BUT HIS SOUL GOES MARCHING ONNNN

BUT HIS SOUL GOES MARCHING ONNNN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_socks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you gay? Do you ever consider what others think about it?
Seek help.

more fag stag

I've been trying to get mike pence approved conversion therapy.

naw

You're a blight on humanity. You shod probably seek real help. And soon by the looks of it.

Do you care?

MORE FAG STAG

I'm a gift to humanity, I radiate glory (glory, hallelujah)

I got bored of homunculus, it spent too many consecutive pages on elaborate drawings of nakoshi's monsters

can't deal with all those textless panels man

Have no fear the deer is here

I'm gonna head to sleep. night homos

That's fine. To be honest I never finished it

I lost interest some time after he molested that girl in front of her house.

I'll move onto something else eventually but I have an actual physical book to read right now so that's a priority. Probably more urasawa.

Out out out.

Moths are pretty cute too

yeah they are

I agree. """"""""""people"""""""""" who tripfag are disgusting subhumans, and should follow the Jews and other non-whites into the gas chambers.

Luckily I wasn't white to begin with so I'll just carry on as I have done.

tbh when I was recommending shit I was just looking at the crap saved on my hard drive, which is the stuff I was reading like 10 years ago. I don't think any of it is plot heavy.

>1 hour until work day is over
Guess I'll just hang out here for now

dammit nef how lazy

I trusted you

Maybe you could work

Shit man do you know how many damned series I have read in the last 15 years?

"Lucky" isn't the word I'd use, but yes, you might as well continue being a tripfag in that case.

Fuckin' banks making it complicated to change address

I've done all the paperwork for today

Several, I assume.

Well it's a weight off my shoulders, isn't it? Actually, it's lucky in every imaginable sense. Nothing is better than being born nonwhite in a white country. They're the most civilized countries in the world, and by virtue of your nonwhiteness, society actually DEFERS to you, because you don't share the original sin of whiteness. In my case it's even better since my claim to minority status is mostly based off of my name since the vast majority of my ancestors are european...but nonetheless, I get to be an oppressed minority and receive gibs for it.

that image looks like gote's face when met with mohammed

ALL of it?

My mum got addicted to manga, between us we had like 2000 volumes or some shit

>the weeb runs in the family
I fear for your children.

>tfw the oldest files I had on my pc are wc3 maps

Yeah, previous week was godawful with volumes of it but for now it's been pretty scarce

I'll raise them on awful generic shoujo series.

Your mum sounds hot

well alright then

I don't know why I'm criticizing you getting paid to shitpost is most of my life

>not raising them on shounen
don't you want your daughters to be as autistic as you were when you were a kid

She is, if you're into overweight mid-50s women

That's a sign of a good taste

That's called trying to support conversation

You can go ahead and call me dad

You're right, I'm enabling the continued intellectual development of our community.

I'm sure you've seen the Nefelteddy before, so no. No one should be that autistic.

Can we go outside and play catch, dad?

Subby help I overslept
What do I even do with my life now

Sure, it's better than being born non-white in a non-white country, but that still leaves you, unless you're Jewish or Asian, more likely to be in poverty, die young, be a victim of violent crime, be in jail, be poorly educated, and have low intelligence.

But your kind of non-white is the worst. You say the majority of your ancestors are white, but you ignore that part of your heritage in favor of gibs. You are the white trash that leeches off the system, and the non-white trash that claims reparations for "muh slavery/discrimination/holocaust" at the same time. You are the worst of both worlds.

going to the shops before they close, later slatterns

Wait, i didnt get to make a joke about your mum catching

I want your girls going to high school with those headbands on

they'll be so popular

I don't know, are you missing a class?

I woke up on time and made it to class but I'm just here shitposting.

More likely, but that's not the case for me since I'm upper middle class, in college and objectively intelligent. Again, this is the best of all possible worlds for me. If I were Asian I'd actually get negative preference for things like affirmative action because Asians are too successful.

I'm not actually on welfare incidentally, I've just gotten awards and scholarships in the past for being competent and slightly brown. It's pretty cool. This is the fault of white America for letting me have those benefits without really needing them—and I take what I can in this world, why not?

No, I got up at 9 but don't have class till 11.
It's just that the combination of eating too much last night, not getting any work done, and sleeping too late makes me feel worthless.
And I still don't understand how. Do you just sit in the back row?

nigga it's not oversleeping if you show your ass up for class

we really live in different worlds my man I haven't done work before midnight in like a year

Yeah I'm having a really hard time caring about anything in my classes right now

It's oversleeping if I don't wake up at 6 or so and get some work done. I can't get anything done at night.

ah that's more or less how I get my arabic homework done actually, I don't do homework or reading in any of my other classes these days

I'm almost impressed by my own indolence sometimes

and sometimes disgusted by it

I'm just plain disgusted by my own.
Though I'm gaining some sense of self worth back by exercising a bit now.

Did you run again?

>tfw all you can think about is raping men

Still been at least a month and a half since that's happened.
I just have kept up all other exercise.

Shit thead, but don't worry, I'll save it

>tfw all you can think about is being raped by men

Oh, right, you mentioned that you'd still been doing that. Why'd it help your self esteem now?

