Phycedlics thread !!

Phycedlics thread !!

Mushy seasons over in the UK sad times

Taking acid today, whats good mate

managed to grow a buncha mushrooms this season

just took two tabs like 20 minutes ago, what's good.

I'm growing some peyote can't wait.

What phyceldeics you tried op? I've taken mushys (lib caps), LSD, 2c-b, 2c-i and 4-AcO-DMT. still think mushys give the best trip

how is the lsd in the uk? i have heard so many good things about this

You wrote, more or less, "Fike a delics"
Learn to spell, ape.

only brought LSD on two occasions 1st time i spent £100 on a small bottle of liquid acid which my friend spilt on his shirt.

2nd time i brought 3 blotters one of which i still have left but they are quite potent

its good. but expensive. California has the best LSD at the best price.

Any tips on how to find shrooms? I'm in Arizona and it seems almost impossible

I can get blotters for around £6 each here dunno how much that is in $

Has anyone some xp in aminata muscaria (or smth like that)?

I got some shrooms dried and i wanna take them before i go to sleep.

I grow shrooms.

Phuckedelics?

No its not. Got about 2/3 weeks left fool.

Where at? I'm in Az and know people

was here in the north as well, but we went from summer, straight to winter it seems... just fucking skipped autumn

but if I'm lucky lt'll get one picking in before the cold settles. I've only had one trip so far this season.

is it as hard as they say?

the envy...

Noticed the frost a couple of days ago not seen any in birmingham since

5gs gathered yesterday just up from there.

I used to grow shrooms a few years ago, I'll post a few pics. If you're wondering why they're so big, being a biology student (master's degree now, writing my thesis) helps.

Dumping

I'll head out to some fields tomorrow and try my luck

Dumping still

My biggest yield ever

And my personnals records. One mushroom (penis envy strain) 149g wet, 13,7g dry

checkd

I'm very envious, what type of mushroom are they and what country do they grow in the wild?

And my personnals records. One mushroom (penis envy strain) 149g wet, 13,7g dry. l

And my personnals records. One mushroom (penis envy strain) 149g wet, 13,7g dry.

Psilocybe cubensis, these were cultivated by me. See the forum shroomery on how to.

Take like 20 benadryl and you'll see neon blue spiders. Not as fun as it sounds tho.

One mushroom dry

Kek

How would you rate difficulty for growing? Keep in mind I live in central Florida

That shit's poisonous dude

Muscimol is not a neurotoxin nor poisonous at recreational dosage and there are very few trials studied with ibotenic acid. Taken caps from 5 different vendors it's overrated if anything kind of like a hazy benzo/alcohol feeling and a 2nd plateau dxm trip.

Damn, I have to get some of those penis for myself, man.

>There are other people on Sup Forums who live in birmingham
What a madness
Where'd you look for shrooms round here?
Haven't been arsed to look since I read loads of cautionary shit about how you could eat the wrong mushroom and die or whatever so I haven't got a clue where to search like

Lots of RC's going around, people don't give a fuck though as long as they trip they don't care if it's 25i or LSD, I've done lsd once but started growing my own mushrooms and have been doing them instead, will probably get some lsd of darknet soon

nice.
did you shove it up your ass yet?