then AMC

and quit

DM and CB in soccer

D in hockey

Football: Striker

I just love putting it in.

CB

LB/LM/Striker

I'm a left-footed pace babby and exploited it as long as I could, feels good man

Basketball: Centre

I'm only 6ft 3 though, I was the tallest person in my year. Small school in Scotland though, so we didn't really have many people.

Striker and CB

grew up in the US
played Defensive End in American football
played Lock in rugby

about to go to uni in the UK next week, gonna play american ball and hopefully find time to play rugby

football:
pace babby as well, rb, rm, rw
gridiron football:
center, guard, fullback on offense
d end and middle backer on defense
we had a small team
fuck playing o line doe seriously its boring as fuck

this
had to play tackle my senior year and it was like 3 different assignments in rotation

im

icehockey: gk
football: gk

i used to play in a club but not anymore

What Uni user?

TE in Handegg
PF in basketball

Now I play ultimate frisbee, it's pretty comfy and a great way to get my competitive fix.

Hockey: Defense, mainly because I was a really strong skater, especially going backwards, and plebs never practiced that as much as I did. Played LW and RW before that

Soccer/Football: LM, LW, pace babby

Played CB in footy and Loose Forward in League. Was pretty good but not quite enough to get a contract, now just play in the lower leagues.

Was also an all-rounder (well, more shit at everything, just a fielder) in cricket

edinburgh

Hurling. LWBLMWCF.

Started out as a central defender
moved right wing
as an adult I played as a second striker until I stopped giving a fuck and stopped showing up. I liked playing as a CB way more but can't win games that way.

Played left wing in Handball for years
In football i was right back but i loved juninho and morientes at the time so i was always going forward i tried taking freekicks. Coach fucking hated that

football, striker

slow, couldn't dribble for shit but I hit my growth spurt early so I would play target man/poacher. I was a bully and got sent off a few times

Pitcher and first base

t. lefty

Nice. I played American Football at Stirling. Edinburgh are pretty good.

DM to RW to CF

The switch from defensive minded to attack minded happened when I found my inner pacebabby.

can't wait to start bro, some of the lads think I'll start as a fresher. Fuckin hope so

I spent way too long trying to figure out what CM/RM were before i realized you were talking about gay football

I was decent in goals, but as I got older I got more shy and was too intimidated by other people so stopped playing soccer. My reactions were lightning :(

Goalkeeper

DM at football and PG at Basketball

the uhh tennis playing position

RB

youtube.com/watch?v=bm5VoKDuJiE

LaCrosse

Midfield
D-middie
Defence

soccer: goalie
water polo: everything
League: adc bot

I was a Center on offense and a DE in a 4x4 defense. I also played in all special teams. I was a catcher in baseball. Did a lot of squatting. I now know Russian.

Football:
CB,RB,LB

Gridiron Football:
Center,Guard,Fullback and d end and d tackle.
>tfw gridiron team sucked ass so I had to play centre and d tackle for the entire season along with play 4 games in both special teams

Swam for a while. IM and breast stroke
Football: HB
Hockey: left wing

I'm in a drinking kickball league now and I play center field.

Football: QB/HB
Soccer: left forward, attacking mid

Dogshit at both sports though. Can only shine playing intramural or rec league against scrubs

Also play ultimate frisbee, where you playing these days?

Played QB and WR in high school.

WR
110 Hurdles

Football: CM
Baseball: 2B & SS
Basketball: PG

Baseball: 1B/3B/P

American Football: Center
Baseball: Catcher, First
All the fat positions.

>playing long snapper

You're a fucking loser.

Football: MLB
Baseball: 2B

Play shooting guard in basketball because I'm only 6' and skinny but I don't handle well enough to play point. Pass pretty well though. My best attribute is by far shooting though, hence, shooting guard.

If we're playing with a bunch of short cunts I'll play power forward cos I'm basically the only 20 year old in Auckland who bothered to learn post moves and interior defense.

football: right wing
rugby: fly half
cricket: leg spin bowler or medium pace if needed
athletics: 800m