Tfw in love with a 14 yea old

>tfw in love with a 14 yea old
wtf should i do? she likes me as well but im 18 and all my friends will abandon me if they find out
shes a fucking 9/10 as well its fucking maddening

Tell her you can be together, but she can't tell anyone until she's legal. Do all of this in person and do not do anything electronically at all.

If you pass up 14yo pussy you'll regret it forever

Only 4 years difference, user, go for it

losing your friends should be the least of your problems you colossal moron. going to jail til you're older than me should be at the top of your worry list, as well as realizing you're fucked in the head and need help.

cut this shit out before you get shanked in prison after everyone blows your o-ring out.

4 years difference isn't really that much. Being 18 you're being practically a child yourself

Post pics faggot

same except she doesnt like me and im 42

Consult a lawyer before this

i really dont want to get fellow 4channers in trouble, but i will report you as a pedophile if it means keeping the integrity of the site.

Bro he is 18, not 80. So far there is nothing sexual it's okay. He just need to keep his mouth shut.

You have shit friends if they'd mind something like that
But yeah, you're young and may not be able to see the big picture

I was with a 14 years old girl for almost one year, broke up with me right before turning 15, I'm 28

A piece of advice, they change a lot at that age, even if you start dating her don't get your hopes too high too soon

Keep her around but don't fuck her, once she's 16-17 and you're 20-21 it won't be so bad, and a year after that it won't be ilegal.

Go public. You get a two in one deal, also get to expose your fake friends.

Your friends will only abandon you only because they'll be deeply, deeply jealous. Hit that shit NOW or regret it for the rest of your life. 4 years is fucking nothing.

Go for it. Don't care about your friends dude. If they are truly your friends they will supoort you

yeah gl with that shit.
>nothing sexual
i'm sure she's wonderful at stimulating conversation. yeah, that's what's going on.

Btw guys, its legal to have sex at 16 here

just go for it

leave her alone
she doesnt fucking know nething what shes doing
be with a girl your own age

what country are you from, US ?

Listen to this guy OP

>tfw op is too stupid to realize we all just want to see a pedophile caught on tv
>probably getting psyched up atm to go for it
kek-a-doodle-doo

>integrity of Sup Forums

kek

He's a child himself. If he was 25 or something I'd understand

>integrity of the site

more?

Having sex with a girl that is a year younger or older is immoral and you should castrate yourself and repent

ya got me

Lolwut

So? 4 years isn't shit. Though that age you go through some wackass head changes and may end up someone else the following year.

>she's 14yo
>use this
>problem sold

Wait 2 years. Depending where u live

Op read up on local law, trough most of europe 16 is the legal age. However if the difference is less than 5-6 years most countries dont give a fuck.

Seriously, look up romeo and juliet laws in your state.

OP here. Im kinda fucked cause her sister knows and she is friends with some of my friends so im 100% sure theyll find out.
Im so fucking tempted to just make her mine. She also want to fugg so dont want to miss my opportunity. Age of consent is 16 here.

Do it.
Do the crime and then do the crime again. Then do the time. It'll be worth it.

do it for all of user,just go for it

/thread

kek'd

Op wheres your picture from. I need more for reasons

Dating underaged girls is, and let's forget any pedo angle, the most beta thing possible.

Be honest. it gets down to wanting to be with girls who are inexperienced so that you don't have to fear being compared unfavorably to other men.

14, 15, 16 year old girls act like they are fucking retarded... the only upside is that to them, an 18+ basement fag neck beard might seem like a good catch.

kys

In the grand scheme of things, a 4 year age difference isn't that big of a deal. I'm 8 years older than my gf, but I'm 40. The fact that you're 18 and she's 14 makes any kind of relationship with her not socially acceptable. It's not a matter of pedophilia, but it's certainly statutory, which can get you into a lot of trouble which is far worse than the social stigma. So my advice is maintain a friendships until she comes of age and then you're good to go. It's not worth the trouble to pursue right now, despite the fact that I don't necessarily see a problem with it. With that said, being maddened is a lot less of a pain in the ass than a statutory rape charge and having to register as a sex offender/child abuser.

I was 16 at the time i had a 14 year old gf.. Bro, its worth everything. Trust me. What do you want, an 18 year old roastie?

State dependent. Some have clauses that are considered close in age. So if they fall into that range then no issues.

that's lame, any 18 year old guy can woo 14 year olds. women 4 years older than you would be attracted to you if you were a man. don't do it, it's illegal and also fucked up. even though you're still a kid yourself. that's too young. you missed your chance for 14 year old pussy when you were still legally a minor.

What's beta is trying to shame some kid who's about to mack some prime pussy just because you never got some at that age.

In all my experience bro, Id advise against it. Its not the age difference thats the issue, it's that she's gonna be immature as fuck and prolly fuck your life over emotionally

this.
During that time you'll get to see her change a bit, and maybe she'll realise she doesn't want to do anything with you because you're fucking disgusting, or maybe she'll still love you and then you know it wasn't just your typical 14yo who wants to fuck an older man. AND it will be legal.

14 is old enough to be a ninth grader last time i checked seniors fucked freshmen all of the time

In my country 14 yo are legal

>an older man.
Are you people fucking serious? He's 18. He's a baba himself. He's at the fleeting age where he should be capitalizing on every and ALL pun coming his way. Four years is fucking nothing.

