He's the funniest talk show host on television right now

He's the funniest talk show host on television right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pzgcSBLwAzI
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3400326/Jimmy-Fallon-looks-steps-New-York-one-day-NBC-boss-forced-deny-drinking-problem.html
vimeo.com/24128620
youtube.com/watch?v=bt90VCye6Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=TkQnsKk7Yh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Says more about the state of the platform tbqh

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you should contemplate ending your life.

He has the most "punch me in the fucking face" face--second only to the family guy guy.

being the funniest talk show host on television is like being the freshest smelling butthole in afghanistan

oh and Kill yourself

That's not Conan

DUDE FAKE LAUGH LMAO

Kill yourself

that's not saying much

Conan has been and always will be funnier

He's even worse

Conan in Late Night was great but goddamn did that fall off when he went to TBS. As shitty NBC's management was, they sure coached him right.

The appeal of Conan isn't so much that he's "funny" as it is the fact that he's a pretty relaxed guy, he doesn't try to take over nearly as much as other hosts and he just seems like a genuinely nice guy on and off camera.

>The appeal of Conan isn't so much that he's "funny" as it is the fact that he's a pretty relaxed guy

This is wrong though. His entire career is based on nervous energy and the hackneyed "OH GOSH I'M ON TV OH GEEZE WHAT DO I DO NOW" shtick that he's never progressed or moved beyond in 25 years.

You're more or less saying he's comfy. And he WAS when we were young and what he was doing was actually fresh and somewhat original but now that he's still doing the "AWWWW SHUCKS I'M ON TV AGAIN?????" thing at age 50 with $100 million dollars in the bank? It's pretty pathetic

>he doesn't try to take over nearly as much as other hosts

He drives conversations like a racecar driver, finishing people's sentences for them, jumping ahead and looking visibly bored and uneasy when listening to vapid Hollywood stories

Even with comedian regulars on who are his longtime friends he speaks super rapidly, blasts through the rehearsed beats of the interview, fake laughs (even less convincingly than Fallon I might add) then goes to commercial

>he just seems like a genuinely nice guy on and off camera

YOU my friend, you need to watch the documentary he made. He's a whiney, passive aggressive, narcissistic, controlling psycho to everyone behind the scenes.

youtu.be/pzgcSBLwAzI

Kill yourself.

Also, is it true he is a full blown drunk?

That's the most detailed analysis of a talk show host I have ever read.

Also OP should consider sepuku

Never heard that rumor, source?

I remember when Conan took over Letterman's timeslot and reviews were mixed to harsh. (yes I am that old) He was nervous energy for like 5 years.

Over time he improved, and so did the ratings.

Oh shit

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3400326/Jimmy-Fallon-looks-steps-New-York-one-day-NBC-boss-forced-deny-drinking-problem.html

3 serious falls in 5 months? Does he have some secret disease?

>He drives conversations like a racecar driver, finishing people's sentences for them, jumping ahead and looking visibly bored and uneasy when listening to vapid Hollywood stories
>Even with comedian regulars on who are his longtime friends he speaks super rapidly, blasts through the rehearsed beats of the interview, fake laughs (even less convincingly than Fallon I might add) then goes to commercial

Sorry for the double reply but Im high. That's just him being a Masshole who doesnt give a fuck about "vapid hollywood stories" He's a mic from fucking Brookline ked.

Conans cold open for his TBS premier was dank af

vimeo.com/24128620

Too bad it was all downhill from there

He just looks like a guy walking to his car in a terrible outfit.
>3 falls
Lel what a retard. I wish that shit was on camera.

Nah, it goes him, John Green, the prime minister of Canada, Seth Meyers, then Fallon

i don't get this meme

fill me in pls

Fucking, MacFarlane, not Fallon

He puked on my shoe in a NYC bathroom. He's a nice drunk but he needs help.

Kill yourself

How do Seth Meyers and Corden have shows still?
Full story?

youtube.com/watch?v=bt90VCye6Vk

Corden had a decent start. Decent, not great. But it really did look like he'd run out of material soon.

Is Late Late horrendous?

I've seen Conan live two times and can tell you he does seem genuinely nervous. During commercial breaks he paces around nervously. He'll pause to enjoy the band's music, but his leg will be shaking. He takes a few deep breaths with his hands to his face just before the cameras go back on.

That's not Graham

Craig Ferguson is the official, factual, legitimate answer here

This, Graham Norton is better than all the yankee late night shit.

Conan and Kimmel are a distant second place, but Ferguson was the best.

You're either constantly stoned and numbed to human emotion or just autistic before 10pm because no one, no functional adult can ever endure that much sycophancy and insincerity on a regular basis.

My god is he cringy.

Are normies autistic then?

Don't only like 5% of people watch the show anyway?
I gotta tell ya, I'm not from the States so I don't really know what the ratings are like.

But if it is bigger than 5% then, dear lord, there's a lot of undiagnosed autism and other interpersonal emotional development problems going round brah

This runs while I'm at the gym, the humor is so stale, it 50% twitter comments on current events and 50% some shitty celebrity there to advertise whatever they're doing.

I'm not from the States too, but there must be a reason he has the best ratings.

sup jay

Come on guys, He's really fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=TkQnsKk7Yh4
P.S Kill yourself.

>discovered Ferguson 2 years too late
>Conan is only funny when he's not in front of an ameridumb studio audience (unfortunately he's almost always in front of the audience
>Fallon is probably the most watched TV show host around right now and he's also literally the absolute worst
>tfw I missed any semblance of quality late night talk shows

Conan's travels are still 10/10 though

>Is Late Late horrendous?

I can't even describe it fully. Incoherent mix of the worst qualities from Fallon, Carson daly, Corden, the young Turks and Samantha bee.

And he's COCKY about his irrelevance!!!! He has this infuriating, illogical swagger when his show gets fewer viewers than infomercials on Fox.

Late night is dead.