Guys I'm kind of fucked. I'm severely short $160 on my bills and I tried everything I could...

Guys I'm kind of fucked. I'm severely short $160 on my bills and I tried everything I could, and I don't have enough and this is pretty much my life and my work and my school, if I don't pay these bills I might have to be on the street and it'll set a bad chain reaction of missing other bills :(

Can some generous anons help me in any way to my paypal?

I'm kind of fucked by I promise you guys that I can pay you back next monday at 12 o'clock, if you want the money back I'll pay it back on monday. I get paid to paypal so if any user will help, I will write down the record and pay you back if you need it back. Even if it's 5 dollars or something.

If you can I'd appreciate it, if not then I guess I'll have to face the music.

I also have these sunglasses for sale but it'll take too long to deliver them and idk what else to do guys. I really don't have any friends :( just a few people I tried to borrow from and they can't help me :(

I'm actually only $132 short for rent :/

is the $28 extra for a long black dildo? what else are you not telling us?

on that note, I am short about 3k and I need it by February 2017 and would appreciate any help as well.

I can help you on MOnday. It won't be much but I can do 10 or 20 bucks...throw me a link to your PP

i hope you learn from the stupid shit you bought earlier in the month to save your money if this is real

are you OP? i'm not posting my email here

yeah yeah, well i'm struggling, this is my first 4 months being on my own and it's tough. I'm learning.

Just where i rent he's a real dick and he'll kick me out out of spite

Yeah I'm OP. I will send you some money on Monday if you really need help. I pay it forward. I tipped a lady 20 dollars 2 weeks ago because her daughter had a hard time finding a job.

I try to help when i can. maybe that's why I'm so broke and suck at life

I just checked around and sure as shit, no one fucking cares.

I just wiped out my life savings buying a role, but I'm not dumb enough to take from my rent money.

Yeah nobody gives a shit. We live in a loveless cruel cold calculating world.

The only thing that matters to people is cold hard cash. Humanity and compassion is long gone. I've never asked on the internet before, but I'm in a real tight jam. I've practically pawned everything I can and sold everything I don't need.

All i have now is my phone and my laptop, and i would pawn my laptop temporarily but it's my source of work so I can't. I can't work without it. I take it to work.

Anyways, I guess I'll find a way. Thanks anyway guys.

yeah u could've only need $108 if you didn't do that

but how are u getting ur money? how can i trust you?

Idiots like you deserve to be kicked out onto the street.

You fuck around without your money buying stupid shit you don't need and are suddenly shocked when you don't have enough left to pay your bills.

I hope you do get kicked out, you will learn a valuable life lesson

you bought a rolex? nice. Those are cool. Don't wear it in shady places.

Well I think you gotta help people here and there a little, even if you're totally broke or why live? you know....it'll be all right I guess.

I have a job. I make about 400 to 450 a week working for TV shows doing captioning. It's not the best, but it's a job :/

You don't have to trust me for me to give you money lol. I just need your paypal link...I'll send you some money monday. It'll probably just be 10 bucks though. I can't do much or I'll be in this predicament again at the end of next month.

I didn't buy any stupid shit. You don't know shit about me. My life sucks. Don't judge me man. It's been a tough couple of years.

I'm all alone, no friends, no system of support, just me and my thoughts alone every night. Hard to fall asleep.

I haven't had a girlfriend in 4 years. I'm all alone. Don't judge me man, or one day you'll find yourself in a hard situation and you'll feel bad man...feelsbadman :/

lol i was considering doing that job but the pay is fucking awful

how are you managing 400 a week? you must be tired by now.

I don't expect you to send me $ since you need it for your rent, but thanks for the offer. I am trying to find a good job to make my $3k myself but i have more time than you

And matter of fact my apartment is kind of pricey it's 800 and i can't afford to move right now and my job didn't have that much work for me last 2 weeks so what is your problem?

What's wrong with asking for a little help/ I'm not asking for a million. Just a couple bucks or something. Don't gotta blow up like crazy for fucks sakes, holy moly

I've been on Sup Forums 8 years and first time asking for help. I'm 26 and life's hard right now.

I haven't had a birthday present or anything for christmas the last 5 years...my life isn't too ,much fun

yeah well i type like 120 words a minute so it ends up paying me about 12 to 14 dollars an hour depending on the work.

Eh, it's a job. It's definitely not fun and very monotonous.

anyways, I'm just gonna go for a run and think of something I can sell. I pretty much got nothing left to sell besides my clothe but I got some new shoes I can sell, hehe :)

why not get another job as well? even $8-10 an hour for like 4 hrs a day would help u a lot

if you can prove it i'll donate

Nah, it's all right. I'll figure it out. But I'll still send you the 10 or 20 bucks on monday if you'll give me your paypal.

I appreciate it. I'm just gonna sell my new clarks boots and vape pen I got. I don't need it. I'll sell it and make the 130 I need. I'll be fine.

because my medical condition won't allow me to work most jobs standing all day. I gotta sit a majority of the time