What's the most unhygienic thing about you?

What's the most unhygienic thing about you?

>Well groomed
>Showers Daily
>Brushes teeth and uses enamel restoring mouthwash twice a day

But I can't be bothered to do laundry so my clothes can get pretty rank

My filthy thoughts.

I pick my nose whenever i feel a bugger
I rarely use soap when i wash my hands
I bite my nails (not chewing them down like an animal, just biting instead of using a scissor)

Brush once a day usually.

Have longer than average fingernails sometimes.

Feels gross, don't know why it bothers me to clip my nails. Feeling has always given me chills.

My sheets. I haven't changed them in over a year.
I've had a few sweaty sexual encounters and god knows how many times I've masturbated and just let it drip into the sheets. I also eat there and pack snus and oh god help me

Only brush my teeth in the morning, or when I go out. If I don't go out in a day, sometimes I forget all day

I hardly ever wash my pants. I only do one load of laundry before becoming too lazy to do the rest, which is usually my white shirts. That means my black pants (all of them) hardly ever make it through the wash. I just spot wash anything that gets on them

I'll go days, sometimes weeks without brushing my teeth but never get cavities. I'll go months without washing my blankets and sheets even though I blow my loads directly into my blankets. My smoking area has resin blobs everywhere

Oh wait yeah also my sheets. Not quite this bad, but I should definitely change them more. A month or so ago I threw up in my sleep and that's what finally triggered me to change them.

Also my room is a filthy mess. Bottles and clothes mostly though, I'm not the time to keep old food and shit around.

Ditto, my sheets are fucking ancient.
I've had so much sweaty sex on them during my Adderall binges, that shit would glow like a fucking rave under a black light.
Also too lazy to wash my clothes. I won't wash them for like half a year. Look and smell fine too, oddly enough.
I'm just so fucking lazy even I can barely believe it sometimes.

My armpits I always wear the same shirt and sweat too much this shit can be done weeks ago

my anus...poop keeps dropping out of there

haven't been able to vanquish my dandruff

I have a hand towel I cum into, worn the same underwear for over a month straight, dont shower or bathe regularly (maybe one shower every few months), don't shave more than once a month, have dental cavities over 3 years old I haven't gotten filled.

On the plus side, I brush my teeth twice a day and wash my face twice a day, clean my bedsheets every month and never wear a shirt more than 2 days running. Socks and trousers are a different story though.

>once a day

You're fucking disgusting.

I often do not bathe for 3 days.

>one shower every few months
>you're fucking disgusting

kek

well bathing for 3 days seems a little excessive anyway

ah the old reddit switcharoo

honestly ive never visited so you'll have to explain that one to me.. you sound like you have an insiders knowledge of its culture

I never wear underwear.

I wash my hair like twice a month.

I often literally forget to brush my teeth. By often, I mean weeks straight. I'm trying to improve. Strangely, I've never had a cavity nor do I currently

I'm saying you share the same sense of humour you absolute mad man

My teeth are rotting

>be me
>beard fag
>beard dandruff

It sucks and it's gross. I do have semi sensitive skin but I don't flake near as much on my head. I've been using head and shoulders recently on the beard, also found that using beard oil. (coconut oil actually) about once or twice a week and that seems to be helping quite a bit.

I watch people play video games on Youtube.

I have ringworm and I don't do anything about it
>it'll clear up on its own eventually

>sounds like science

I used to never brush my teeth. Fuckton of cavities now.

>weeb
>plenty of sex encounters with hand
Checks out.

I sometimes skip cleaning my taint and it winds up smelling like sweat cheese

this

Don't be too scared of reddit. It's just like Sup Forums. They are both content aggregates that have a cancerous userbase you need to ignore to enjoy the content you want. It's just that one's cancerous userbase is hyper politically correct and the other's cancerous userbase is hyper politically incorrect.

I have gingivitis and pic related

I don't use a washrag when I shower. I clean my ass with my finger

I haven't brushed my teeth regularly since I was a teenager. They are rotten and yellow and almost all except the front ones are broken or completely fallen out.

I am about 160 pounds overweight.

I have terrible dandruff.

I often go days without leaving my house so there are time in which I do not shower for 3-4 day spans, meanwhile I masturbate 3 times a day and just cuz all over my pubes and and balls and I usually just wipe it with the boxers I'm wearing or just put my boxers back on while letting it just dry up on its own.

I have a terrible nail and skin around my nails biting habit.

Sometimes when I take a dump I get sick of wiping and I just have an ehh good enough mentality once it's not so Brown.

However whenever I go out socializing or to work I make sure I'm showered and smell nice.

fucking disgrace

Abandoning thread

unemployed and suicidal for 2 years, that should get you an idea how unhygienic I've become

>have hpv
>have sex regardless

Are you supposed to use a washrag? I always have used my hand/finger. Never thought it was weird until now

tf is a washrag

I always brush my teeth before I shower or at night but at night I'm usually too tired. But I shower every other day so most of the time I brush every other day. Unless my breath smells or I want smooth teeth

Glad I'm not alone, I have the same question kek

>I pick my nose whenever i feel a bugger
same
>I rarely use soap when i wash my hands
not necessary

-dont make my bed
-sometimes forget to brush at night (or brush at night and don't in morning)
-leave shirts on bed sometimes

but i shower and stay clean overall, change sheets every week. i just get lazy with things like my shirt/bed

I have a dead frog stuck in my vagina and I can't get him out. Smells terrible.

