Why she is so prideful?

Why she is so prideful?

nice work comrade. you ALMOST got it

fucking russian shill

sage

Cause she is the next president

Nov 9th Ivan, kill yourselfski blyat

we're coming for you and your comrades. you shuold have let sleeping dogs lie. now you will feel the wrath of the USA.

Please stop correcting the record this is overkill.

shut up , i'm not from russia, it is a shithole

Because she's the best there is at what she does. But what she does isn't very nice.

because she can be as blatant as she wants with how corrupt and evil she is and most Americans will still vote her into power because they said Trump was a racist

best in what?

Because she's the best candidate and she knows it. What's wrong with that?

At being a slick, conniving, political operator. She's the Teflon Dem. You can fling all the shit at her you want, nothing sticks. Look at all the shit she's accused of, then remember: She WILL be the next President of the United States of America.

She's smart, she's crafty, Hell she may be outright evil....but she's the best there is when it comes to politics.

lel, you're a fookin embarrassment m8

why she is the best, what's wrong with Trump?

At political maneuvering? She's Mike Tyson in his prime, he's a 12 year old. He has no idea of what he's doing in the political arena, and he's spent the last few months proving it.

i believe this. i think she orchestrated this entire thing, from trump winning the primary up to and including russia and the email leaks.

dk, shes nice piece of meat i guess..

because she has a lot to be proud of. But actually, as her very successful and world wide effective charity shows, she cares about people. Alot. Forty years of public service.

unlike some other candidates who have served no one but themselves and their financial backers like their Russian mobster bankers...

>how corrupt and evil she is
examples? please be specific and stop just shit posting and doing the Big Lie tactic.

he is a car crash and an idiot. he has limited appeal to the rednecks and the ignorant racists - everyone else, including the whole of the rest of the Republican party, can see that he is a useless bully, liar and egomaniac who isn't capable of controlling himself or doing anything he lies about.

nah the email leaks are pure Putin trying to stop her and put his puppet Trump in place.

hard to say. maybe you're right, maybe not. i wouldn't find it surprising that she made it look that way and is now preparing reprisal strikes against them and they're afraid of it.

"Prideful"? Where'd you learn that word, old people church or someplace?

AMERICA IS FUCKED. AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN DUMB! DITCHING TRUMP OVER WHAT IS SUCH A TRIVIAL THING COMPARED WITH AND INSTEAD OF WHAT HE WOULD DO OR HAS PROPOSED TO CARRY OUT FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION

>Why she is so prideful?

Because she's evil.

Hillary Clinton is not a very nice person, speaking from my personal opinion
The people that Hillary Clinton works for and is committed to serve may actually be evil though

Just one of the many reasons I can never get behind her campaign

Yeah, I'd have used the word "arrogant."

it's mistranslated from a russian word form. the guy's a shill

I AM A BRIT. I AM NOT SO MUCH MAD BUT DISAPPOINTED. REALLY BOTH CONTENDERS ARE NOT GOOD. AT LEAST TRUMP WAS GOING TO ADDRESS THE ISLAMIC PROBLEM. NOW THAT IS AN ISSUE THAT NEEDS ATTENTION IN ALL NON ISLAMIC COUNTRIES.

>nah the email leaks are pure Putin trying to stop her and put his puppet Trump in place.
Except there is literally zero evidence Putin is behind the attacks. Way to buy the shill propaganda with out thinking critically

>THE ISLAMIC PROBLEM

Do you actually believe that right-wing lie?

holy fuck.

If any of you dumb fucks have actualy read what she is going to do, she is basicly diet thatcher
ask a britfag what that means, and they will tell you how fucking bad it is unless you are rich

but alot of you are more interested in the bullshit mud flinging contest instead of what they are actualy going to do.

>scared of muslims
>scared of mexicans
>scared of the russkies
>scared of gays
>scared of women

if you're a coward, trump is your man no doubt.

"LIBERALS!!!!!"
Both candidates are right wing. You could barely fit an envelope between them. It's like the Tories and UKIP over here.

>Learn to politic, 'Murica.

>Why she is so prideful?