Character orders a steak dinner

>character orders a steak dinner
>takes 1 bite
>leaves

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs
drugfree.org/join-together/study-finds-rich-kids-more-likely-to-use-drugs-than-poor/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2172351/Why-children-rich-turn-drug-addicts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how does pepe wear glasses without a nose or ears

EL FROGO JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>work in a pub
>mfw I see this way more regularly than I expected when I started
The fuck is wrong with people. I'm not working anywhere particularly nice, most of our patronage is middle to lower class, and the amount of food people leave is nauseating.

life imitating art

feels guy is behind him holding them up

>character finishes meal/drink
>throws money on the table and leaves
Do people really do this? Is it an American thing?

disposable income is an american thing, yes

>characters lights up a cigarette
>takes 2 hits
>puts it out

>characters uses the word "hits" to refer to cigarette smoking

like morpheus

>character is autistic

i do this when im drinking cause i just want that headrush and i dont want to be seen smoking because im an adult

What are you some kind of poorfag?

Yes. It's acceptable to leave money on the table instead of handing it directly to the waiter/bartender here.

>he bites steak and doesnt use a knife and fork.

dumb frogposter

>character picks up assault rifle
>only kills 49 gays

Is this an American thing?

>character is degenerate pot smoking autist who thinks saying "hit" only applies to weed

Jesus christ really

>eat $100 steak
>leave $1 bill
GENIUS

>character is mad that the phrase they use is unorthodox

>Twenty-anything
>Being poor

Scoff.

Tipping is customary in the USA, so a lot of people will just leave their money on the table when it's time to leave.

Example: The bill comes out to 42 bucks, so I'll just leave 50 on the table ($42 for my bill and $8 tip)

>"i'll have a beer"

i just poured piss out of my window and i didnt know people were in my yard and they said what the fuck was that. fucking normalfags leave me alone

Hit = weed, crack
Drag = cigarettes, vapes

dumb frogposter

>not knowing the barkeep personally, where he knows your go-to beer

DUDE have a hit of this cigarette the tobacco is fucking INSANE, dude LMAO!!

>characters do some exposition conversation while eating

all of the above= low income upbringing and little formal education + single mom

knowing the correct terminology for something means you're poor?

Yeah, and then the friendly policeman will arrest your ass and charge you with "Defrauding a hotel, Inn, Boarding house or Restaurant" and you'll be stuck with thousands in legal fees.

I don't believe this
A guy who isn't rich or well off would have finished the food unless it was Really bad

And by bad I mean the food was either rotten and/or full of maggots

The fuck are you even talking about?

>every "criminal" gets caught
>mommy told me so

considering wait staff generally make a couple bucks an hour. Though when I was in paris every restaurant I went to charged a gratuity, and I can't imagine they have the same kind of pay structure there.

all drugs are for poor and/or dumb ppl

You're deluded. People waste a shit ton of food, especially kids.

I know because I'm a dead end job waiter. I think a lot of people come to restaurants to talk more than to eat. So many people come in and aren't even hungry.

I literally smoke crack

I don't take any drugs though

You're wrong, sorry.

>psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs

>drugfree.org/join-together/study-finds-rich-kids-more-likely-to-use-drugs-than-poor/

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2172351/Why-children-rich-turn-drug-addicts.html

It's easy as fuck to catch dine and dashers man

>kid wakes up, late for school
>has all the cool stuff in his room
>toys and games he doesn't even use
>he rushes downstairs
>mom tells him to eat breakfast
>he just grabs a piece of toast
>puts it in his mouth and runs out the door with a skateboard under his arm

Pepe with glasses is giving me a boner. Is this normal?

It's easy for me to FUCK YOU UP, kid, so better watch out.

Who the fuck doesn't just get what they don't eat to go?

This was basically an everyday things for American kids in the 90s tbqh.

u can cherrypick exceptions to the rule all u want. drugs are for poor ppl and dumb ppl, and theyre the ones who do them the most. fact not opinio

Oh wow I really hope you're just pretending to be retarded

fuck off.

