Fellow cucks post your bitches and we tell you how we fuck them.My girlfriend for 6 years wwyd?

Fellow cucks post your bitches and we tell you how we fuck them.My girlfriend for 6 years wwyd?

Wifey, Tel me how you would use her ass

i'd bury my face it it and lick her asshole till she begs me to fuck it

Post moar of that fat ass in a thong my nigga

Mm i love round fat asses..id fuck her pussy raw doggy

here you go dude what would you do to her ass?

got kik?

I would to see another big dick stretch her out and Cum inside her. After that I would fuck her sloppy used cunt!

My tounge would be all around her asshole..make her sit on my face so i can suffocate on that booty.

id grind my dick against her ass until i was rock hard and she begged me to fuck her

What would you do to this slut?

would smash

Bet she couldn't handle my cock..
Id sure make her though..those pussy lips would be stretched as far as theyve ever been

You guys want moar?

here is her begging

I would definitely cum inside of your girl bro id have her edge my cock for awhile then thrust in her pussy and blow a fat load of cum for you

Perfect..good slut spreading her pussy open for my fat cock..you better watch as i slide inside of her

I would mostly get her hooked on heroin.

WWYD to my gf of 3 years?

would def drench this bitch in cum. would use the shit out of that little mouth

How do like dat ass?

I have banged multiple cuck couples and so addicted to humiliating you cucks in front of your girls. Having your girls orgasm while they hold your hand and ride my cock is one of my favorite. Or making you little bitches eat my cum out their pussies brings me joy. Never stop being a little bitches cucks.
kik me if you feel like it. Bcause30

any cucks wanna chat with a bull on kik

finally give her the dick down she's been waiting for

Like you could. Wishfull thinking?

she is smoking hot.where is she from?i'd face fuck that mouth and cum deep inside her throat and make her swallow it

middle

Good, love to see you use that sluts cunt. She already have had a lot of dicks inside her.

sadly it's just a fantasy for me she's never fucked anyone else but i would love to see her get fucked so much

my gf for your use

What I would do is finally satisfy her sexually. You can keep all emotionally satisfied.

implying its difficult to get girl to do drugs

she is really cute.i wanna see how cute she is with cum all over her naked tied up body.i would use her as a fucktoy just strapped on my bed so i can fuck whenever i feel like it

Perfect ass..nice and fat enough for me to grip onto as i fuck her pussy hole

not the guy who replied but its probably a fantasy for her too. ive bulled a few couples and she always tells me how she's been waiting for it

god more of her

i would impregnate this bitch

who will hump my wife?

>implying its difficult to get girl to do drugs
Implying its easy to get women hooked on drugs

ohio, but she is lebanese and italian.

loves to give head.

almost as good as my girl's ass

you should probably post dick pics if someone asks....lol

I would keep her as my personal fuck slave..also would pimp her pussy out 100$ a pop make a profit and fuck her all i want

heroin??? fucking dumbass

left. go.

She is married to a douche that she says has a small cock. Well smaller than mine. But when we fuck, she likes to talk about how big her ex was! So dirty

sure

MOAR? i NEED to be in your girls pussy

always wanted to come home to my wife passed out with her lovers load deep in her cunt

any blowjob pics? or facials?

Jesus user put that thing away before you hurt someone

i'd make her stand in front of me and strip then turn around go on all 4's spread her ass and beg me to fuck it

>heroin??? fucking dumbass
Not all are that desperate to fuck up their lives! Fucking trailertrash

I love these tits faggot op post more of them

If you'll guide my cock inside her like a good cuck I'll let you watch as close as you want.

whats your kik?

Do a tribute over my girls ass! Would love to see

She's sexy.

Gf, wife?

from behind?

Rub that dick between her lips! And use her how you want

he's gonna have to watch us both then cause i aint waitin

Got kik?

good slut. keep sharing her for bulls in thread

My hotwife. wwyd anons?

Last night she got her pussy creamed after her evening shift by her 45years old co worker.

She got her pussy filled with his 8inch cock doggystyle in her workplace laundry room.

Left, go!

here is her pussy.it's really nice in there

Yo lemme in on this gangbang ill take the mouth have her throating my cock

Would you?

hows that user? could you handle your wife getting slammed by three guys who know what they're doing?

Bro i would not stop fucking that till my balls were empty

Girl on the right likes it rough!

I would, I'd put her legs over my shoulders, my hands on her tits, and pound her pussy good

my wife, wwyd?

Ass all ready to be fucked by a big dick. She loves to get her asshole stuffed.

she'd look good used like that

Hey user, got any pics or vids of her warming herself up?

id grind my dick against her clit until she begged me to fuck her

go ahead

Id stuff that ass..fuck it raw then bust in her pussy

please please more

That's what I was thinking. Rub the tip against her opening until you feel me getting very hard, then line my swollen head up with her slit and I'll start to thrust.

My cock down her throat while 2 other anons fuck her holes

yes she would you should try it some time

I'd make her introduce me to the girl on the right and then fuck her instead. Maybe wipe myself off on her horse face

I'd leave her pregnant.

Would bust multiple loads in her..to get her pregnant..then fuck her whore holes with the baby inside