I want to deflower other men with rape

Because generally good things like exercise, work, waking up early, abstaining from large amounts of food, etc. etc. reinvigorate me after I've hit rock bottom.
Which is where I'm currently located.

What a coincidence, I wanna be deflowered by other men through rape

Kinda wanna rape someone then beat them up.

you could probably do that just by, you know, going out and raping someone

I'm not encouraging it but hey it's an option

Right I didn't think you'd be reinvigorated by something you were doing anyway, is all.

Please try to be a nicer person.
Aim your anger at yourself. Then you might work up the will to abandon this life.
Just because I do something regularly doesn't mean I'm completely numb to the effects of such actions.

Of course, I'm just a bit surprised since you always seem disappointed in yourself and it typically takes a novel victory to clear disappointment. I suppose that makes sense though, even when I was sadboys last year whenever I went for a run I felt better.

Naruto is already over, son.
No one will know what it is by then

It's just annoying. I could always push through the difficulties of running before, but now I just can't stand the thought of it.
I am eternally a worthless sadboy from now on.

>I've just gotten awards and scholarships in the past for being competent
>and slightly brown

Being given awards and scholarships is not evidence of either intelligence or competence if you're brown. It means that you were competent enough to be given the award or scholarship, after adjusting for your non-white status.

Please do not mistake my meaning. I'm not saying you aren't intelligent or competent. You may well be. I'm just saying that you wouldn't have to be either to get awards or scholarships. When the applicant is non-white, "near enough is good enough", and sometimes not even that. Unless you're particularly stupid, all you'll have to worry about in terms of competition is other non-whites.

Why is it so hard finding someone worth raping.
There are no more virgins in the world anymore, the jews made everyone have sex.

Deer are life, deer are life

Why can't I run into one of you guys by myself late at night? Life is unfair.

>not wanting your kids to be HIPSTER WEEBS

if I listed the things that I need to do, could do, and want to do, that I've been too lazy to do, I would honestly just kill myself before the end of the list

>It means that you were competent enough to be given the award or scholarship, after adjusting for your non-white status.
Right, I agree with that and I'm aware of it. I'm taking advantage of a system that is inherently not a meritocracy, you understand. I didn't mention the awards as evidence of my merit, I mentioned them as evidence that white society bends over backwards to satisfy people like me for no particular reason other than guilt.

You can rape me user, I'm still a butt virgin

Weebs is fine. Hipsters, no

post belly, I dont like none o thems fatties.

I guess that must be why I avoid thinking so much.
If I did end up thinking a lot more about my life recently, it'd be over.

maaan at least make sure they watch nichijou or something

thinking is miserable bullshit my man I shitpost and play melee instead

Nah, I most definitely need to think more and get this over with already, one way or another.
This has been going on far too long.

The local schools are pretty okay with what you wear, so long as it's in the colours of school uniform (thats how I got away with wearing the labcoat - our uniform was white and navy)

I could probably get them sailor schoolgirl outfits.

Ooo, how ominous. Are you going to kill yourself, caitlyn-kun? Or are you going to become something magnificent?

With loose socks, I assume.

Man I hear the bad j-pop in the background already.

Probably neither.
Both options are too good for me. I'll just continue on with the mediocrity that is being in the middle of it all, never finding any sense of lasting satisfaction in life, somehow dragging my life along behind me day by day.

>Nefelteddy
What the ever-living fuck is that?

Probably, yes, but that's boring, so don't do that. It'd be so much more fun if you went mad enough to be exceptional.

I can guarantee I would end up never talking to you again.
So if that's what you want, sure.

Hell, even I wear loose socks. I dislike tight ones.

I am known as Nefel.

A friend of mine made a teddybear for me after we left highschool. It is a reminder of how incredibly autistic I was. Pic related.

I use to wear a labcoat and naruto headband to school, with cheap replica daggers in my backpack (she actually put pen knives shaped like swords into the teddy's backpack)

I left high school over 10 years ago and I will still never live this shit down

I'm not sure if I believe that guarantee, but that's not such a great loss. I wouldn't miss you as much as I pretend I would. And it's a small price to pay for becoming glorious.

no I mean these specific things
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_socks

I suppose you can't really be blamed for taking advantage of a system designed to let you do so. I apologize for that. And if you're using it to get ahead and improve your standing, rather than just leeching off it, then that's good.

Ah, the fashionably loose ones.

I believe I've made it clear enough that I'm too weak for any idiotic dreams of glory.
It just seems exceedingly stupid at this point.

It's disgusting regardless. Ultimately I'd like the system to disappear, but I'll take advantage as long as I can.

Well, yeah, so they can be kawaii desu etc

Everyone's weak for awhile.

My professor just said "you want to kill yourself" for some reason

I wasn't listening so I can only guess why.

There was a clear point in my life where my promises and dreams seemed so worth living for. Where improvement seemed like a real thing, and I felt like I was really accomplishing something and ascending to new heights every day.
Everything just faded away as every little desire took over my life without me even being fully aware. I just haven't been strong enough to deny any of it.

Yeah mate. If I one day see myself in a cringe thread or something I won't think twice about it.

Thankfully most of my shit predates Facebook

Curse you, Japanese.

Oh also looks like Philippines sucking on Chinese dick now. Scary times for Aus.

Teeth