Fb fap

Fb fap

rate? more if interest

Solid 8/10 - more please!

more

I want to see my gf being fucked roughly in front of me and watch her getting inseminated

Need more of this babe

what would you do to her?

Preggo slut

Girlfriend continued because too much coffee

awww sheet moar plox

More for you nerds.

Well it's a shop - so I guess I'd ask if I could be of any assistance with anything. Then maybe I'd look at her a *little* more than was socially acceptable. I'm a monster.

Or in fantasy land...put my flacid dick in her mouth and hold down her head as it got harder and harder, enjoying her gag.

More of her? Anyone got more

what about in the quiet library then?

she's good right?

Anyone got more

Which one can get it

I'd offer to explain the referencing system to her and show her a cool trick to be able to take a day loan item out for a week.

Then I'd run by hand up her skirt and put my fingers between her buttocks and gently - or not so gently - insert my fingers up her ass, I'd start with two and go in up to the knuckle and I'd love the feel of her trying to squirm away.

Then I'd explain that I was going to put my fingers in her pussy so she better lick those fingers clean as otherwise it can cause an infection. After she'd licked them clean I'd use the other fingers anyway.

Then I'd explain that she shouldn't be taking day loan items out for a long time - it ruins it for everyone. They're for sharing - like her.

Miranda

so you would share her? how many dicks do you think she'll take at the same time? how else would you violate her ass?

Well that's a sports game right? So I'd violate it with a corn dog and force her to eat it all up.

It's good to share, so I'd have her in the bathroom at a party, so she can clean people up with her mouth. Then, if they want, they can fuck her ass - so how many dicks she takes at the same time depends on how many people you can fit in the bathroom.

Any nudes? Or photos that aren't tiny?

hows this for ya user. what else would you do to her?

left my love

Fuck. More of both!

Do you know them?

My girlfriend continued.. the redux

yeah

Cont.

One on the right, not the beast on the left

Do you have kik?

no

Wow. She's incredible

Alright. Email me at [email protected]

Use a temporary address if you want.

Hnng

Wow she is awful but I would still offer her my tiny manenstein to her vaginatis

Hurry up and email,back u,drty little biatch, u don't like giant gaping dickhole pics??? fuck you

Thanks! She's a bitch though so it evens out.

Fuck

DUDE DOESNT EMAIL,BACK I SENT HIMA PIC OF ME NAKED AND HE HQSNT RESPONED.

I haven't gotten anything. Try sending it again

looks like she wants to be double jerking 2 guys kek

Winner of "Pepperoni Nipples 2016"

Keep going please. Bitch or not, I'd fuck her haha

Damn those stretchmarks are hot

Fuck good or fuck bad?

More

She wants to be a pinup model

What would you do, user/s?

Terrifying

Why do you guys ask that gay ass question? And yes I am the one who asked for more.

damn i wanna bust a nut all over that babby while she rides muh deyick

More of her?

Best till last two,

Nice

That's it

My other wifey

keep goin

Now we're talking

Please dump user

tittiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nudes?