You can have all the characters from any fictional universe (video games, tv shows, etc) as your sex slaves...

You can have all the characters from any fictional universe (video games, tv shows, etc) as your sex slaves. They will do whatever you want and you can do whatever you want with them. What universe do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadbase.com/the-lezzing-of-korra-part-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rick and Morty

does the art style apply? or is it one of those infinite universes so even that can change

I would say the art style pretty much stays the same. You would be getting basically the same people as in the universe.

huniepop

the witcher

LazyTown

you would fuck the net wouldn't you

This (+Toph)

Warcraft

Best choices so far imo. a good handful of sexy women in each.

I CANNOT DECIDE

Final fantasy, for variety if nothing else

Bondage in the actual source material is always nice.

Marvel, easy.
Bit harder if I'd have to pick between MCU or Fox, but I think the Fox IP's would win it.

Variety is right. They made like 200 games in that series.

some humiliation? face in the dirt

A ton of super heroine sex slaves. 10/10

Also that's a great pic.

Soul Calibur

Nickelodeon. Hopefully it includes all live action character as well as their animated ones. I'll be fucking everything from baby ducks to hot ass milfs.

Ivy is an old fapping favorite. The outfit and tits combined with her hair and sexy face really get me.

Also fuck me all my webms are too big to be posted on here now.

God damn glow-in-the-dark moot.

Moar of Taki?

My man. Avatar universe. Would do Korra, Azula, and Katara

Corey from Corey in da house

ok

Just because

Thanks bro

best choice right here

korra, azula, katara, toph, loli jinora and ikki, asami, suki, ty lee.

holy fuuuck

all characters are females and some of them have 2 different forms.

You know i'm surprised nobody has said Overwatch or Mass Effect. They usually dominate the r34 threads.

Powerpuff girls

That's a toughie. We've got Etotama, Yuru Yuri, Kiniro Mosaic, Kantai Collection, Fate/Kaleid, Is the Order a Rabbit, No Game No Life, Re:Zero, Monster Musume, K-ON!, and so forth to choose from, along with all the video games full of waifus. If I had to choose just one... No Game No Life. Millions of animal girls, elf girls, and so forth along with the normal characters.

Halo.

I'd have cortana simulate the nastiest things and talk like a slut all the time. I'd physically fuck , every single female character from the game while Cortana watched, then I'd let Chief, my husbando rail me. good times.

Yeah. But Azula kind of crazy for me. You know...i just dont like yandere lol (Azula - not yandere yeah but i hope u understand me).
Katara and air bitches fine too. But i think for SLAVE role - Toph and Korra - most funniest. And TyLee Just for fucktoy.

I know, I'm a bad person.

Have you seen some of the screenshots from that show? It can get a little risky there with showing off skin

Mass Effect...without much hesitation.

Senran Kagura. NO ONE called this. Wow.

LOTR/Hobbit universe.

I like the elf-ears.

>obscure game full of generic anime girls
>NO ONE called this. Wow.

that zipper on the dick though... ouch.

Overwatch... Mei, witch mercy, Widowmaker, etc. pretty good choices

You get the tightness from the outfit around the tits though. Compromises I guess.

that had crossed my mind

Bioshock for reasons

My skyrim

> get portal gun
> get schwifty

Left 4 dead.
Only because of her.

eyyyyyyy

Source is shadbase

shadbase.com/the-lezzing-of-korra-part-3/

You're fucking welcome

Warcraft

rwby because i'm pathetic

the universe of this picture, without much hesitation.

Zoey is underrated imo. She's really hot. Only one or two fuckable characters in the universe though.

yeah i know about it. I more like comic about Korra from "fixxxer". It's just 10/10...no, 11/10. Just the best stuff. I more like humiliation and all that mental stuff, than rape.
(Sorry for my bad english)

Runescape

GoT
because of Leslie, Emmanuel, Clarke, Tiger Free, etc...

Enjoy the pixels.

enjoy your nigger

Absolutely

Zootopia.

Or if it's ever confirmed that all the pixar movies are within the same universe, I'll take them all. Prioritizing Zootopia though.

Touhou

Almost all of the characters are at least fuckable, and Yukari could literally turn you into a god.

>Andrew Ryan for life

can't decide, this is too fucking hard OP

>Not picking Engaged to the Unidentified, Black Butler, or Mitsudomoe for lolis.
Do you not like cute lolis?

Hell yeah. I'm not very familiar with the games, but aren't they full of underage magical girls?

that s illegal

nah. most people only like 1 maybe two of the characters for this kind of material. harem shows tend to have more bang for your buck. literally.

I feel you on that. Quantity and quality are both important considerations.

Would you kindly stop samefagging?
>Pic unrelated

I assume you meant black bullet? i don't remember any of that in black butler...

Oh hell yeah!!

King of the hill

Why do people like kora, this wouldnt be my pick but I would fuck almost exclusively katara. Kora has a man body. And she's hot headed aggressive and stubborn. There's no way shed be a slave, the most you could hope for is a Dom. And I just am not a fan of pegging. and toph is like 8 creepy.

Mad men. Christina hendricks. It's not about quantity it's about quality.

you could have said firefly. it would have got you Hendricks, Staite and Baccarin. why pick quality over quantity if you can have both?

Fuck me your right

>she's hot headed aggressive and stubborn. There's no way shed be a slave

Resistant, angry slaves are the most fun to use.

You are fucking assholes. Of course mystic from the x men

Well....i most like not USING slave. I more like breaking and humiliation.

And now my skins crawling, I think that's enough Sup Forums for today.

Monster Musume, I have a variety of needs.......

Yup. hot bitches, and lets not forget Topanga too

You must be very very new.

id fuck all their pussies raw

Warcraft has the draenei.
Is there really any other option?

These two little freaks

This.