Only the rarest allowed

Only the rarest allowed

I'll just leave this here

Rare sighting

I really really like this image

Donny is better than the tumblr meme that is pepe

TA DA

well well, looks whos here... so uhhh, you're the new kid in town, huh? look at you... good haircut, expensive suit, brand new rolex, i know your type kid, everyone loves you, people find your memes funny.. you had an easy life, mommy and daddy spoiled their only son didn't they? but let me tell you something boy... here in Sup Forums, your good haircut and suit mean nothing, get yourself a leather trenchcoat or something, now tell me mr. fancy pants, why did you come here? you're too bright for this shithole, i can see it in your eyes, you're a good, honest man, i ain't gona lie you got potential, you do.. but, take a look around... this aint no place for a man like you, you see... here in Sup Forums, we're all cold blooded killers, we've got nothing to lose and nothing to gain, we are what your mommy told you not to be, world's best memes? we got them, potential school shooters, neckbeards and animal fuckers? plenty of them here... i'd love to have a young, bright and talented kid like you around, but please, do yourself a favor kid, get the hell outta this place while you can.. i know i would if i had another chance.

I keep watching it but It doesn't seem to work.

Common or garden pepe coming through.

I love this one because it's an actual part of philosophy

>dat digital decay

Really? I love it because it got dubs

Nice
But my problem with it is that it's not how it's described
The tunnel is way too short

Pepe rockin' that RED9.

jesus i almost got a fuckin seizure from that

In the spirit of the season.

Anyone got any more Hindu or Buddhist Pepes?
I'll trade for the two I've got, starting with this one.

kinda a loq quality one ya got there, im a pepe creator. im willing to make ones that are requested

this

Here's the Buddhist one.

Can you make me a Bhairavi or Kali Pepe?
>pic kinda related. It's Bhairavi standing on her husband, Shiva. If you can put Pepe's face on both it would be highly appreciated.

These aren't rare anymore!!!!
What are you people doing!!!!

Yep thats the allegory of the cave