>checked
pretty much, /thread it boys.

yeah....no. most people got that back when we were the same age as the girl in question. hell i did at 14 and i was average in the school social dynamic at best. this is beta as fuck. he missed his chance, time to work hard and catch up to the rest of normal people. or get labeled a pedo and get an involuntary lesson in the wonders of anal sex at the post-doctoral level. doesn't matter to me really.

ever heared of the 2/7 rule?
If you are not sure wether the age difference is acceptable just use this rule!
Your age/2 + 7 is acceptable age

In this case:
18/2 = 9
9+7 = 16...
Oh welp, turns out it is NOT acceptable. just accept that

Same here

nobody gives a shit out of murderville/brazil. don't you have some flip flops to wash off or something?? get off the internets.

Some countries have laws in place to secure safety for both parts in these types of situations.
In my country for example, age of consent is 16, but if one part is 14, and the other 16, and both testify that it was mutual there wont be any prosecution. Don't know how it is if you are 18 though, and in your country.

Diff fag, i live on a 1st world country and 14 is legal.

Morally i don't feel its wrong. Hell its just 4 years.. When i was 14 i had basically the same mindset as when i was 18. Im fucking 24 and still feel like im 14. Its just legally is wrong, and thats where we fail as a society.

was speaking from the perspective of a 14yo, for her, the age gap is pretty big. More than a quarter of her life.

All depends on the age of consent....I was fucking a 14 year old (14 was legal at the time) and kept it going for years. Best sex but she was kinda crazy, but worth it Friends never abandoned me

Tits or gtfo

>baba

Yeah, you're right actually. I just googled Romeo and Juliet law and it states that the minimum age is 14 with a difference of not more than 4 years, so he just qualifies. But it would take lawyers and the consent of parents to be easily accomplished. Like I said, in the grand scheme, 4 years isn't a big deal. But it would still be too much of a pain in the ass to be practical for a situation that is mostly adolescent infatuation anyway.

>not posting more pics

my parents met when she was 15 and he was 19, Now there 40 years married, so i dunno

leave no evidence
do NOT text anything sexual

KYS

Yeah, it definitely depends on the parents of the 14 year old because the state may not want charges but federal might.

Oldfag here....

Its like y'all are 16 or something.

You dated a 14yo at 28? You are fucked

/thread

I guess I can see that. After posting I've been trying to think back to what my mind was like at that age and the gulf I saw between me and the older 'cooler' kids of 17-18. I guess back then they seemed so mature and sophisticated with complicated teen problems. Idk I still think he should hit that.

preaching morality on Sup Forums. pissing in the wind

That's dumbest shit I've ever heard of and not a rule, just some morally obligatory horseshit that some idiot came up with. Get fucked.

>tfw dating 15 year old and I'm 29

THIS

By all means DO NOT pass this opportunity up if you feel like you can get in that shit. I was in your exact situation when i was your age back in high school and trust me, your dick will thank you. It will leave you with great memories to have on your death bed. Just be smart about it, and don't brag about it. That's where I fucked up and almost got into some hot water.

I was 18 when my gf was 14. Started off as friends who walked dogs together, gradually went from there. No Beta, no paedo, no intentions to get together - just happened. Been together 25 years +. No issue.

Im Chris Hansen with dateline nbc

>dress up as princess leia of alderaan
>go over to her house
>break in
>kill her parents
>chlorform her ass
>tight her up and blind fold her
>put her in the back of your car
>meet up with indian gang members in vancouver canada
>take her over seas illegally
>travel across the globe to germany
>she is now of legal age
>live and grow together
>muslime will eventually rape her and behead you

Op here is what you need to know
Fuck morals, time to enjoy

Sweden or something?

I remember thinking that from 11 to 15, if I could go back 1 year in the past and slap myself really hard, I would. When I hit 16 I think that's when I got closer to who I really am, but it's not the same for everyone, maybe she's already mature, maybe she's still a kid.

>twice the age difference

>Integrity of the site
>Integrity
>Sup Forums

Kys newfag

OP here agai. I thank for all answers. I have a new idea though. She had her birthday in jaunary so what ig i eait until she gets 15? It sounds alot better to be together with a 15 year old than 14, dontcha think?

Fair point, but photos - he'll need to have a secret sexy photo stash. I've done a few saucy things in my time and wish I had the photos to prove it and to fap over in my old age.
Make the most of technology, in my prime all we had was the deafening noise of a clunky polaroid camera which kind of tempered the mood a bit.
Be careful yes, but be archiving your adventures too.

if you're both in HS go for it nigga

good point. 14 the police will taze you and toss you in jail, but 15 i bet they'll give you a high-five.

that's how illegal and almost legal works, you know.

>got baited hard
>calling anyone newfag
>kys
Kill yourself

you're the one who bit. faggot

If he gets caught, the cop interviewing for details him will have the wank of his life afterwards.

bahahahahahaha

>YLYL

I lost

I need more pics op. Time to deliver

>14 y/o
>9/10
Fucking kek, you're a fucking degenerate and everybody who condones this is a degenerate as well.
Have fun guys.

Go for it, retard.

where do you think you are

why do you care if your friends abandon you? what do you need them for? get pussy dump the losers

You're not in love, you're infatuated with her. Even if you guys do date she will drop your ass in like two months, because that's just how young teenage girls are. Is that really worth all your friendships? Just date a 16/17 year old like a normal 18 year old you faggot.

Have sex