Get ready for a landslide

Get ready for a landslide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TX, UT, AZ, GA, OH, IA

Hillary is winning AZ, OH, and IA

She's not currently winning the other states you mentioned, but it's still a landslide without them

Use Polls Plus. Trump is set to win Ohio and Arizona. And he's been gaining quickly in Iowa.

>AK

She also has a real chance at winning the others. They're very close right now. Trump has essentially given up campaigning at this point and is fully focused on his new media shit. She could easily take all of these states between now and election day if she wants to.

Clinton voter here.

Trump will win.

This isn't meant to sound all tinfoil hat but...

Can we honestly believe any poll at this point, considering all the media collusion that has been fueling Hillary's campaign?

This is what I'm talking about. He's "essentially given up" and yet a couple days ago he released a comprehensive policy speech in Pennsylvania. He's only "done" because the media is manipulating our view, in my opinion.

why?

>Polls Plus
that's retarded, historical trends are nearly completely insignificant in this election

Now-cast is more accurate than Polls-Plus

Free thinking is bad... dont you do that!

Don't forget, Hillary struggles to fill high school auditoriums, and Trump has to turn thousands away from arenas and stadiums.

Republicans also get out to the polls more reliably than Democrats

So you think Clinton even managed to buy off FOX and Rasmussen, two of the loudest mouthpieces of the Republican party?

>This isn't meant to sound all tinfoil hat
Well, it does.

Clinton will perform better than the polls. Black people only have burner phones and hence are not represented in polling properly. Only the criminally insane would actually answer a pollster. In 2012, they had Romney only losing by a percent in the final averages and he ended up losing by almost 4%

I think you're conflating Trump's campaign with the Republican Party. The GOP has been opposed to Trump since the start.

Bernie had the same incredible crowds compared with Hillary, and look what happened.

kek

keep believing this line of absolute bull, just like the sanders supporters did.

toxx that shit fam

Except for the fact that Trump has the nomination and Bernie didn't, and, Hillary and the DNC were actively undermining his campaign

>the polls are a giant conspiracy
>which means Trump will actually win
>because they put all this effort and money into rigging something that makes no difference
>This isn't meant to sound all tinfoil hat

Oh ok, so both major parties hate Trump now and all of their bought media outlets are against him. But he's somehow still going to pull off a win? Yeah that sounds much less tinfoil. Good job, user.

Hillary supporter here. I live in Ohio and I can tell you for a fact Trump is taking the state. People are too retarded here.

I'm a Hilldog fan but I would never go to a rally. Why? Because I'm not fucking retarded and I have shit to do. Everyone I know is the same. We are not vocal retarded supporters but we are 100% voting for Hilldog.

Do you live in Cleveland or Cincinnati?

I'm not voting for either, but I guarantee it won't be a landslide either way. Google "IBD/TIPP Poll" it's proven to be the most accurate in the last 5 elections. It had TRUMP leading on October 23rd. The media and Clinton push these polls to try and get people to sit at home and not vote.

The thing that boggles my mind is the number of undecided voters your state has. I mean fuck, make up your damn mind, if you need to be personally fellated by a candidate, you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

I live in NW Ohio and it's nothing but Trump signs everywhere. I haven't seen a single Hillary sign anywhere.

I think you're all misunderstanding me. I never said I thought he would win, at all. I'm saying that yes, in fact, the establishment has rigged things to make sure Hillary becomes president.

That's my whole point. We should all be fucking concerned about that.

The people who are in seats of real power want to see historic, before their too old to care. This is the swan song of a generation. In whatever demented, misguided form it's taken. A black president then a woman.

They're. Ffs.

You need to quit drinking the trumptard kool aid. Nothing is rigged. Trump 100% did this to himself.

After the multiple egregious examples of election tampering during the primary and the general, you really want to say that "nothing is rigged"?