I have a toenail I removed via self surgery in prison.

It never bonded back to the top of my toe, so hangs off and gathers dirt, sweat and bacteria.

A rag or piece of cloth used for washing yourself

I shit in the shower and push it down with my thumb and palm.

I'm gonna try that next time, never thought of it.

kek I did that once, just to try, it's fucking murder if it's a hard shit

You're probably supposed to, but I'm too lazy to do extra laundry. If you use liquid soap I don't see the harm, but people that use bars of soap with just their hands is pretty gross. There's always a pube on the bar

Do it. And nice trips btw

No then I just squash it on the bottem on the tub and hit it with hot powerfull blasts from the shower.

I have roids which are insanely itchy, At night I scratch them in my sleep and wake up every morning with her shit under my fingernails.

I itch my butthole whenever it itches. If I'm fresh out of the shower I may neglect to wash my hands

I often don't shower for several days, I dont brush my teeth very often, I alsmost never wash my hands, I'm usually too lazy to stand up when I need to piss so I'm pissing into bottles that stand around here and I often even slepe with the clothes on that I wear several days

I may be a mess but hygiene wise I'm alright , I sometimes ask people if they washed their hands with soap before shaking hands. I even change my underwear after I fap and use toilet paper to avoid getting piss on my underwear.

I don't actively scrub the bottom of my feet in the shower. I just make sure I step in suds a lot and rub them on the shower floor a bit.

Me too. Bet you never get sick. We swampdonkeys get a +10 resist disease bonus

That's not why you never get sick.

It's because you never leave your fucking house or do anything in public.

I really enjoy eating my boogers, I often wear the same underwear for days

I'm and leave my house maybe once every 2 weeks for a little while, and while at home I sit in darkness behind my pc of just lie in bed crying mostly. I used to never get sick and now every couple of times I go out I'm immediately ill

My gums are rotting because I can't afford to get it fixed. I hate my mouth.

Try to not be American in the next life and you might be able to afford things that are deemed basic human rights in other western countries

butole

I usually just wipe it with the boxers I'm wearing or just put my boxers back on while letting it just dry up on its own.

haven't trimmed my pubes in like 6 months

I pick my nose and sometimes eat it

This, but probably closer to a year haha

Yellow teeth. I brush twice a day, eat gum etc. It's not like I'm being unhygienic about them, they've been yellow since I was like 13 years old. Makes me self conscious about smiling. I almost never smile with my teeth, people probably think I'm autistic.

hmmmmmmm

are you me?

You can improvise a tongue scraper by stretching a piece of floss between your fingers and raking it across your tongue. That layer of filth is what causes most cases of bad breath.
I'm almost certain your stench offends people. We all know that stinky guy. Quit being that stinky guy. It takes like 5 minutes.

I performed self surgery on my toe once. It was to fix an ingrown toenail. I'm not sure what I did but it got so infected that I squeezed it and it popped like a pimple out of the bottom corner of where the nail was. Fucking relief...

Thank you user i have been trying to take it out with teeth brush and finger but that dosent work too well

Everything. I go without showering for days. Not groomed. Rarely wash my hands. Always touching my dick. Hardly brush teeth.

Yellow teeth isn't a sign of bad dental hygiene tho.

i have a verruca on my foot that wont go away

ive tried literally everything

i think you can get them frozen off or whatever, thats probably my last shot

Wanna compare user? My teeth are like a fucking trainwreck

sometimes i pick my nose and eat it...

>i read its like a vaccine

How old are you

actually its a sign of strength in your enamel

unless you have receding gums

It always isn't. It makes my smile hella ugly tho

This is often caused by a lack of of enamel. I have this issue, due to antibiotics as a child, and I have always had had yellow teeth even though I have always been faithful at taking care of them and see my dentist. They stain so easily. I never show my teeth when I smile, so I rarely smile, even when I feel smiley. Despite my great sense of humor, people think think I'm angry.

I can understand that. Gargle warm water and peroxide

Np, I just learned of it a few weeks ago and it works wonders. I used to just brush my tongue when I brushed my teeth but to no avail. I smoke and drink black coffee. That layer of scum is no stranger to me.

Nice dubdubs.
Really? Wouldn't the bleach fuck up your gums and shir?

I'm autistic too.

i eat my own smegma

the radiation.

seconded

I shower once a week, maybe one in 10 days. But I change clothes every day so I don't reek. I fucking love showers but I'm so damn lazy. I also sweat waaaaay too much. My face feels like it's dripping when the sun is out and it disgusts me. It probably isn't that apparent to others but to myself, it's icky.

My dick smells bad though. Thankfulky I'm autistic and no women in their right mind will ever get close to my dick.

Rarely brush my teeth, sometimes wont shower for a month at a time. Wear same pants for 7-10days at a time. Schizophrenic and often dont think or care about hygiene.

>be me
>go 11 or 12 years without dentist
>horrible brushing practices
>visit dentist
>no cavities
>crooked, antibiotic-stained, but perfect condition teeth

After I got my braces (as adult) I stated taking better care. Now I brush twice a day and floss a couple times a week. I even wear my retainer every fucking night.

Exactly my problem.