I get people are fat and gung-ho if they are ok with being fat. But for fucks sake don't push the fact that your fat...

I get people are fat and gung-ho if they are ok with being fat. But for fucks sake don't push the fact that your fat, WE ALL KNOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer.html?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a fat enough dude, been losing weight for a while now, and I hate cunts like this.

I used to be fat as well user. Been on a keto diet for 2 years now. Even when I was fat I hated bitches like this. She posts her fatness all day long

People saying shit like you're so brave and you go girl and all that shit. NO, IT'S JUST FUCKING UNHEALTHY.

THINK ABOUT THIS:

WHO WOULD BIG BUSINESS RATHER HAVE?

A FIT GUY/GIRL WHO EATS KALE PROTEIN SHAKES AND IS RARELY SICK AND DOESN'T NEED 1000 PRODUCTS JUST TO GET THROUGH THE DAY

OR

A GLUTTONOUS FAT FUCK WHO HAS TO HAVE "EVERYTHING" AND HAS NO WILL POWER WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD, CREDIT, ETC. A FAT FUCK WHO WILL NEED HEALTHCARE WELL INTO OLD AGE (IF THEY MAKE IT)???

SADLY THAT FAT FUCK STILL GETS EVERYTHING SHE WANTS FROM BETA FAT FUCKS LIKE YOU

exactly, its not worth it to not only look like that but to put your body through hell because (I guess shes making money from it)

Check out Insight: A look into something like fat and body acceptance or whatever. Cringe fest of fat Aussie woman trying to push the ideology that big at any size is beautiful

"PUT HER BODY THROUGH HELL"??

LOL. SHE WOULD BE A FAT FUCK EITHER WAY YOU DUNCE.

ehhh I guess since you think you know me....

MAYBE NOT YOU FAT FUCK BUT TRUST ME- EVEN THE UGLIEST FATTEST FEMALE IS WORSHIPED BY CUCK MALES 5AISED BY SINGLE MOTHERS WHO HAVE NO SELF ESTEEM

Well he is actively trying to better himself

would she be a fat fuck if she lost 200lbs?
Think about what you say before you type user

yet my parents are still married after 45+ years.

ʷʰʸ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʸᵉᶫᶫᶦᶰᵍ

NO YOU DUMB FUCKING MORON. THE GUY INSUINIATED SHE GAINED WEIGHT TO BE A FAT FUCK MODEL. SHE GAINED WEIGHT BECAUSE SHE IS A GLUTTONOUS FAT FUCK LIKE YOU.

he has a small penis

As long as you are not this man

THAT'S THE PROBLEM. THEY ARE TOO STUPID FOR DIVORCE AND YOUR MOM IS TOO STUPID TO ABORT WASTE OF SPACES LIKE YOU.

ehhh ok.... lol its great seeing people get so worked up over a chan.
I fucking love it.
Go on user hoping you will burst your little peener

fuck i love watching that guy. Makes me think is that what all fatties look like eating

lol I was adopted. Just stop, your making yourself sound stupid.

BURST? OK FAT FUCK.......NICE TRY POSTING YOUR ONLINE CRUSH AND GETTING LAUGHED OFF YOU FAT FUCKING LOSER

Yes that one, oh lord, it's just a whole lot of "why?" I was asking myself during that whole fucking thing

A BASTARD. DID MUMMY LEAVE YOU ON THE STEPS LIKE DISCARDED WASTE?

are you holding shift this whole time, or do you just have caps lock on?

no one is laughing. Your just on here thinking your smart and because you cant beat up any school kids.
No biggie for me :)

"YOU ARE" YOU DUMB FAT FUCK. DON'T BE THAT LAZY YOU MOTHER FUCKER. YOU ARE SITTING DOWN LARD BUCKET.

name?