Not like it's rigged or anything. Clinton is a trust worthy canidate.

more like, prepare for prison

you act like people can't make up their own minds. Trump's character is loud and unfiltered, people know exactly who they're voting for or against. Blaming everything on the media is just a loser's excuse.

Glad to see a realist out of the millions of dumbass Clinton supporters

It's all a conspiracy! /s

CTR plz go.

Seriously though, you know that people are easily influenced. The way that the media portrays the candidates, the news stories they run or choose to bury... that all effects what people think. It's not unreasonable to say that if the media colludes with a candidate and effectively becomes an auxiliary to her campaign, that's a problem. We should all be concerned about that loss of objectivity in the supposedly free press.

Exactly, nothing is rigged. There is 0 evidence of tampering during general elections. The democrats tried to prove there was when Gore won the popular vote but GW took the election; they found nothing.

As for the primaries, I assume you mean the Bernie Sanders bullshit. Did you actually read the emails that those conspiracy theories are based on? The DNC was simply pissed that the Sanders campaign staff were not communicating with them. The media cried "OMG CONSPIRACY" because drama sells and people ate it up.

all this demoncraps scared to death because his candidate is struggling with fucking Donald Trump

it's one thing to bitch about how things are, but you have no real solution. You imply that there needs to be someone to tell the media what they can and can't say, but that doesn't make the press more free you retard.

It's not just TV stations, not one single major newspaper in the country endorses Trump, at some point people's are opinions are their own and not some bullshit conspiracy.

Your "landslide" is based on the opinions of 872 people who took part in that poll....

>struggling
>made AZ a tossup
>may have TX in play

>they found nothing
not true, it was just suppressed

for example, here is FL Supreme Court Testimony from an FBI-credited first-hand witness to Republican requests to rig the 2000 election.
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

Thanks for correcting the record!

Oh please, all he says is that he worked for a software company and that he was once asked whether it was possible to design a program to rig the election. There is no evidence that it was actually built, and there certainly isn't any evidence that it was used in an election.

I feel like this is the best Trump can do, if I'm being realistic.

>not struggling
>bussing
>bird dogging
>corruption
>has to be carried on her car
>(at least) contemplates the idea of electoral fraud
>is loosing the vote of niggers
>has to CTR
>a freaking ex convict makes her fired part of her supporters

dude, I get that you're a diehard demoncrap and that maybe she is going to win anyways, but she is definetly struggling

Trump is leading in Florida and will most likely take it

I'm in Ohio City and it's nothing but Hillary signs

Early votes are strongly suggesting Florida is swinging red, guy.

In 2004 they "misplaced" all if a whole county's votes for Ron Paul.

During the primaries, the set out fewer voting booths in heavily supported Burnie areas.

There's always been tampering with with elections. Curruption is just as American as apple pie.

Lol'd

Cui bono. It's the oldest story in America. In the world. And how does each party benefit? In the end, Mr. Image will be able to say he helped write history.

except it does, dipshit. they did the same for Brexit polling. It was overwhelmingly for remain. the media even faked a story of Farage coming out saying it was lost before the voting finished to convince leave voters not to get out. it's not tin foil shit if it's actually happening.

It was in very specific reference to the 2000 elections at the time. It's not incontrovertible proof that the election was rigged, but it is evidence of efforts from Republican leadership in Florida to rig the election.

That's still illegal even if the election wasn't rigged, by the way.

People choose not to vote because they're lazy or busy, blaming media conspiracies is nonsense.

>but it is evidence of efforts from Republican leadership in Florida to rig the election
No, it isn't. Maybe Republicans simply hired them to do it in order to show whether it could or could not be done. Seeing that no criminal charges were filed, I'd bet that's it.

I am pretty mad about my usual polling place not being open and my early ballot not arriving in the mail. Some flaky shit went on during the primaries.

>leading in Florida
lolno

where'd you get that delusion from?

You didn't pay attention.

They already KNEW it could be done, they just wanted him to do it for them.

