>We like same stuff, we are allergic to the same bullshit
>I feel like I have found my other half
>I can tell she is teasing me even around her boyfriend
>One night, I have told her I feel
>She feels the same
>We are together for 3 weeks
>We had best sex ever
>We love spending time together
>Everything was fine until today she said she might be pregnant and the ex would probably be the father
>Mfw

We spoke about it and we both don't want anything to change. She still didn't do the test, however I know if she is pregnant she will keep it.

There is no way I would take care of that kid, especially when it's not mine.
But I love her so fucking much.

She is scared to do the test. I keep telling her to not hesitste but for now I can't even focus at work.

Why everything has to be complicated...

What would Sup Forums do?

as cheesy as it is:
you'll love the child if you love her that much.,

No fucking way. Im only 21. College is my priority. Aaaaand there is a chance the kid would be ginger.

welp, i guess you have to just, drift away..

Besides that, I know the child Will be her priority. She is just that type of a person. Which means she will definitely have contact with the biological father.

take the kid to the back of the shed and shoot it in the back of its head

yep, you have to go away.

sorry.......

Yup, that's what I needed to hear. Salute user.

Fuck, writing it out helps so much

btw im 12

Is it DEFINITELY not yours?

I don't think we have been long enough. First time we had sex was 3 weeks ago.

Well that is long enough.

I ask because it'd be a shame to ditch her, only for the kid to actually be yours.

dont let your brain pumped with hormones ruin the rest of your life, run as fast as you can

If it would be mine then I obviously wouldn't ditch her. But she thinks we haven't been together for long enough.

trips have spoken

she cheated on her bf whats to stop her cheating on you. leave her op and help the child if its yours

She thinks? Google biology, ovulation. I might be wrong but I think it is POSSIBLE it's yours.

My advice is: stick with her, be supportive, but try not to let your attachment overrule your logical mind.

When the baby comes out, get that thing DNA'd. If it's yours, live happily ever after. If it's not, see how you feel and, if still shitty, politely and kindly dump her.

Unlikely, but imagine the HORROR of breaking up with her, later finding out it's yours, and then she gets back with the ex. You are then HIM in this nightmare scenario, and he's raising YOUR kid. Absolutely terrible.

Stay logical user.

Although this is a sound point. She sounds untrustworthy as fuck.

>There is no way I would take care of that kid
>especially when it's not mine
>not taking care of the child regardless of outcome of father

leave her...?

dubs confirms trip's power

She never cheated on him, she broke up with him after I told her how I feel

Thanks user. I'm actually taking an advice from Sup Forums.

Tell her to man up and take the test. Hiding your eyes doesn't make a monster go away, you're just feigning ignorance. Remember though, there are rarely false positives, but commonly false negatives. The test has to be administered properly.

Then if she is pregs, wait for the kid. There's a chance it's yours. Get a paternity DNA test (and don't let her talk you out of it) and if it's yours, support the child. If not, begone. If you get into fucking girls, a baby is the eventual outcome. Deal with it.

She also may not seem the type, but she'd want to keep you around to support her and the baby, but keep the father in the picture either way because she doesn't want to deal with it alone. Basically she'd use you to raise HIS child. Women are programmed to do that.

She will have a black baby. Look after that black baby like it is yours, because she will be too busy with the Mexican gardener.

A.b.o.r.t
If she loves you enough she would kill it before it feels anything. It's not fair that if she likes you that you both be reminded of her ex for the rest of that kids life.
My mother didn't abort me, she broke up with the other guy not my father and I had a fucking terrible life of always being blamed for the reason she was lonely. Don't do it to another kid. You obviously don't want it. Best thing is to abort or her get back together with her ex as a family. From one fucked up user to another. Don't do the wrong thing to that kid.

Raise the kid user.

Any chance we can get an update? Would love to know if she is preggas.

AND USE FUCKING CONTRACEPTION. JESUS CHRIST.

Or pull out you dumb nigger

Are other forms of birth control not that popular in your country?
Every girl I've been with either was on the pill, or had a 3/5 year spiral thing implanted

Dude, its just hormones and your dick talking. From what you've said: you've barely been together, you're helping her cheat behind the bf's back, you now found out that she and her bf are still fucking while she has you on the side, and she's fucking pregnant to top it off. You're 21, man. Gtfo and never turn back. There are so many red flags that it's just not worth it.