Wwyd

wwyd

Fix that fuckin lawn.

Bump the post a couple times while i write

Rape, rape, put in some sod.

ok

Georgia, 21, uni slut

I would hog tie lefty in the most uncomfortable way possible and start off fucking righty's throat, with her chocking and gagging on my cock. I held her balls deep and said she has to join me torturing her friend or she will also be tortured.

She joins me to destroy lefty, she starts by flogging her tits until they are red and bruised, gagged with a massive inflated gag making her struggle to breathe, muffling her screams of pain. I am behind her stretching her ass and ripping it with every thrust. bored of her tits righty starts doing bastinado on lefty among other things ensuring every inch of her is tormented, eventually taping those crabs to her nipples. As I'm about to nut i pull out and tell left get on her knees, shoving my cock to the back of her throat and filling it with cum. I tell her to clean up lefties ass with her toung and pack her into the car. I tie righty up in the back with her and take them home as my new play toys

Now with them righty as my slave and lefty just been a play thing locked in my basement, I continue to have fun.

Write about Kristy and your girls stories continue.....

I'd choke her as I fuck her hard from behind. Pull her hair as I turn her around. Pinch her nipples, facefuck her. Watch the tears come down her cheeks as my cock hits the back of her throat. Pull out of her mouth, spank her as I fuck her tight ass. She's fingering herself the whole time, but I don't let her cum. I slap her face and spit in her mouth as I cum on her tits.

tell me more about righty

Keep it going after this write another for Kristy got another part for you left in this story.....

Righty is chained by a collar to the wall in my room always cuffed and always gagged only to be set free when i want to use her or to torment lefty with me to keep her in a constant state of pain. To keep her doing this and for her to not be defiant i threaten her with a change of position if she is disobedient.

I get home from work, it was a stressful day so i want to relieve my anger, i take righty down to the basement and we start to have fun. I have lefty tied up in a gyno chair. I start by whipping her pussy hard until it is swollen and red, her screams contained only to the basement. Righty starts to blowtorch candles over her leftys tits, causing her to scream in agony.

Once her pussy is good and swollen i stop whipping it and start fucking her pussy each thrust causising her to squeal. I tell righty to get the wax off her tits so i can play with them, she does as ordered and starts to flog her tits smacking the was off, making her tits not only be red from the burning but now bruised.

Still fucking her I, her tits now was free, i grab her and pull her by her tits and nipples. Her screams become unbearable, so righty starts to choke her out, causing her to pass out just before i cum. As i'm about i tell righty to let go and come to me. She comes around to my side, I take her gag out and ram my cock down her throat Cumming deep inside her, while lefty still gasps for breath. I take righty back upstairs gagging her and putting her back on her collar and chain. Leaving lefty to catch her breath in her pained and broken state.

Fold the two feminine looking specimens and fuck the chair.

just email me here, [email protected]

thread is gonna 404

what would yesus do, indeed

Does she only have 3 toes?!

I have Kirsty chained to a post in my house. She's there naked, so I can look those tits whenever I pass by. I like to drip wax on her nipples to hear her scream. I whip her pussy as punishment. She's become a cum dumpster for me, whenever I feel the need to satisfaction she's just there, and she's started to enjoy it. She whimpers and screams as I fuck her, pinching and scratching her, pulling her hair and slapping her tits. Even through the ball gag, I can still hear her muffled moans of pleasure as she cums on my cock.

nah just the light

Proof

Are you gonna email??

After a few weeks of going through the cycle, lefty in an unbelievable amount of pain, righty starts to get to comfortable. I get home after work and as we are about to begin she calls me babe, I turn to her in shock and slap her across the face "YOU ONLY CALL ME MASTER, SLAVE!!", she falls to the ground in shock. I grab her by the hair and drag her to the basement, lefty looking paniced as she see's my rage(as it usually ends badly for her).

Though this time I drop righty to the floor and kick her in the gut, her now lying there motionless and in pain. I untie lefty from the gyno chair, she struggles to walk as her body is numb, dropping to the floor in a pathetic heap. I lock them both down there and go upstairs. I bring down a special toy that I had purchased (among other new things). The rottating sex bed, I strap righty to it tightly, handing over a bullwhip to lefty "do what you want with it, get your revenge on that worthless sack" i exclaim. Lefty gives a cheaky grin, as I walk up the stairs and go watch TV. the basement usually cant be heard, but i could here every scream and every angry stroke that hit righty. After a hour or so I go downstairs to find lefty still destroying righty, righties body bruised and bloody from the whip, i look at her, giving her a gag and putting her collar on and say "you'll be an obedient slave won't you", her just nodding in reply. I take her up to my bedroom and leave her there as i did to righty previous.

Going back down i start off with righty, spinning her upside down rapidly causing the blood to rush to her head. I ram my cock in her mouth, tears streaming down her face in pain, slowley turning red as it chokes on my cock, not letting go until she is fully unconscious. Leaving it there for us to continue to destroy and punish for being a bad slave.

Cause i can write better longer stories there

potato quality but still proof

i have

I would slap my dick on her face

Fucking nigger, can't see shit

check my reply

Wwyd

Libby??

Guess again?

dont need to knowing she isn't just looked alot like a girl i know

She looks like left?

yeah alot like left

Must look quality then

The fucking cucks are getting worse. They now fantisize about seeing bitches they only know by association/Facebook getting fucked in their mind's eye.

Every one of you shitlords needs to pic related.

Kek