Is Sup Forums a multicultural site

Is Sup Forums a multicultural site
Why does everyone say we're white supremacist

To keep the faggots and pussies out. It works doesn't it? Black and been here since 2008, pretty much immune to anything thrown at me here.

>haha it's just a meme

No. Fuck off.

Wtf I hate white people now

How about you fuck off Mr. Rajaput Shinjsh to your precious Sup Forums? :)

>Sup Forums posters
reeeeeee

I highly doubt the ones on the left are actually Sup Forumsacks.
Looks like a bunch of kids being edgy.

They look like Homestuck fans

Make me faggot

> a bunch of kids being edgy
well that's Sup Forums in a nutshell

> not Sup Forumsacks.
> Looks like a bunch of kids being edgy

>I highly doubt the ones on the left are actually Sup Forumsacks.
>Looks like a bunch of kids being edgy.
So you highly doubt people who act like Sup Forumstards are from Sup Forums?

Well, most of the racism is from whites against the rest of us so yeah, Sup Forums's racism is about white supremacism.

I genuinley don't know who the guys with the pizza are.

Are they actually neo-Nazis or are they just trolling.

Help.

This is the alternative reality we live in Britfag. We are about to go places we've never thought was possible. Buckle up son

The swastika is an obvious shop.

We're not racist to the skin colour, we're racist towards inappropriate behaviour. If a negro acts cool then we're cool. If a negro acts like a nigger we treat him like one.

they are racist skin head white supremicists

Then why do people here get so triggered when white women date non white men?

t. Gurpinder Chopra

they do?

>Then why do people here get so triggered when women date other men than you?
corrected it for you. and the answer is: because /r9k/ crossposting

There is a false dichotomy between whites vs. everyone else. Literally no one cares when that guy comes in here to spam AMWF. People don't even really get that mad if someone posts a white girl with a respectable-looking black man. Just when he looks like a dufus and he's popping one of those le smug black faces that he learned from his favourite rapper idol. Which to be fair, is most of them.

Yes. Post a thread with a picture of a white female/black or Asian male couple.

People post amwf threads all the time and all that happens is the OP tries to provoke people and no one cares or replies and it dies once he gets tired of it.

>Looks like a bunch of kids being edgy
>not Sup Forums

Non sequitor. Being against miscegenation doesn't imply hatred for other people. Muhammed Ali used to shit talk race mixing all the time, did he hate black people?

You can only post a smug reaction when you're actually right.

>Black nationalists didn't hate anybody

>Well, most of the racism is from whites against the rest of us so yeah, Sup Forums's racism is about white supremacism.
this

Well it certainly isn't a meme when we discuss the inhuman beast known as "The Anglo".

It's a media meme

That isn't what white supremacy means.

It's so fucking obvious that they are just being edgy, it's the new type of humor among retards to be ironic and edgy, that's why stuff like Idubbz is popular and FilthyFrank as well, notice the trend of these guys is to be ironically edgy

They don't actually believe white supremacy is good or nazism is good, they are just joking around but if they are not and they unironically believe in that then they are obviously mentally ill and should get all gassed

Also
>dude look at us we have diversity even though we support blacks getting killed, arabs getting bombed, the holocaust, fascism, white nationalism, kick all them brown people out but we do have diversity look at us

Yanks make me fucking sick honestly, I hope this is their doom because i'm fucking tired of that smug attitude

Ironic Nazism has been a common joke among the retards on Sup Forums since 2005 at least. We didn't have a whole board of Reddit-tier memespewing faggots overusing it like we do now ofc but there's nothing new about it

>since 2005
habbo raid was fun

>we support blacks getting killed
People just want law to be applied in an egalitarian manner. Taking food stamps away =/= killing people in a country where menial jobs are bountiful.
>arabs getting bombed
Literally what Obama and Clinton are into. Sup Forums is largely non-interventionist.
>the holocaust
Who is it that unironically want this to happen, exactly?
>fascism
not innately racist
>white nationalism
You support racial and ethnic nationalism for how many white people, again?
>kick all them brown people out but we do have diversity look at us
I guess you think all browns are illegal. You obviously don't realise that naturalised Mexicans hate illegals too

I didn't realise Argentina got CNN too :D

*You support racial and ethnic nationalism for how many non-white people, again?

Sup Forums is where smart people go to act stupid.

you're not smart

i have a strong belief that you're not white, your name is rodriguez and you're a chicano

I'm a Southern Californian, mostly Germanic white.

>i'm germanic white

I'm blonde.

no one's white here

Most people on here are dumb as bricks. Meeting people that browse this place in meatspace, seeing cringe facebook posts and reading the idiotic shit people with anime avatars post on Twitter has really driven this point across to me.

To be fair, I've come across some damn good people throughout the years.

It's not all ironic

White Swede here

Americans are just embracing their inner third worldness. We should be supportive in this time of change as they transition from a first world country into a third world country.

I mean, we are a little bit. But it's not mandatory or anything. You can have any opinion you want.

Because most people here are ironically racist.

Now we know who makes all those you're white/not white threads now. Lol, no wonder Sup Forums is insecure about their masculinity all their time

No one likes niggers except liars

I haven't. To the point where I make an effort now to avoid people who memespeak even once.

Good to know, Reddit.

now kys

>people who don't like memes are from reddit
Embarrassing post

Understandable, I laugh at the word dindu on here multiple times and cringe when I heard it offline. A lot things come in the place, but I'm sorry you had some bad experiences

Kiss me whiteykun