I just tried to hang myself with an HDMI cable but pussied out cause it hurt so much. Now my throat is really fucked up

I just tried to hang myself with an HDMI cable but pussied out cause it hurt so much. Now my throat is really fucked up.

Is there a way to hang/kill yourself that doesn't fucking hurt so much?

why hang? its going to be painful no matter what

nice dubs.
But seriously, a thicker rope doesn't hurt. I tried to hang myself with some heavy duty rope, I failed to break my neck and I wouldn't suffocate so I had to get down again...

Try a VGA cable

What other quick way is there?

I don't want to wait to get a gun or order a suicide bag from Amazon.

My throat hurts so fucking much now.

Helium suicide. Painless.

>Painless
How do you know?

Dive headfirst off something high

Smoke some crack and jump off a bridge

Shoot yourself in the head

You are obviously doing it wrong. The true goal of hanging is not suffocation, but to drop quickly and snap your neck.

You can't get anything right can ya?

What is the crack good for?

This.

You're a god damn retard, OP.

>breathing helium through a balloon.

Does it hurt? Your body doesn't know the difference. You'll pass out and die in a few minutes

Obviously that's the reason why he wants to hang himself. Nothing wrong with that

most succesful suicide methods are.
1. explosives to the face
I doubt you have any explosives nearby?
2. gunshot in the head
But you say you have no gun
3. Jump in front of a highspeed train (97% effectiveness!)

If you are good with chemicals you can brew some suicide stuff with a effectiveness above 98,5%

I don't have a car

good point.. this is exactly why i should kill myself

>I don't have a car
No car needed for diving from soemthing high. Pls kys asap

Just grow some balls. Show some courage one time in your life. Grab a knife and just cut through your neck, when somebody walks in and sees, they'll freak out but they'll know you're a little bad ass in death, which is more than can be said for your life.

CO

>use a half ton rope
>tie around neck
>tie opposite end atound something sturdy
>jump off of whatever you are standing on
>make sure you fall at least 20 feet before the rope gains tension
You wont feel a thing. Your spinal cord severing will be just like an off switch

testify against hillary clinton

savage.

you have to pad the cord a little so you're compressing the arteries and windpipe without it cutting into your skin so hard

Guaranteed way to kill yourself, OP.

But first, show us that boi pucci

Before you kill yourself you should totally let me run up your credit card

Hehe

jump off a building so you can think while free falling

"wow im a fucking retard for jumping off this building, i regret this and now im going to die"

dont kill yourself. there are so many good things to live for user.

it was only a matter of time what do you want you cunt

Courage duh. You'll want to jump when you run out of crack

dont listen, the world is going to shit hard and fast. get out while you can.

retard, how can you be so fucking stupid that you fail at killing yourself jfc, face it, you're aliv

There are bridges and tall buildings most everywhere. Do a flip OP.

Good point

Yeah like HD T.V kek

Don't do it, you're clearly only 16 and you have your whole life ahead of you

Enjoy your low quality video and lack of sound.

faggot

11/10

You need to use one of those extremely high grade gold plated HDMI cables for it to be effective

Suicide is useless. Mankind will be however the same even if you die.

try mdma, maybe your thoughts about life will change then

This is basically the same as suffication

Can you take Clin-ton with you ?

I've done a ton of molly, I felt nice while I was on it. But, without fail, the next day I was would be more depressed than I have ever been. It didn't help long term either.

Why do you want to be dead?

heroin overdose, obviously

>I've done a ton of molly

You fucked your serotonergic neurons, genius.

"If you're going to commit suicide, do it with style" -Adolf Hitler

I, myself, am trying to think of a creative way of committing suicide. But alas, it's been weeks and I haven't figured anything out. Just this week on some university near me, a female college girl decided to jump on a spiral staircase from the 20th floor.

The results? It was magnificent! All her organs scattered all throughout. Different organs on different floors. Although in the middle of the fall, there seems to be a regret in her decision. It was found out that she tried to stop herself from falling at the 5th floor by trying to grab on one of the rail handles. This has caused her arm to be detached from her body.

I'm thinking of jumping with a back flip from the 4th floor of our college building, but it's not really stylish, and it seems really common nowadays.

If there's someone with an idea. Please reply to this post. I'd be glad to include a note on my mangled body with your a message and your name on it.

why not try attempting assassinating trump or hillary

Try coverting to DVI or Displayport. You can get a converter for just a couple dollars on Amazon.

Why not try and get chloroform, tie the noise well enough you know it can hold your body weight and then chloroform yourself when you're standing on a small ledge. Not saying you should do it but that seems like the most painless effective way. Just try to throw the biggest party and do what you always wished for like eat the most delicious foods. Get contempt with your life first before you step out of it.

Hanging yourself needn't be painful. Climb a tall tree find an unobstructed drop of at least 20 foot. Have an 11 foot rope. Proper noose, even grease it slightly so it's slick. Make sure the knot is again to the side of your neck. Fall out of tree with noose around neck.... hello heaven

Absolute madman

Google Marwood fag

Do the backflip onto the spiral staircase. See if you can get a better spread.

"Itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat." - Ronald Reagan

¿Por qué no los dos?

WTF Life is so short and he will end it now?Wyyyy...

B.T.W. Play more -.-

Srsly OP if you haven't accomplished it yet you should Deal with it and become the next US President!

i don't speak chinese user