Every male in the movie is 6'2'' even though the average height for a male is 5'9''

every male in the movie is 6'2'' even though the average height for a male is 5'9''

Other urls found in this thread:

interbasket.net/news/4385/2009/09/average-height-by-country-males-20-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5'9''

lol imagine that

It's not

The average height of Europeans is 5'11-6' and a study done in the 80's that separated height by race also found that average height for non-Hispanic whites are also, wait for it, 5'11

The average white guy I see in public is by no means 5'11", you're retarded.

5'11" is when you're officially "tall"

5'9 - 5'10" is average

As someone who is 5'11 I can definitely attest to the fact that I feel average

why is everyone in my middle america hometown manlets but when i visited manhattan EVERYONE was a head taller than me?

is there something in the water?

>hes not 6'2"

i'm 6'1" and i feel short sometimes

maybe i just know a lot of tall people

Nobody wants to watch a disgusting manlet.

Nobody wants to watch an ugly woman

That's because many things are designed with 6 foot being the 'average' height of a man.

Im 5'11 people are either taller than me or the same size

anyone who is smaller usually is a malnutritioned chav or a teenager

The vast majority of actors are manlets well under 6'

>Being under 6ft

>Being male

Pick one and only one my feminine little friend

>it's another anecdotal evidence vs. anecdotal evidence thread

You might not be as tall you think you are. Everyone assumes I am way taller than I actually am cause I am pretty tall compared to most men around here but I am quarter inch shy of 6'3". So many people over estimate their height by 2-3 inches. You would be surprised at the amount of people who claim they are 6 feet or 6'1" but they don't even come up to the bottom of my chin.

i just don't get lying about something that is so easy to check

dumb frogposter

I honestly don't understand the big deal about height. Let me tell you it sucks being tall sometimes. I used to drive a 99 jeep Cherokee and I literally had no room for my legs. I got vertical stretch marks down the middle of my back cause I grew way too fast over a short period of time. It was pretty ugly looking.

hey bro i get you. stadium and airline seating is awful.

Just most women consider height to be a pretty important attractive feature.

I'm 6'3" and feel like a little kid in public, most white guys are around 2-3 inches taller than me on average and maybe 40% exactly around my height then 10% shorter

Anything under 6'1" is short to me and most girls I know

I'm 6"3 and it's pretty rare that it's an inconvenience for me. Like one inch more and I'd start bumping into stuff though. I think stretch marks are pretty normal, I don't have any on my back though. I also remember I outgrew my knees at one point or something and I spent a summer in moderate pain with that.

>it's a tall guy tries to talk about his "struggles episodes"

dude sometimes i bop my head on doors LMAO
dude sometimes it's hard for me to fit 100% comfortable in seats LMAO
omg i hate when people tell me how tall i am, i hate being reminded of my attractive trait!

fuck off you fucking normies (being tall = automatic normie tier, regardless of personality)

I'm 6 ft 1 in Australia and it seems to be pretty average. Women think I'm tall though which is nice.

really makes you think

6'3 here, I'm never the tallest guy in the room, but maybe that's just Australia

At that height though you're still slightly looking down at most people. It's honestly easy to forget the fact that I'm tall until I see some other dude taller than me. I'm sure short people are very height conscious of everyone around them but since I'm usually taller than everyone else I never even think about it.

Is it already time for another neurotic manlet meme thread where people argue for 500 posts about something that isn't even real?

Are the windmills keeping you cool over in the Netherlands?

Same, 6'2" here and the other day i was the shortest guy standing waiting to get off a train, including 2 women, feels bad man...

Yeah I had those issues too. My back looked like I'd been scratched by a bear and I played heaps of sport with severs and osgenschlodders (muscles growing faster than bones)

WHO /6'1/ HERE

manlettoddlerscumbabbies btfo

>tfw 5'6 white man

Some parts of life are just out of bounds I guess

I had something similar with my knees when I hit my growth spurt. My knees literally would get stuck and locked. Luckily it went away after 4 months but it was pretty painful.

Are you in the NBA?

>this is what manlets actually believe

Im 5'6 do I exist

Yeah , I think Aussies are taller for some reason. I'm going to uni and last semester there were some American transfer students and they were all short as fuck and said Australia was the land of giants. I'm only 6ft2, it was weird.

shoo shoo spooky ghost

This, I am actually a bit over 6'1.5 and say 6'2" but a ton of dudes say I'm taller so they can pad their height by 2".

interbasket.net/news/4385/2009/09/average-height-by-country-males-20-years/

I blame the Dutch

5'11 and claim 6ft pls

I've been around tonnes of 5'9/10 guys who claim theyre 6ft and that im 6'1/2

The fact is when youre shorter than someone it's difficult to estimate their height. All girllets think I'm a giant.

