Very attractive people make me insecure

Very attractive people make me insecure.
>realize it's an insecurity problem
>been lifting and working on aesthetics to fix it

What are some tips to help my insecurity and my thought process?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability?language=en
youtu.be/PYRg1fQYyzY
boldanddetermined.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im sorry but your shoes are fucking retarded

There's no running from the downs face.

They're comfy and are only worn to the gym when I go at night when no one is there

Still downs? Or bad angle?

x2

like wtf, do you not know how to wear shoes properly?

I'm not trolling. Tell yourself over and over to stop being a faggot and tell yourself who gives a shit. Eventually you'll start to believe it.

Also pro tip. Don't get too bulky. You'll look like an insecure douche to everyone. That being said women like broad shoulders. It's a biological attraction that signals a strong mate. Other than that most women could care less about bulky dudes.

Insecurity is the worst part of any person, learn to deal with it in a healthy way. There is more to people then the way they look and people like you.. who are insecure and jealous, no matter how bulk or 'pretty' you are on the inside you will always be ugly on the inside.

every relationship you will ever be in will be torn apart by your jealous narcissistic attitude. Combine the shit attitude with the steroids you're bound to use you'll be looking at life in prison when you kill your first girlfriend for looking at another man.

Do yourself a favor and quit while your ahead, instead of being jealous and insecure ask yourself why you feel this way.. It's not because they are 'prettier' than you it's because you feel like shit about yourself you look fine skinny or muscular user.

Ask yourself these question, what should you be doing right now if the answer is "WORKING OUT BECAUSE CHAD OVER THERE LOOKS BETTER THAN ME" you're headed in a really long path of self-destruction where you end up raped in prison repeatedly and ultimately hanging yourself from the second floor prison bars with a shit stained bedsheet covered with your ass filth and bertha's semen stains.

Agreed. I just believe I look silly too skinny. Just focus on clothes and face and presentation?

Continue working out, and then start injecting testosterone like your getting paid too. Your confidence levels will shoot through the roof, as will your anger and aggression. If you won't inject it, get some dbol or some other faggot oral steroid.

Also, cocaine while cycling steroids while out at a night club, you'll be finger fucking dirty whores on the d floor for everyone to see.

You are welcome.

You have a lot of great points but some of that is blown out of proportion. I'm still looking for a way to change my thought process. I know it's destroying relationships and future ones. I do. But I can realize that and still do it. I need to change.

Cut nigga cut back on the calories and cut

Coulda sworn you were Mexican in the op but now I don't know.
People will judge you but we are all gonna die anyway so don't let others influence how you feel about yourself. And now that you're jacked people will stereotype you even more so you gotta make sure you do you.

I don't have enough muscle to cut fam. I'll look so skinny and tiny

They lose the stereotype when they talk to me.

I'm full French canadian

Okay then chad why is it that you think working out will make you feel less insecure? Let's do a good ol fashioned brain rape here.

I'll give you some free CBT here.

You need to start shredding bro.

I think working out makes me feel more confident because I'm getting stronger and putting in work which helps me be less lazy all around. I feel like I'm doing something and working out to stay healthy and shape my body into something appealing that both friends and family and future lovers will acknowledge

Clothes are important. Look mature and put together. But most important is confidence. Even if you're not confident, like I said before have a "who gives a shit" attitude. If you have those insecure feelings start to creep in tell yourself you're better than that. Nobody thinks as much about you as you think they do. Training your brain is the same thing as training your muscles. It's repetition. It seems stupid at first but the more and more you do it you start seeing results.

I'm actually very confident in conversations believe it or not. I don't talk insecurely at all. I just feel it when walking around or when I'm at work and see the other females that are attractive or way out of my league. If we talk they always seem interested because of my confidence. I have no problem pulling. It's this passive insecurity I build by just being in public with more attractive people. It's weird.

>lifting because insecurities
fucking pathetic

>implying lifting will help you to be more "aesthetic"

Unless it's another /fit/izen you're trying to Impress then by all means get big but normies see the cuts that's all that matters.

