Show me what you got. I'll post what i have

Show me what you got. I'll post what i have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbILJwxRv7Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

come on you fucks, or do i just have to cut my losses? all i got, so rest is on you

Moar

Why do I love this so much?

why would you cut yourself?

Any more pictures of her?

catharsis

youre either a sadistic fuck or like the sight of blood. lucky for me its both

youtube.com/watch?v=VbILJwxRv7Y

Why the fuck do people do this to begin with?

I've seen worse in my job.
However I recommend those who self inflict damage to seek help, it's a short time thing and you will end up feeling even more worse afterwards.

Because that is how people used to deal with their problems and hate for the world 10+ years ago instead of suppressing all your feelings until you turn into an SJW like people do these days.

way to fuck up a damn nice body

moar pictures, less judgment.

Why do they do this? Looks like she has a real nice body.

Where do you work?
Paper factory?

>Catharsis (from Greek κάθαρσις katharsis meaning "purification" or "cleansing") is the purification and purgation of emotions—especially pity and fear—through art[1] or any extreme change in emotion that results in renewal and restoration.

I don't get it. Help me out here.
Or do you see the cutting as art?

College is fun.

i like his hat

You would, Toby.

new or old, doesnt matter. seems like b has turned into a bunch of white knights though

trolling is a art

see

Previously a light weight cutter (not like these freaks)
It is a distraction from the pain you have with depression. The inner pain is far worse than the feels from cutting. And maybe it's about not wanting to be around but not wanting to die either. And also hating yourself so much that you think you deserve it - purely frustration on life being shitty.

Huh? Catharsis is letting go of emotion. Aristotle considered it the major purpose of art. But exercise, fucking, eating junk all help you wind down. Cutting is an extreme way of doing it, but it works. I know a few people who cut, and they don't know eachother. They each told me it's a major release. It calms them down, resets them. The only way I can think to describe it is, when you feel like utter shit, and you vomit, or at least try to vomit, you feel instantly better. It's because the act is very traumatic on the body and it briefly resets your nervous system and give you a bit of relief from whatever is hurting you. Cutting or "cupping" is an age old "medical" treatment, for example Muhammad said cupping was a gift from God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijama

A "light" version of suicide? Not judging or anything, just trying to get some answers.

Had this kid in school who always wore wristbands. No matter when, always wristbands. Always thought it was odd, never asked about it tho. Until this kid tried to make fun of me and i made fun of his wristbands. He got completely silent and you could clearly see i hit something deep. Later he told me he cut himself when he was younger and he really regrets it.

"Biologically speaking, it's because your body releases a flood of endorphins to combat the injury."

Your scars are fucking sexy. I want to fuck you while you bleed. And I can make it hurt as much or as little as you want. I love to bite.

Who are you talking to? The guy who posted that image?

No as I didn't go nuts using myself a cutting board.

Light as in I cut but not as hardcore. I used an extremely sharp swiss army pocket knife and and would go very shallow in an area that no one would see.

>nigger=google

moar images like posted, not that generic bullshit.

>a art

moar pls