Cock in mouth thread

Cock in mouth thread

It's called a blowjob, you fucking idiot.

>bumping a cancer thread

at least he's contributing and you're a whining bitch. go suck a dick bitch.

Ex gf

>contributing to a cancer thread is admirable
Go home, normie faggot.

>being this mad nobody wants to suck his microdick

>having to pretend that people are emotionally affected online since you're incapable of accomplishing this in real life
Pathetic.

>I swear I'm not mad you fucking faggot stop making me mad
heh what a crybaby

>heh
Oh, so you've been projecting your own anger this entire time. I understand now.

Have fun with your non-random cancer thread that non-retards would just go to imagefap to see.

heh you are one amusing, whining bitch
what a shitty life you must have that you vent in some "non-random cancer thread"

Melissa sucking fine

Good to see you admit you made a non-random cancer thread. I guess that means you lose. btw non-Americans need to leave. We can tell you don't belong.

like I said, you are one amusing, whining bitch.
we can tell your life is shit and everything you just said was wrong. you don't even realize how pathetic you sound right now

>we can tell your life is shit
Coming from the person who types like he was raised in a ghetto or trailer park, this is amusing. :^)

OC

I guess that hit your sweet spot, virgin bitch
anyone can tell your life is shit because you fucking vent on Sup Forums, in a thread that you say you don't like
now everytime you come back to this thread tor eply, you will feel worse, because I can see through you.

Both of you faggots shut the fuck up.

Wow, you managed to capitalize the first letter in one of your sentences. I bet your uncledaddy is going to be so proud of you!

Awww. You need attention that you couldn't earn in real life?

Shut up, cunt. Nobody thinks you're tough because you talk tough on the internet.

/thread

just having fun with a bitch, I guess she wants a cock to suck
>pretends to know grammar
>ignores all the times I capitalized "I" before
good one you just showed us again how desperate you are with your replies, whining bitch

You're getting pretty upset. You a teenager who hasn't grown out of being an emotional little bitch? Or do you just have the brain of an adolescent?
>ignores all the times I capitalized "I" before
I was pointing out the fact that you only capitalized the first letter because it happened to be an "I", you dense fucking child. Seriously, you must have gone to "special" classes in school. No doubt because of your parents' inferior genetic stock and poor socioeconomic status. xD

I'm not the person you're in an argument with, you idiot.

Hence why I included to separate post numbers in my post. Nothing in my post implies that I thought you were the same person, you brainless little shit. Think before pressing submit next time, McFly.

OC cont'd.

stupid faggot

I'm so happy to bump a thread because it makes a whining bitch so mad
also looks like he came straight from 9gag.
>xD
just fucking kill yourself and you save yourself from the pain that you get from trying to interact with other people, because you clearly can't.

>little faggot joins the thread to play pile-on because his dad wasn't around when he was growing up to explain how gay that is
;)

sad

see
You're weak and you always will be. That's why you're too much of a coward to say that to my face irl. xD

>he realizes it's all true
Yeah, you are sad.

gf blowing me with the chipmunk face

still here, bitch?

I don't know what this whining, desperate bitch is talking about anymore, looks like we broke it
keep bumping guys!

12 year old home from school on a sick day detected.

How'd middle school treatin' ya, champ?

I replied to you 2 minutes ago, stupid. It's Obvious I'm still here. No wonder you didn't get into a good school.

>bitch
>bitch
>bitch
>bitch
You seem to be projecting a lot today. Maybe get your mommy and daddy to teach you a new swear word?

What's your excuse from being home right now, wage slave?

you mad whining bitch?

Who said I'm home and not on my phone right now. You a fucking mind reader? Shut your mouth.

Ligeia?

>he did it again after being criticized for it
The rebellious toddler is strong in you. kek

he's a 9fagger who made the mistake of coming to Sup Forums because it looks like he's having some sort of crisis here, the whining bitch he is

Any more

you mad whining bitch?

>on my phone right now
>he doesn't realize this makes him pure cancer
Really threw yourself under the bus there, child.

Posting on Sup Forums from your phone because you're not home makes you cancer. Oooook. Whatever makes you think you're winning an internet fight, big guy.

>he's so beat he's gone into skipping record mode

how old are you?

>Oooook
Teenage girl or faggot detected.

you mad whining bitch? are you mad at the guy because you can't afford to buy a new phone? this keeps getting better

More of her

Did you just hear about Sup Forums today and you think this is your big chance to be a haxor? You sound like an autistic 9 year old.

>Anonymous
I guess it really makes you angry that I can infer things about you accurately and you need to ask me questions about defining characteristics so you have something substantial to lash out at, eh toddler?

>not being able to afford something and knowing when not to use something are the same thing
Keep showing off that ghetto genius you posses.

how did you find your way here from 9gag?