A hawk got into a patio area in my house, what do Sup Forums?

A hawk got into a patio area in my house, what do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h1WJqKWqUHQ
periscope.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it a gift from the gods. train him well.

more please

rape it

I opened this garage door but nothing he keeps on crashing into the black screen and I'd rather not rip that, should I get a hose and try to spray him?

Put on some goggles and catch it you pussy.

It already tried to attack me once

Just open the garage door and check back in an hour. If it starts making nest use the hose. If that doesn't work, call animal control.

So man up, get prepared, and don't be a modern faggot. What do you think your ancestors did in this case, wish it went away or catch it and train it? At the least they ate it. Don't let the 21st century make you a pussy.

It's time Sup Forumsrother

ULTIMATE SPACE PROGRAM

It's a red tailed hawk and they're huge pussies, go pick it up

Looks like a Kestrel. Just open the garage and keep it open. If he doesnt leave there may be an illness preventing him from doing so. If thats the case call animal control. Kestrels are protected so tread careful.

Ok, I'll just kill it then, itbwas probably trying to kill my chihuahuas

youll need an actual rocket

Befriend it. Tame it. Teach it to retrieve beer for you.

Its his house now faggot, pack your shit and fuck off

just call dnr cus your breaking like 20 different laws just by touching it. were talkin 10+ years jail time or 10,000 dollars fines

>looks like a kestrel

You're identification is horrid. See this pic of kestrel. It's a red tailed hawk. Common as FUCK and easily should be able to capture and remove without help.

Actually had this happen. Get a towel or blanket and put it over them. Once you have them. They should calm down. I didn't get a picture when it happened. So after you catch it, have someone take your picture holding the bird

ok, i kek'd hard. this is some funny shit m8
just open the garage door and it will fly out eventually
if you're going to try to force it out, use a tennis racket and make sure you wear some safety glasses and whatever other protective clothing you might have

rots o ruck fo you

Their only only natural predator is the komodo dragon. Just Just release 3 or 4 and they'll tag team that bird to oblivion. You're welcome.

Fuck outta here, seriously?

GET THE GUN AND BLAST THAT BITCH!

Untrue.

Call someone or you're looking at a massive fine. The fact you posted it on Sup Forums isn't a bright move if you're planning something retarded.

A hawk will royally fuck your shit completely up. Just open the door and he'll figure it out soon enough.

Fuck no they aren't serious. And even if they were, there's no way to prove you did anything to the bird even if you do. It's neck is broken? Huh, must have flown into the wall or something when it got in here? Unless it really is protected and you have AC /and/ Police watching your every move right now, don't take that shit seriously.

Mexican confirmed. Explains why scared as well.

looks like a new pet
don't be a nigger/faggot

Yea I know his fucking talons are sharp, if he doesn't leave I'm getting a hose

yep, look up “raptors and the law”

You're fine. You're not in public or in the wilderness, this is your home. It could be a damn bald eagle and you can still forcefully evict it. Protection laws are not written for this.

Get the hose now, fuck that thing. Man is the dominant species of this world /because/ we have the higher thinking to handle this sort of shit.

throw potatos at it until it dies

>chihuahuas
Let it kill those yappy little shitstains first. Then open the garage door and let it leave.

>open garage door
>play Eagles music full volume
>hawk leaves in disgust

>“raptors and the law”
Sounds like the name of a rockabilly band

I guess that would make it hawkabilly

fuck birb

This

So it was doing you a favor and now you're being a dick?

doubledubs very nice

Make it a cape

youtu.be/h1WJqKWqUHQ

Should I end its life?

Why yes

Livestream it

periscope.tv/

Bitch red tailed hawks are FUCKING HUGE! We have them all over where I'm from. That ain't no red tailed hawk. But agreed. Just fucking grab it op.

Blacks are the dominant male species, OP should get a black man to help his pussy whiteboi ass

tape some paper on the screen or what he was hitting so he see its solid and he will eventually leave

>tfw your "u mad white boi" threads don't get replies anymore
>tfw you have to shitpost in unrelated threads to get your (You)s

I have a bird fetish and would pay $100 to fuck it with my micropenis. Grab it and sell it on CL.

Why would you kill such a magnificent creature, user?
Just block what ever it's flying into, put up some paper or something so it realizes it can't fly through that. Then let it leave the way it came in, not that fucking hard. And if you're scared about it hurting your dogs, maybe you should keep an eye on your dogs....

Ps: I would pay to fuck your dogs too

No, there's absolutely no reason for it. You're just fulfilling some sadistic fantasy. Just get it out of your house. This creature is youthful and free, let it be just that. Think about Dusty.