This chick is fucking gorgeous. Perfect shape and a pretty face. I don't give a fuck what her posts and t-shirts say bc she is wearing tight clothes and arouses me.

nope :)
but sir please look up the definition of the words you use. You obviously don't understand basic English.

only because I work from home :)

I think he got worked up over a part of the chan, smashed his head on his keyboard and got the caps lock stuck. Just a hunch

we can only hope so. So sad to see a youngin going to shit at such an early age.

YouTube is Joey's World Food Reviews, he does food reviews but does these challenges sometimes.

well that's fine if you enjoy that. Most don't. It makes me sad that she is killing herself.

too fat to fit in the cubicles?

shit I have so many screenhots of his moneyshots on my other pc.

>youngin
Southern by chance?

don't need a cubicle to make green from the market.

eastern central but do live up in the woods.

Most fat ppl are fat because they are lazy. Our bodies are built to work out. As long as you have a senseable senseabledoet and work out you can maintain a decent body image. Americans think everything should be given to them and that they shouldnt have to work for anything, well thats why your a retarded, ignorant, fat fuck. Book a book put down the mcdonalds and go that a walk

Actually studies show overweight people live a bit longer than those who aren't. Obviously this doesn't include the morbidly obese but it does show we don't have a complete picture on the effects of weight gain.

ok fat fuck..mummy will be home from bingo soon so get in your Sup Forums time quickly

Oh I see

Weak ankles and constant risk of heart attacks are nothing to be proud of.

Fatties are trying to demonize the rest of us by calling us shallow, when there is literally nothing go gain by putting on another 50 to 100 pounds.

did you have a stroke fatso?

GET OFF THE INTERNET FAT FUCK. IN THE REAL WORLD FATTIES ARE LAUGHED AT AND SHUNNED.

lol holy fuck user. I really am enjoying your anger this morning. It makes me feel as if my bad days are still better than your best days

can you link those studies please

Is 11 stone a bad weight at 5'8"?

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BETTER TO DO YOU LONELY FAT FUCK.

SUICIDE IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS TOPS.........

10 TO 1 ODDS ANYONE?

Awwww shit... just cut myself on the edge

I'd stick my finger in her pie

you sure you didn't cut yourself on your ass cleaner, you fat fuck?

I mean, yeah the body lives longer with a bit of fat. it's beauty standards today that are directly responsible for eating disorders/the overly skinny "standard weight"
>inb4 fat and angry
>5'2", 95lbs

10 to 1 odds he hit all your nerves with his little quips here and there

Trolled softly

I almost did last night when i fucked you faggot dad while you mom watch as some fat nigger her split her open like a the whore she is. All the while as the cried i wish our 35yr old son who has no car, no job, no girlfriend, no friends, no life would grow the fuck up and move out and stop pretending t o be a badass online. What a lil faggot you are just like your dad.
FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums

sir please, you just keep showing how single minded you are. Please leave

you really spent the time to write that?

Ello, ello? Bigger is better don't ya know?

But you don't have to pay attention. I would never have seen this chick if you hadn't posted her pics. And I don't see fat acceptance, except in crap media - "news" sites with celebrity coverage and all television. If you avoided useless places like that, you wouldn't even know who she is

google.com/amp/s/amp.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer.html?client=safari

I think the problem is the BMI and what our idea of "too fat" is. The healthy and ideal weight may be out of whack. Underweight and obese were still the most likely to die.

The sad thing is that I bet a week's wages you think you are actually really funny and witty.

But you are not.

You are the anti-lulz turtle.

But because you seem to find validation in responses, here's that (you) that you so desperately wish someone would give you in real life.

Have fun foaming at the mouth coming up with some incoherent "burn".

stfu samefag

so cringy..go back to your home school lessons you idiot

In 2016 idiots still talk like this?

It's the fucking internet you kiss less virgin.

Who put clothes on this manatee?

Cringe of the day.

Dude, go outside and breath a bit.

Try again next time

Read that.

And then think: "I took the time to write that"

Then go hang yourself.