Op you're such a fag

Sorry man. I read it back myself and I know it sounds cringey. Can't help the innate autism. Suppose I belong here anyways

Okay user that makes sense, now tell me other than working out what are some of your hobbies?

Believe it or not looks are not the most important factor to women. An average confident guy always does better than a good looking introverted less confident guy.

Also think of it this way. Women are programmed to look for security. If you have the rest of your life in order like a good job and a good social life they will be more attracted to that than your looks.

Well. I go to work a lot. Full time. I weld. I'm in college full time too for business administration. One more year till bachelors. I'm 21.

I work. Go to school. Play vidya randomly. And spend the rest of my time studying and with my girlfriend.

Which is the reason I'm posting this. I've overcome my insecurity in the relationship but I want tips to make sure it goes away. I don't want to ruin any aspect of my life by my insecurities.

Meh, if you've always been unsecure, it won't go away like that.
You do realize that it's just in your head, continue like that, it will shrink (but maybe never totally disapear).
Maybe you can go to /adv/ to ask for some tips, or even give them (yeah it could help).

> makes selfies in gym
gtfo metrosexual faggot

I mentioned I go at night and no one is there and they're just for my girlfriend

Says the ugly fuck. All humans are initially attracted to aesthetics. Why the fuck else would you talk to someone first time? You go to a bar and talk to the ugly girls first? FUCK NO. You find what you think your max level is and talk to her. Don't fucking kid yourself into thinking that good looking guys don't have an easier life then ugly mugs like OP and the faggot who said otherwise.

Also, OP, stop taking A) selfies and B) selfies at the fucking gym. You've clearly got way bigger issues then your ugly face.

Timeheals

Box and practice fighting as well. Be social. Learn.

Okay it seems that you are very driven by your own motives and since you've gotten over your insecurities in the relationship you are looking to others for acceptance or recognition.

What I see that we're looking at here isn't that you are insecure about yourself or think others are better... it's that you need positive reinforcement to prevent the negative from creeping up in your life.

I suggest doing some charity work, or using some of the money you get from working and buy goods for animal shelters...

What would be better is hosting a charity event, set something up and bring people together for a good cause~

if your gf has penis it's bf not gf

That's a very fucking interesting way to solve ops problems

Stop being an ugly faggot

please tell me you don't walk around with your arms swinging out like that

buff peeps tend to be ugly peeps

>op makes a thread saying he wants to feel better about himself so he started working out

>KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

never change Sup Forums

no, no, no, no, no... he started working out because he wants to look better, not feel better... that's problem... he just end up as buffed up douche

And he wanted to look better because he got complacent in his relationship, the insecurities went away and when that did so did the drive that made him feel good.

There is nothing that makse you feel better than overcoming a personal battle in your life.

OP doesn't want to get buff and feel good he wants others recognition.

Did you leave me OP? We are not done with your therapy yet.

Continue. I'm here watching.

You're a fucking fag, are you mexican? The worst of the Latino line, fucking get lean, get some surgery for that down as fuck face, and get some real shoes you fucking insecure piece of shit.

>can't read
He said look better you flaring homosexual. Go jack off to flabby buff men.

Okay well how is your relationship with your GF? It's not normal to get that complacent in a relationship without getting married first. What's her hobbies, do you guys do a lot together?

Ignore most posts. You look alright bro, should get a new haircut, trim beard or shave it off.
>Also do a cut

No no. Our relationship is fucking perfect. Although she gave me no reason to , I felt I wasn't good enough so she was going to cheat. I always had trust issues based on my insecurities. I'm not complacent in my relationsuip at all. I'm super happy. We go on vacations because I have money from welding and we are super close and happy. Super fucking close. She knows everything I'm talking to you about here today. She helped me through my insecurity with her. By constant reassurance and understanding. She's wife material.

Check out this video, it helped me a lot. ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability?language=en
Or br a douche and take testosterone and coke, whatever floats your boat...

Forget everything I said bro. Keep lifting and enjoy life the best you can.

tie your shoes you fucking moron

youtu.be/PYRg1fQYyzY
Watch this and you know.

