ITT: Post girls you know, other anons say how they'd fuck them

ITT: Post girls you know, other anons say how they'd fuck them.

Reply for replies.

I would squeeze my dick between those tits , she would feel embarrassed While I Split a load on her beautiful face.

I would fuck her mouth and cum down her throat. I'd then rub my dick on her face to clean it off.

I would unwear her in public , a lot of guys staring at her , and running after her to sodomise her

Throw her in the back of a van and hogtie her. Strip her clothes off and bring her back to the house. Once there tie her to a chair and insert a large plug in her ass, vib in her pussy and clamps on her nipples. Remove all hair from the neck down and leave her for 24 hours. Then return and fuck her throat while letting her know she has now become a sex slave.

Bend her over a table and start fucking her ass until she screams. At that point put her on the floor on all fours and fuck her mouth until she starts to drool and gag. Cum on her face and not let her clean it off.

Just turned 18

Tittyfuck and cum on her face

she would know it

I would ejaculate in her toothtub and she will brush her teeth every day'a without knowing that

I would fuck her mouth while pulling her hair.

Rough bondage with 2 other guys using fuck machines on her while she cries and her makeup smears while she cums over and over on the electric fucking machine.

forgot pic

Who would let this thick girl ride them?

Sexy ass chick,who would fuck

Rate pls

I would insert in her butthole a lot of things

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

What kind of things?

Pineapples, dragonfruit, penis

Anything else you would do to her?

lol yall are a bunch of fuckin faggots

Pen , toothtub toothbrush, all the things you can find in a house in fact

What else would you do to her?

Dump the corpse behind a hospital

bump.

Is she your gf ?

No.

I would take her to a good italian restaurant and then talk about our dreams and passions.

Thanks jerkoff

When shes a little white girl but has ass for days