Haha nah mate, people know you're 5ft 11 trust me.

once you put on a pair of shoes its not like they subtract your shoe from your height

>6'4
>always the tallest person in the room

congrats on being king of the manlets

If it makes you feel any better I still have acne at 23 and my cock is only 6 inches.

6 inches is above average?

im certain acne is caused by carbs/sugars/glucose senpai

get on the keto diet and watch your skin turn great and be like "oh that's the difference between insecurity and looking like a model? fuck you world for not telling me that"

>6'2"
>best friends are 6'1" and 6'3"
>always the tallest people in the pub

love it

5-6 inches is global average

Yeah I am also sure the protein I am taking isn't helping the situation. I'll try the diet.

they don't eat grease products all day

I think it's partially genetics too. I only had mild acne as a teen and don't as an adult and I've always eaten like crap. I'm 6"3 fwiw.

Keto would help though as most garbage foods are loaded with sugars or carbs, not that that stuff in particular is the problem.

Most actors are average or shorter than average height.

>tfw DYEL but 6'2" and my short ripped friend gets visibly red when girls walk right past him up to me

>MANLETS

Will they ever learn?

never

nah, i'm sure of my height. measured by a doctor.

I'm 6'3 and I'm don't feel that tall, just barely.

It depends on where youre from. Americans, thanks to their shit genetics and diets are tiny.

none of you are tall

Damn. So, the most attractive older male actor, the best fighter, the best tennis player, president of the US, the richest man in the world and the most attractive younger actor.

5'10" - 6'1" really is the best height.

>his height doesn't start with a 6

if only americans paid half as much attention to weight as they do to height

I've never seen an American give a fuck about either IRL tbqh

I'm 6'8 and I have to say I feel short most of the time. I mean everyone around here is at least 7'0 so yeah while not particularly short I definitely have height issues.

>tfw a 180 centimeters king of the manlets
All I had to do was to grow another 2-3 centimeters to be considered tall, fuuug, but it wont happen now since I am already 24

t. "too tall" lanklet

We all know you use heels you slut

At least you managed to break the 180 barrier. I'm 179, and it's always haunted me.

6'1'' - 6'5'' is listed as "too tall"

Yeah okay there, manlet

>tfw 6'2

I don't even know what it would feel like to be 5'8 or under.

Life is good in Erebor ?

Look again. 6'1 is listed as perfect height and 6'5 is listed as too tall.

Sounds accurate as fuck to me.

6'4 is where it starts to get "too tall" tier. Anywhere between 5'10 and 6'3 is a fine height

It's not too tall, just taller than ideal, according to that study.

Nonetheless, 6'2 is listed as too tall.

Literally no woman anywhere would actually agree with that sentiment

just 5'10 to 6'1 is better though because you can appeal to EVERY type of women. At 6'2/6'3 you start looking a bit strange to a lot of women.

except for the ones involved in the study y'know

The vast majority of lankets here will also be baldlets. The only reason for a man to brag about his height here, is to take away from the bald spot "on the top of his head"

I wonder who could be behind this post

That's not true. I'm a woman and I agree with that around 5'10 to 6'1 is ideal. I think that you are like a male version of an anorexic girl who thinks that "men want skinny" so she thinks rail thin girls are what guys want, when in reality, as I've been told, men prefer a weight that's closer to average. Same goes for men's heights.

Why would a manlet even talk about how great it is to be tall-average height?

spot the butthurt manlet

How tall are you for reference? Most women I know who are above average want 6ft minimum and are very picky.

>5'10
>tall-average

Lol guess again. Thick head of hair and ahealthy stubble and none of my paternal or maternal grandparents went bald. 6ft1.

I'm 5'6.

The average male height is 5'9.5", so 5'10 is indeed tall-average

im from norway and im 6'3'', honestly i feel average

americans are just not white, but they havent realized this yet

>but my great 10x grandfather was german!!!

>Yeah I am also sure the protein I am taking isn't helping the situation.

How so?

>survey conducted by the surveyor guild of the shire

Makes sense, you'd quite petite for 6ft 1 me.

Dermatologist said that my whey protein would give me acne on my jawline but what can I do? I can't just cut it out.

I see. Did they suggest switching to a different protein source like pea or rice. It doesn't usually cost any more than whey. Granted, you won't get your amino acids but you can get that in other foods like meat.

this
yet they display the manlet actors as being tall
then all the girls see this
and go for the 6 foot tall only meme

OP is a hobbit

better food. Rich people eat more meat and milk

I think one of the worst things about being short is looking at a taller, thicker woman and thinking you'd have no shot or that it might be difficult fucking them.

It's hell.