ITT: We act like perfect gentlemen until someone gets dubs. In which case start screaming like a bunch of niggers

ITT: We act like perfect gentlemen until someone gets dubs. In which case start screaming like a bunch of niggers.

check'em niggers

I will take my significant other to a fine dining Gordon Ramsay restaurant later on in the evening.

Oh? And what shall you be dining upon at this eatery?

I would be quite interested on trying out some veal. Would love to see what type of wine the servers will recommend.

Roll

I love you all.

I have been studying some rather interesting pure mathematics as of late.

well good evening to all and sundry and best of tidings and pleasantries

You sir, have a grand idea, which I must compliment you on, and your taste in hairstyles is outstanding

Great choice, good sir! I recommend red wine, white wine is for lesser males.

Oh you simply must try the Duck flambe sealed in orange sauce, it is to DIE for.

winrar you bunch of fucking cunts

NIGGAGAGAGAGAGAAGG DUUUUUUBSBSBSBS!!!

WINRAR NIGTARD CUCK PARIS DESERVED IT REEEEEEEEEEEE

greetings, folks. greetings and salutations. i trust your day is off to a marvelous start.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KIKE GET OFF Sup Forums WITH YOUR GAY BULLSHIT

scream raaaa, ect bla bla

Now you done it you Fuckboi, go drink some more of your dads rotten cum outa your grannys flaps FUCKSHITNIGGER

WHAT YOU SAY TO ME BITCHH???? REEEEEEEEE

shit, tyronne...check out them muthfucken dubz and shit, yo...imma go steal me some jordans and a new TV

God we can have nice things can we you stupid useless cunt!

aw, fuck, niggaz!!! i's gots me some dem dubz and shit

NIGGAS I GOTTA GO TO TO WELFARE OFFICE

You just had to fucking ruin it nigger faggot

FUCK YOU NIGGER

CRACKA HONKEY WHITE BOY FUUK THE PO PO!!

hey muthafuken coon i be all like up in dat koolaid waving my fuckin glock and tellen them white niggaz that tupuc still be kicken and trippen

thread is stupid
you can simply get dubs but trips are what you want to go ape shit crazy

NIGGAZ WE GOTTA GIT MORE DUBZZZ

O SHIT NIGGUH