annars då?

>i choose somalians
>sweden yes!

How the fuck did you get the pasta through the hot dog

By not being an inbreed

Take 100 million
Use 90 million on an army of mercenaries to take out the somalians
Profit?

Can I start a slave trade with the Somalians?

They cut the hot dogs first, push the dry pasta through the uncooked hot dog and then cook both together, and that is the result. This isn't rocket science, are you an autist?

my country would literally be swarming with niggers

sorry kid, 90mil won't get you anywhere

I'll start a nigger farm selling them off to plantations and for meat at the low price of 300 dollars a nigger 100 if they have the ass flu then double the 100 mil

Treat them like cattle and eventually start a nigger burger chain

>move to germany
>choose somalians
>find hitlers birthtown
>pee on that fags childhood house
>move out of germany

Yaaaaay

Take $100M.

Buy a castle full of toys and gadgets and lamborghinis and drugs and stuff and a few Somalian sex slaves. And shout nigger as they rip my anus open with their big nigger cocks.

Name it burger coon

Kike detected

>germany
>hitlers birthtown

LUL

Make millions

Then open up a 100% farm fresh nigger steak house

Oh shut that fag is austrian :(

Faggot detected

Get 100 million
Wave hello to Somalians arriving as I leave
Take my 100 million to someplace new. Lovely.

do i get to fuck the black men?

not "and"

"or"

I would take the 100 millions dollars and then move to a different country. Fuck em

Then I'll start a chain of fried nigger joints called Georgia electric chair fried nigger

Like you speak from experience you autist

I would move to Somalia then move back out again if that's against the rules I choose either a war torn shithole or an island where they will all die fairly quickly.

You are actually retarded.

>Purchase interests in rape kits, finger printing kits, police fire arms and munitions manufacturers, surveillance equipment, riot gear manufacturers, demolition/construction companies, funeral homes, private prisons, hospital equipment manufactures and prayer rugs.

>Go onto Sup Forums.

>See this: you get 100 million dollars or
100 million somalians move to your country.

>Choose 1oo million sub-human piece of shit, uneducated, violent, crazed religious cunt Somolians to move to your country.

>Profit 10 billion dollars.

Why

im cuntfused...arnt you supose to chose from 2 bad thing?

Please commit suicide and cleanse the gene pool of your retarded fail

Triggered

I corrected it

Why are you so triggered lil bitchboy? Are you from cuckmany?

Your parents should correct their mistake.

No urs :^}

Reply "ily" to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Inb4 anything u say, im protected

> "nothin personnel"

I didn't realize Austria was in fact part of Germany

No I just dislike retarded people an autistic fuck tried to knife me when I was still in school

Did you refer to him as an "Autistic fuck" beforehand? Cause I think I may see the problem.

I can have the money but no Somalians? Well that sounds like a winner.
I'm stubborn though so I'd use 50 million in helping Somalions and other degenerates come to Britain while I take the rest and leave anyway. I already emigrated once and came back for nostalgia, no problems packing up and leaving again.

No was just fucking around with some friends shoving each other around and he comes running up to me pulls a shank attached to a hundred key chain rings he made a chain out of from his pocket swung it at me and said if you ever push him again I'm going to cut you

Retard teachers didn't give a fuck just told us he's like that walked up to me in . the The cafeteria with his laptop the next day reading from the necromonicon trying to summon demons upon me

Hahahaha if you live in europe that choice was made for you!!

Eurocuck 4 life!

now there are
in your country too, so there's those plus the ones in somalia

Was walking around school one day after classes joking with a friend about assfucking him harder then bubba he calls me a retard the autistic fuck was around hears it runs up to my friend shoves him and yells nobody calls bubba retarded

He then runs and crys to the retard handlers that we were bullying and called him a retarded bubba and we get suspended

100 million Dollars
fuck my country. I'll move where I want and pay young women to do nasty sexual things to me then make them go away