2

>your the most famous dwarf in the city
>im the most famous dwarf in the world
>long foreboding shot of him dressed up in his sunday best outfit
>several other direct references to how he is fucked when dragonqueen comes back
>other scenes of him staring whistfully away while drinking

he's good as dead and d&d telegraphed this from a mile away. book it.

>First analogy is based on the the big bang theroy, assume that we like him are shit eating mouth breathing retards and watch that show

>His second analogy is based on food

Please fuck off back to Rebbit you underage phone-posting retard

>implying kellic wont then kill him herself to prove to her followers how dedicated she is to staying true to her word and punishing the fucking white male for his transgressions

Because the writing is weak. Especially this season. He had no real purpose this season, other than somehow trying to manage and not get bored on his own.

The fuck does Breaking Bad have to do with reddit, you fucking retard?

>eragon

My god, the stupidity of this post. How ignorant can you possibly be if you don't know the etymology of the name Drogon? It's literally "Drogo" but with one letter switched in.

Symbology!

watching him sit down for breakfast with the lannisters in season 1 is heartbreaking to see the difference in the amount that is missing from Tyrion.
Peter Dinklage works with what he is given but the spark has gone

nope

This. When those two idiots were yelling at Tyrion for how "his way didn't work" and how this was all his fault, it was so fucking annoying. I don't even care about this plotline and I was still pissed off.

And then in the next fucking line Grey Worm mentions how they can't protect the city by fighting at the beaches because they don't have enough men/resources. This was the guy who wanted to take the fight TO the Slaver cities.

What a fucking retard. His bitch girlfriend is just as bad, grabbing a knife at the end as if she fucking counted for something.

He gave her some advice and shit and then she flew away. Then he partly fixed her city and copped a backstabbing that they had no defense against anyway.

His one big error was letting the ships get burned, but that's implied to have had the collaboration of the Mereneese ppl, so kind of hard to avoid.

There is no more clever dialogue for him to be ripped from the books.

They hate him, and if he has any dignity, he hates them right back.

His best bet at this point is to steal a dragon and go rogue.

needs something to contrast the genious leader that is daenerys

Because he went to Meereen.

Because only GURRM can write him properly, and he has nothing to do with the show anymore.

because d&d have to make up the dialogue themselves.

This.

>people still falling for this shitty bait

Yeah, and how many hopeless defenses has gay worm ran?

Settle down spergs

Wow you're right.
I hope you have a nice day user.

Essos is where character arcs go to die.

Seriously, just have Dany cross the Narrow Sea already. Christ.

He doesn't have a vagina.

It's still retarded.

Because this season amounted to absolutely nothing except finishing/ruining GRRM's last book.

what goal

JUST cuz

When you leave Westeros in the show, it's like getting stuck in the waiting room outside of the ICU. All the exciting dramatic shit is happening in there and all you got are out dated magazines and some vending machines.