>> pictured: op

You need to go outside son. Ask your mommy to put your leash and helmet on and talk a walk. Looks like Sup Forums is a bit much for you.

Welcome new friend, you seem to be very new to the changes Sup Forums has gone through

Is it really this bad ? Haven't been on for a dog's age but these autistic fags have over run this shit hole.

I bet you looked at the reflection of your screen and used yourself as you typed that. 10/10 try though

God damn, would destroy.

It's just gonna get worse

Sup Forums has gone to hell...i mean fat people's heaven.

the fucking cringe on these autistic fags is too much for this earl in the morning.

Why? Are they advertising to the home schooled shut in fat fuck demographics? Why did it get this bad?

Samefag ferociously pounding F5 to write the same thing over and over.

Holy shit dude.You are probably the dumbest fuck I have seen all year.

STFU. Just like everyone hates you and shuns you in real life they do so on line you autistic fat fuck.

I use to be fat, I've lost 106 pounds so far. People always told me it was because my mother was chunky, or that I was big boned, or it was due to hormones and I can't do anything about it.

Fuck that shit, fuck you if you think that about yourself, and fuck them for feeding lies to make me feel better.

I was fat because I was a lazy cunt with a poor diet, simple. I ate better and started lifting weights and the weight started to melt off. This non fat shaming and fat entitlement stuff is horseshit.

Fat people do not deserve pity, special privileges, we should not tip toe around their feelings. They are fucking fat, and there is no one to blame but themselves.

This bitch lives in my town and put this on Instagram, all the power to her for loving herself no matter what she looks like. But the fact she openly admits she just got fat because she eats a lot is disgusting. Fat people aren't healthy and if you go from fat to skinny you feel 10x better on a daily basis physically. I pity her husband or boyfriend if he's not into fattys.

What do you eat in a keto diet my nigga???

Can't be done.
Pushing the fact that they are fact gives them an illusion of control. When in reality they haven't any control at all. They can't control the fact that society is praising athletic body type, they can't control what's healthy, and they can't control their eating habits, they can't man up and loose weight (something that they all secretly desire).
So talking about being fat at every corner is the only way to satisfy their will to power.

If she's not calling herself healthy and admits she's fat because she didn't have self control then what is there to hate?

Holy fuck.Too lazy t even google it?

Fuck me man.

High fat, moderate protein, low low carbs.

Meat, fish, eggs, cheese.

Wait until your vision goes blurry because of the beetus. See how much you love your body them,

If there was a button to instantly become sleek and physically attractive most of these types of people would push it.

Why even bother you fat fuck?

They can't stand the truth, thus they overwhelmingly vote for Hillary too.

Fat people are mentally weak.

Fat people blame everything else then themselves for being fat

Fat people are generally depressive due to their weight but hide it and act like they don't care. But continue to be fat and won't change, the depression effects relationships with their friends, family, spouse.

Fat people are lazy, otherwise, they wouldn't of gotten fat if they were physically active.

Fat people have more health problems, should a co worker of yours get more sick days because they are less healthy, not due to nature, but due to their own doing?

A fat person on a plane or bus, especially a coach bus, where you pay for comfortable long travel is nothing but an inconvience. Why should a fat person get to overhand my arm rest and make me lean sideways to avoid leaning against their sweaty rolls. They should be forced to pay for 2 seats side by side.

Not all, but their hygiene declines the bigger they get. They sweat more because of the amount of effort it takes to move their mass. Fuck those sweaty, stinky fucks.

I lived in a work camp at an oil sands mine, I shared a bathroom with the person in the adjacent room. He was so fat he couldn't figure out where his fucking asshole was and everyday I woke up to take a piss he had shit on the left side of the toilet seat. EVERYDAY.

Fuck fat people, they are cancer.

I googled it but seeing all that meat makes me.unsure about it

Thanks for the pasta, I'm full.

He is kinda right tho