>Trusting polls and not voting models
Get with it, retards

>cause early votes are so representative
no, Trump has lost Florida

Theory doesn't always match practice. Showing that it can be done in theory doesn't mean that they KNEW it could be done. Hiring someone to do it in practice is the only way to know for sure.

this

you cite a chart, but actual early voting has shown different.

If this were true, why deny it and hide it for years?

It only came out after Bush already won re-election, but this could have been dealt with years beforehand if it was as innocent as you claim.

>420
ahhh almost had us

Trump will win faggots, deal with it.

>they aren't obligated to release it
>maybe they felt it was information that would help the other side if they got it
>maybe they just didn't take the time to release it
Take your pick.

you sound pretty naive to me

the chart is for the entire vote, not early vote

you realize they're not the same right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can talk big on the internet all day until Nov. 8, and when red takes Florida I hope you fuckin choke on your shill.

PA fag here. If the niggers in Philly stay home Trump may have a very good chance of winning the state.

don't take it so personally, you emotionally unstable extremist

Trump will win Texas, Florida, Ohio, NH, Rhode island, new Jersey, NC, . Rhode island and new Jersey will decide the election

Works both ways

Another Hilbot attempt to depress/supress the Trump vote. Just like in '12, the only way the Dems will win is if they convince enough voters to stay home. It isn't working this time, Hilbot.

Agreed. I think we're going to see a landslide in terms of the Electoral College, but I bet you we also see Trump either close or surpassing her in the popular vote. He's got a hell of a lot more supporters than her, unfortunately they're all clustered in the states that Republicans always win.

.....Just wonder, but how many Trump supporters here think he objectively has a good chance of winning?

I'm not asking you to back your candidate right now and go into optimistic spin mode like everyone does.

What do you think the odds ACTUALLY are, the Trump is going to win the presidency?

I Doubt PA goes blue. Unless it's only counted in Philly. Outside Philly all you see is Trump signs everywhere

back at ya Sup Forumsud

I think he has about a 10% chance of winning. At this point, it's going to take something MAJOR going wrong in her campaign for her to lose.

If she actively has a massive seizure, break down, or literally comes out and says "We rigged this", that's his only chance.

Occam's Razor, user. This isn't naivete, it's basic logic. What's the simpler explanation? Laziness or a mass conspiracy involving all branches of government?

Lol you just took the blue pill.

My thoughts exactly. Hillary only takes Philthadelphia

>those eyes peeking over the bars
There's something slightly upsetting about that.

It's the other way around friend. The more voter turnout, the more Dems win, historically. Dems outnumber GOP voters by a good margin nationwide according to census and polling data. Only reason GOP wins as much and they do is either gerrymandered districts that force a GOP majority or lazy Dems just not voting in districts where they would otherwise have a majority. This is one of the main reasons why Dems oppose voter ID laws, because they tend to keep Dem voters from turning out.

That's typical nationwide. Rural areas overwhelmingly vote GOP, urban areas overwhelmingly vote Dem. Theory is the further apart you live from your neighbors, the more you value personal independence and self-reliance, and you're conditioned to seeing cities as hotbeds of violence and crime. The closer together you live with people, the more benefit you see to social programs and cooperation, and you're conditioned to seeing rural areas as being full of Deliverance rednecks driving lifted pickups and lynching black people. GOP and Dems both take advantage of that to demonize the other.

Occam's razor is true until it isn't. If you always adhere to it then you believe that nothing ever happens.

Texas just turned blue, as well as NC since early voting took place.

Fucking hell US elections take forever. They've been campaigning for about a decade, it feels like.

more like a mudslide fresh from a butt

>420
ayy lmao

He's pretty much lost Texas and North Carolina though. So that's still a liberal estimate there.

Not according to the latest poll numbers. Hillary is up by 11

Nope, quite the opposite. Clinton supporters had a much stronger turnout in the early voting.

Fla is leaning back towards trump.