Is this girl too chunky b?

Is this girl too chunky b?

The fat makes her look fat
Sage in all fields

be happy with what you can get OP

Also .do you think shes pretty?

It looks like she passes Post's Universal Law of Fat Chicks. Tits exceed the size of the stomach so if you wanna just get your dick wet go for it

Yeah she's cute enough. Do it op

Would you fuck her user?

no. i'm married.

Thanks user

Yes....

Pic related...ideal size

nigga you gay? do ehhh

I think she's hot as fuck.just wanted abother opinion

Yeah man no doubt she can get the dick

Thanks user.what would you do to her?

no picture in a 2-piece bikini or exposed midriff
she knows.

She's a little shy user

Errytime she steps on a star

Hook up with some pussy play. Once her pants were off I'd bend her over the bed and keep rubbing her pussy while I licked her ass a little bit while holding her hands behind her back. Put her on her knees and have her suck me off for a while and then have her ride my cock with a finger in her ass before I eventually bent her over and fucked her from behind.

Last chick I did that to btw I had calling me master by the last time we fucked. Pretty sweet

Thanks user. That's so fucking hot

she has gone beyond chunky and now resides in the fat zone.

Would you still fuck her user?

You just gotta treat them like the whores they always wanted to be. Take the initiative and they'll never forget you

i would not, but I'm not telling you to not fuck her. do what makes you happy and stop caring what assholes like me think.

Thanks

Cheers user

What's wrong with her teeth.

Nothing.weird she doesn't show them right ?

Do you think shes pretty user ?

Yea, ut makes me think her teeth are jacked cuz it seems like she strains her lips to keep them closed.
Yes and no. Not in a model or sexualized way but she seems like she has her shit together and would be great to go to bed with everynight. In other words, she is sexy for her realness not just tits n ass. Babymaking machine there.

Thanks user

Np. And on a real lvl being on Sup Forums for while has taught me to advise you
If she wont open em to smile, she sure as fuck isnt going to open them for cock.
Which u can take 2 ways,
1.she hasn't or wont blow dudes other than the committed one (user)
2.she wont blow you either.
Take it as you will, just make sure her pussy isnt closed as tightly as her mouth lol.

Thanks for the advice user

does knowing other men find her attractive get your dick harder, you disgusting cuck?

Yes sir