Smile more, and make sure you speak clearly, concise, and on an even tone

work out all you want you will still have a dumb face.

Grow some feet and get an actual pair of shoes, not those toys you are wearing.

Have a read at Mick Cervonich's "Gorilla Mindset" book and go to this site. Changed my life.

boldanddetermined.com/

What is the problem even if I wore clown shoes to an empty gym?

If I enjoy clown shoes and they're comfy and I'm alone to not bother anyone with my autism why does it bother you my friend?

So you talkd to her about everything, she seems compassionate understanding and nice. But instead of talking about how it affects you, have you ever asked how you're insecurities are affecting her? If you get to know how your actions and feelings affect the way she thinks and feels about you... you can more intimately know and understand why you feel the way you feel.

The first step to understanding and controlling your insecurities and the behavior that follows is understanding why you have it in the first place..

It's an unknown factor that you cannot control that is causing this feeling, talk to your girlfriend not about how or why you feel insecure.. but how your insecurities affects her then you will be able to heal and continue on the path of happiness.

Another tip mate.

You want to seem less insecure then stop giving a fuck about people commenting on your shoes. Tell them to fuck off or better than that, Just ignore them.

You do you.

Nah. You're understanding wrong. I'm not confident enough in myself and what I had to offer. Or I wasn't. And so I was thinking she'd leave me or cheat. So I would treat her like a cheater sometimes although she wasn't and if I did it for too long it would destroy our relationship by me treating her badly for no reason. A reason that was false and made up in my head because my lack of confidence in myself and our relationship.

I fixed it bro.

Fuck yeah. My shoulders are broad as fuck

There is no fix other than to just stop thinking about it. We're all broken in some way, user.

Achieve things that make you proud. Confidence will come from being proud of who you are, not from aesthetics or fashion

Not op. What if even if I do achieve what I think is respectable, I still don't feel proud. I'm definitely not outgoing but I think I've done some pretty cool stuff. What if I can't feel proud of myself?

You can be the sickest cunt on the planet earth but those fucking shoes are ruining your chances of being there.

>realize it's an insecurity problem
>been lifting and working on aesthetics to fix it

This is how the world should work. It's called making goals and aspiring to better yourself. The "unattainable" figures of models in media are good for society, if only people would aspire and stop bitching.

Being attractive is not only about your body proportions and the clothes you wear.

It's about how you hold your body up (posture), how you stand and how you wear your clothing and the way you mix and match your outfits.

Expensive brands doesn't make you look good if you are wear two sizes too large or way too fitting clothing either.
The shape of the clothing should follow your body, but not fit completely tight like it was yoga pants.
Also combining colors correctly is really important. Learn what colors goes together.

I can't tell you how to deal with insecurity, because I think I learned to deal with based on very particular events that happened in my life. The main thing is to only care about what those you care about think.

Someone who cares enough for you is not gonna mind if you have a bad hair day or if you have a minor spill at the bottom of your jeans. They care about your personality more than anything. That is what is important in friends/family

Then we need to fall back on our base and ask yourself.. Why is it you feel insecure.. and why is it that working out and becoming the beef makes those feelings go away?

ur fat

Because people are more attractive than me and it makes me jealous of other men and insecure because I know I couldn't get the women and I know how they view me. I care of what other people think of me. I want to be liked.

I do believe charity work would make this all go away.
You know exactly whats wrong with you its just up to you to come up with a solution. Is vanity that solution?

There are other ways to be liked.

So I've learned nothing from making this thread except yah don't like my shoes and that lifting for vanity isn't looked at highly.

Teach me to love myself faggots

Do charity work, you need to stop being so inwardly focused. Doing something for those who are worse off than you and being recognized and praised for it is all you need.

btw op people pay upwards of 300$ an hour for this type of therapy. just fyi.

My mother has a doctorate degree and actually is a therapist. It does not work to talk to her about my problems.

No shit, why would you go to your mother about insecurities, shes probably the reason you have them in the first place.

Do you even lift?