Made me tear up desu

made me tear up desu

Summer did nothing wrong.

guy was a pussy

Congratulations on understanding the most obvious part of the movie. Your participation trophy is in the mail.

Fucking milennials.

JUST

>made me tear up desu

Im gonna tear up the fucking dance floor dude, check it out

what is this movie even about? is it actually worth watching?

>tfw you know this feel too well

>what is this movie even about? is it actually worth watching?

Yea sure, if you also enjoy watching your wife getting fucked by a bull then you will also enjoy this movie

fuck...

Guy dates a girl but she didn't want anything serious so she dumps him and he's really confused because he LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Don't forget to tell your wife's son about that!

On my first watch, I thought Summer was a bitch. Next watch, the guy. Third watch, Summer again.

Summer is a basic bitch and he's a pussy. That's all there is to it. This movie is also great at illustrating that women are fucking weird

>women are fucking weird
No shit sherlock

I don't know why you felt the need to post that, we're not even disagreeing about anything

I guess now that I think about it, it isn't really that spectacular
It's still pretty good to watch though, it's kinda comfy on a rainy day

Summer is a bitch, but the guy is legit retarded

>I don't know why you felt the need to post that, we're not even disagreeing about anything

Be careful with your words, my katana is sharp and thirsty for blood, I will not hesitate to kill you

although inviting him to that party without first telling him what the deal was, is a bit of a cunt thing to do knowing they had a past relationship, although how could she know it would make him such a bitch

Summer did nothing wrong though. She literally told him from the beginning that she wasn't serious about it. The guy was just a beta orbiter.

>he LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG
He was a manlet though.

None of you plebs understand this movie. I could spell it out for you but I'd rather let you keep being idiots

>Tell guy you're not looking for anything serious after initiating the whole relationship + in the middle of a date
>Proceed to hold his hand
>Invite him to a get together without saying it was her engagement party

He probably walked past 100s of better women during those 500 days.
Too bad it isn't the old days when you could rape a woman and get it out of your system

That's a huge red flag you moron

He's one neckbeard I'd be happy to call friend

Being a beta is bad mmkay

What.

It's actually a film about time travel but you guys are too stupid to understand the language of cinema.

I love the divisiveness this movie brings.

My oninion yes, Summer did do something wrong. The man was clearly in madly in love with her and she still let him on. Repeatedly. That shit on her.

>Fucking milennials.
muh buzzword
trashing all comment

I'd like to see them make a indirect sequel called a 1000 Days Of Winter.

He's an older wiser lonely man who after many heartbreaks who doesn't want to grow attached to anyone.

But slowly comes to accept that his attempts to not repeat his that his attemptsmistakes was denying his nature as a ture romantic soul, and with open eyes chooses to start the cycle of love and lost once more.

>BBBUT IM REALYY NICE WHY DONT GIRLS LOVE ME

Stop being a pussy and start being a man that people respect

None of you understand this movie. It was a satire of modern society, intended to illustrate the shortcomings associated with giving women rights. It's main purpose was to depict women as the subhuman trash they are.

Minus 6000000 points from Sup Forums.

Nice try but WRONG

Well done reddit, well done. HOWEVER I'm actually right.

>tfw hungover and unironically got emotional looking at this picture

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet disposition

HOWEVER, you're severely autistic

>only women have to decide how the relationship goes
Why is this cuckoldry allowed?

HOWEVER you should go back to le reddit.
Minus 50 points

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Summer literally dehumanizes JGL, and yet cucks see nothing wrong with that.

Does anyone have suggestions for similar movies to this one?

I feel like I've seen the good ones:
Her
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
When Harry met Sally
Don John

If it was the other way around it would be the same thing though. Relationships aren't equal in any respect 99% of the time. If you're not into the other person so much there isn't anything wrong with separating. Staying together one you or the other person doesn't really want to is worse than just separating.

Literally normalfag problems: the film.

If I were to find a girl willing to become my fuckbuddy I'd be the happiest man in the world. You get the best of having a gf without the downsides.

>It's an MRA post

>I'm a virgin: the post

>realistic romance movies

FUCK THEM

FUCK

THEM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I don't get this meme. Is it insinuating that any man who winds up marrying a woman who has had a child from a previous relationship is automatically a cuck? Why is this now looked down upon or comedic?

Are u the guy who recently got dumped?

May god have mercy

>all these lib faggots getting pissy because you're right and they are limp wristed losers just like JGL in the movie

Never change Sup Forums

Reported :^)

Confirmed for virgin.

guy meets quirky dream girl, start dating, realizes shes just a typical woman which she confirms by marrying Chad instead, is distraught for a long time, doesnt understand what she put him through (see: shes a woman), just when you think he's learned a lot he meets le new girl in last scene.

its like that movie the break up in that theres nothing redeeming or entertaining about it.

HOWEVER

It is pretty entertaining and feelzy. I prefer Forgetting Sarah Marshall for essential breakup core tho.

is it because you are easily manipulated?

Kys (2016)

this movie made me hate zooey deschenel

>Tells him she wasn't serious about it
>Acts like she's serious about it
>Remembers what she told him about not being serious when he gets tiring

She acted like a bitch.

That's exactly what it's implying, and it's also true