>MFW I realized that Americans put their leftovers from restaurants in little styrofoam boxes and take them home to microwave later

You lot are such a bunch of weird, gross, overweight tacky motherfuckers.

I'm never going back to the USA in my life.

A waiter where?
People who don't have alot of money don't go to restaurants with waiters that often
And when they do, they clean off the plates and take whatever they don't eat with them.
I don't think you can tell what lower class is, your privilege doesn't allow it

>you lot

u travel here in a time machine from ur 1500s castle there lancelot lol

>wasting food

the Earth is a shithole because of people like you

>ppl
>u

He just sent you three links that DIRECTLY contradict the bullshit saying and the best you can come up with is "not uh"

bravo

It's true. I don't do it and I don't know anyone personally who does it but of all the plates I clear at work I'd estimate 1 in 5 has a substantial amount left, and probably once or twice a week I'll find food that's hardly touched.

I get asked for a container so rarely I only just figured out where the kitchen staff keep them about a fortnight ago. People are retarded. The only thing I'll leave is sides, like salad or fries, and I get a real good price on the food at work so I eat the same shit 3-4 times a week

u can lower the lvl of dialogue all u want, but the fact remains that drugs are for and done mostly by poor ppl+dumb ppl.fact not opinion

>lvl

please stay out, we have enough snobby europoors as it is

wut
mate in europe we have smaller portions of food because we're not giant fatasses

the food at restaurants in the USA is so oversized it is comical

>mate

chip chip cheerio lol are u a literal cartoon character?

>because we're not giant fatasses

europe has a weight problem too, let's not deny it

t. kraut

shouldn't you be praying right now

One of my friends is drugd and he's the bet person I know. FACT.

i didnt know that about ur friend. i guesd i change my mind about it

Americans take it to a whole different level though

>Let me take a few pulls off that cigarette, chief.

essential american food kino?

>Character lights up a cigarette
>Immediately tosses it

Underrated

>be born an American.
>raised by health conscious parents
>get pulled into this stereotype all the time
>why live

what is this expression called so I can search for it later?

>No condiments on the hotdog

What an absolutely stupid whore.

if european so smart and skinny tehn how come they still live in he old part of the world and dont even live in the new part? for example my cousin billy love to play an old game system.... the sega genesis, beut its because he has a baby brain inside a mans body. hes not right hes slow like slingblade. so why is europe so smart if theyre like my cosuin billy, riddle me that

drawn-on-eyebrows

Britbong living in Texas. Even Amerifats have to agree that Texas is like this and it's kek.

>caring what your inferiors think about you
yeah, you were definitely raised by cucks and turned into a cuck yourself. what a little pussy

Why am i laughing

>watching a European movie
>character orders a 30 euro meal
>waiter comes out with a plate that has a tiny slab of meat and 3 lettuce leaves

I think white people purposefully leave food behind so they can show everyone they have enough money to waste food

So they won't appear as being low income. Like they want others to notice how they can afford to order dishes when they aren't hungry

because you posted it

>character brushes teeth
>two strokes
>leaves

Reminder that i could batter the shit out of everyone ITT

>character sits at bar drinking beer
>female sits down two seats away
>they exchange one look at each other
>cuts to them having sex

Don't worry, we know that there is an thin/healthy/athletic minority in the USA too.

:^)

Kekkkkk

what do you mean by this

jesus user, I wasn't serious.

Also living in Texas, I agree, but the constant heat doesn't help if you want to be active and bombarded by restaurants with huge, fatty foods makes it worse

Kek dailymail is controlled by Soros and his lying jew gangs

I haven't brushed my teeth in months. I only brush for special occasions.

>i look at your post
>you look at my post
>cut to us having sex

whether you were serious or not doesn't change the fact that people like that do exist in the usa and we call them liberals and i hate them

>kek
when will reddit leave

me too