What was his fucking problem ?

What was his fucking problem ?

He was hard on students because only the strong willed and talented would stay.

What the fuck is your problem ?

he is a cuck

He was rushing

a teacher like that would get shot in real life

it's pretty crazy

which isn't true studys have shown children who were raised in non stressful environments do better

same as hers

emotional sadist

watch for it in your bosses

It wasn't his tempo.

Bald.

Jealous of everyone with hair.

I NEED YOU TO PLAY GOOD SO WE WIN AN AWARD AND I CAN GET HIRED AS A EDITOR AT A TOP NEWSPAPER SO THAT I MAY ONE DAY GET TO BE THE HEAD OF THE FIRST JOURNALIST AGENCY TO DOCUMENT SPIDER-MAN™.

Really confused by that scene but I guess they just wanted to show how deep the anger went.

I would have smacked that mother fucker in his fucking face if he talked to me like that

dude shouting = acting lmao

>I would have smacked that mother fucker in his fucking face if he talked to me like that

And then you would teleport behind him and slice him in pieces with your katana, right ?

Nope, just hit him in his face like any normal self respecting man would do

>Nope, just hit him in his face like any normal self respecting man would do

He didn't know that he was out of tune, and that is even worse.

wasnt*

wasn't what ?

Nice trips.

Guy that Tempo man yelled at wasnt out of tune and the fact that he didnt knew was what made Tempo guy more angry.

YA DUH

Then I would flay him alive with my telekinesis.

He wanted more tempo.

He wanted to be the very best like no one ever was. To train them was his real test; to abuse them was his cause.

What was his tempo??

He's probably mad he lives in the 21st century and has to teach 20 year olds how to play music which 12 year olds were able to perform and compose 400 years ago.

Also probably mad that jazz drumming is a meme.