I can verify the reality of this picture. Have known more gun nuts in my life than otherwise. Unfortunately...

I can verify the reality of this picture. Have known more gun nuts in my life than otherwise. Unfortunately, still live in this redneck shit hole full of beer swigging, corn dog eating, insecure little cowards.

What a pretentious twat. Also, bait.

Sounds more like you've known beer swigging, corn dog eating, insecure little cowards to me user. How about you leave your corner of the world one time and see what's out there.

fuck off you cuck mangina wearing little ass boy.
The fact is, legal gun owners are a threat to no one.
Let's see how well you fare without any sort of protection in a ghetto. Go drink a gallon of bleach you homo

What part of the world would that be? One where simple folk walk around with .38 specials? I'm surrounded by people with .50 cal deagles and drum fed pistol grip shotguns.

Even people in Britain and Australia can get something like a .22 if they are a target shooting and pass a background check.

The people around me are the best example of gun lovers in this country. These are the people, the only reason, that gun laws are so lax in this country.

>see shopping results lol
A'murica!

> grow up with guns. no problem with them.
> don't own any now but friends/family do
> go target shooting with neighbor in woods behind cabin
> she has a new handgun with a laser sight
> she's constantly waving it around pointing it at me and her husband as she tries to figure out how to press the button for the laser
> waving it and pointing it at us as she tries to figure out who knows the fuck what
> she used to be a championship pistol target shooter in college

not going shooting with them again. The pistol was neat though. I was the only one that could consistently hit the target though.

Here in the states we call that the crowd clearing weed wacker. You'd only wish you had one in a riot.

Oh, and they both have carry licenses (this is WI). They have this fantasy that they'll stop a terrorist attack but they'll end up just shooting innocent people if not themselves.

If all the sudden they're in a store or something and someone goes on a rampage, they're just going to shoot the first person they see who has a gun. Couldn't that just be another "good guy with a gun?"

Do gun retards even think about this shit?

Or the fact that another "good guy with a gun" will turn the corner behind them, see them with theirs and shoot them.

And no, they don't think about this shit. Nor the fact that they'll be surging with adrenaline, their hands will be shaking, they'll have tunnel vision, be puking, etc.

Don't look like bait to me, looks like absolute truth you ignorant fuck

Legal gun owners are a threat to no one. You are mostly correct. They are a threat to themselves.

This thread
>mfw

This is why law enforcement train year round.

Mr. gun owner next door does not.

So are you saying that all those black people who were shot were meant to be shot?

This. Most trained soldiers with assault weapons break down and cry pissing themselves the first time shit hits the fan. Like an untrained civilian toting a ridiculous weapon they rarely shoot is gonna be effective at anything

Was a case here in Michigan not long ago where some concealed carrier tried to stop a robbery as suspects fleed the party store. Like someone who had seen too many movies, just starts trying to shoot out their tires. He fired I think 17 shots it said and didn’t hit a damn thing. Luckily.

>the fact that they'll be surging with adrenaline, their hands will be shaking, they'll have tunnel vision
No shit

Has anyone here shot some one?

>law enforcement train year round

Some do. Most don't. It's a good idea, though; it would reduce the number of bullshit shootings.

And "train" doesn't mean time on the shooting range. You need some kind of simulator with shoot/no-shoot decisions, movement, and distractions.

Best post so far.

Your post makes no sense in the literal sense, verbose I know. Sexond that is not true. I am not a soldier nor an officer and I have shot people in self defence and never had to go to court.

>and never had to go to court.
Yeah, because you just left the scene of the crime, which makes it murder, hence why you weren't pissing yourself in fear for your life.

LOL at all the branwashed liberal cucks

Seen it with my own eyes many times, and it's not true. Is literally written into training documents for military. And it's not true. Ok. Please enlighten us genius.

Are you talking shit about Barney Fife, you no good insignficant fucking swine? Let me tell you, that man was a fucking deputy for years, had to deal with the most outrageous stupid shit anyone could ever fucking bear. Let me tell you a fucking fact. You know why Andy Dick never carried a gun as sheriff? Because that 'insecure little coward' was a crack fucking shot who always carried a standard issue police gun and kept it fucking polished to a shine.
You aren't even half the man Barney fucking Fife is, so don't even talk shit you infintile cuckold faggot.

>redneck shit hole full of beer swigging, corn dog eating, insecure little cowards
>I´m better than anyone