Work for Little Caesar's. Ask me your stupid questions, Sup Forums

Work for Little Caesar's. Ask me your stupid questions, Sup Forums

Where do you work

Do you work at Little Caesar's?

Is this the Krusty Krab?

You work there for the cp right?

Is there pizza there?

What do I have to do/say to get a guaranteed job there?

Where do you work

You work there for money?

What's a guaranteed way to make sure my pizza is fresh as fuck when I buy it?

Then you must either be 16 or literally mentally retarded, because those are the only two people I see working there.

Which is it?

Most likely the former.

I do. I work for one in PA. No proof sorry believe me or not.

No This is Patrick.

The cheese pizza here at LC is actually the best because you don't get the nasty taste with the pepperoni our sauce mixing.

Nothing. At least in my store, everybody who has been hired was guaranteed a job. IF you got a call for an interview, we were hiring you. I am one for choosing the best candidate though. My manager doesn't care.

PA

Not very much lol

Just ask for a fresh one because "you have to drive a long way," but be nice about it and casually talk. Don't be an asshole is all we ask. We get some of the worst people at LC.

21 going through college. I'm the co-manager at the store.

Where do you work

How often do you eat at work/take food home ?

>No proof sorry believe me or not.
Do you not have a uniform you can time stamp?

i want some LC. what should i order?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

My brother and I worked the Little Caesars on Ann Arbor Road, in Plymouth Michigan, the first night of buy one get one free. Got done at like 3:30am.

I used to do it when I started work 3 years ago, but you end up hating the pizza, honestly.

Unfortunately no. I get out of work on Sundays early to drive back to college so all my stuff is at my parents place for the weekends when I work.

Ask for the "Pepperoni stuffed crust deep dish." that's our new product not announced yet and they might shit their pants cause they didn't know it was advertised yet lol.

I love my fiancee', family, and the people I work with.

We've never had that deal, but our busiest night is Halloween. Last year got out at past 1:30 AM. Shit show that was. Had a woman throw her change at me lol

I've heard that asking for the bacon wrapped deep dish is the most annoying thing because of the mess it makes. Is it really that much of a hassle?

How much did the fattest person you ever sold pizza to weigh? Estimate is ok

oh my god what the fuck is the matter with you? who the hell cares?
>>Be 2016
>> Being this edgy on an anime board
why the fuck haven't you killed yourself already you low life sack of shit
>>Hurr durr i need proof im a loser with unlimited free time that cares about petty things
>>i am also quite retarded
Seriously this specific poser KILL YOUR SELF
KILL YOUR SELF KILL YOUR SELF KILL YOUR SELF IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PUT AN END TO YOUR MADNESS
...but seriously end your fucking life bro... i mean come on, this type of fuckery unacceptable... ... bro... kill yourself bro...

It's not a mess, it just takes forever to make. The stuffed crust deep dish is a mess AND takes forever so never order that or be hated forever.

I'd have to say at least 600 no joke. Had to move his fat in to get through our door. Poor people are always the fattest lol.

You good?
Lmao

your mothers ass hole was good.

op pls help
Piece a pizza or pizza pizza

>so never order that or be hated forever.
Gotta order it every time now.

lol

How aggressively do your supervisors police the amount of cheese you put on the pizzas?

When you order pizza, do you get it from Little Caesars, or a different place?

Asking the serious question here

Hi Xander

yeaahhhhhhhhhh you like that ya little bitch? me on top of your mother givin' her the ol' in n out in her moist poop ridden anus? I WILL SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FECESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely Pizza pizza but call it piece of pizza to try and be funny.

Reverse Psychology now I just made your local store more money thanks to me.

1. A TON OF POLICING. Lucking I'm good at spreading my cheese so it looks like I put a lot on, but one of my assistant managers argues all the time about "packing the cheese into the cup" vs "putting a heaping pile of cheese in the cup" vs "No pack and no heaping" and it's this huge ordeal that makes no goddamn sense. But cheese is the biggest expense of a LC store.

2. Never from LC because it's complete shit in quality, but hey you can't beat $5.55 (my location has a different price I heard from the rest of the world).

Nah name starts with A but i hope your friend Xander well this upcoming Halloween.

Wtf do you guys put in your pizza that makes it 5 dollars?

More processed ingredients, but also smaller profit margins.

Then how fresh is your pizza honestly, is it premade?

Fuck goddamn it ,last name glisk?
Is little Caesars a good first job too?

Why do you think I should work for little caesars, OP?

Nope, work at subway has more stoners and less grease

Hey, op. I'll take your finest slice of cp

Nope. We make all of our dough fresh every morning and throw it out every night. It's good for 3 days but we always use it up in one day.

Nope last name J. I'd say after having this as my first job that is the fastest paced fast-food place to work with. Faster than McDonalds because they normally have a ton more employees. It taught me how to work hard and gave me close relationships with the people I work with. Or made me hate them but that's life.

Dead joke grow up already.

You shouldn't find a job that suits your interests because nobody is actually interested in working for LC. If any reason, just do it for some cash and not for any other reason. Do something that makes you happy. But not this.

What is better, circles or triangles? You mad white boieeeeeee? Is this good weed? What should I name my cat?

What is our opinion on Pizza Hut op?

Why do your pizzas always taste like shit?

xD le meme

Triangles because prime number learn some number theory shitposter. Nope. Yep. Sid.

Pizza hut is okay. I'm not a fan of their sauce but their crust is bomb. Most people who get upset with our pizza not being hot and ready around dinner time always say to us, "Fine I'll just go to pizza hut." I just say, "That's okay. We want your business but that will take them 30 minutes and ours will be done in less than 10." They always come back.

Because it's shit pizza with tons of MSGs inside.

You're initials are AJ? Most AJs I've known are autists

How's Mrs. Epple doing

I feel you. That crust is amazing. People say Dominoes has good crust. Pfft, Dominoes is shit tier.

Then I must be autistic.

Ouch I like dominos. Hungry Howies is my favorite though for sure.

Do they have Little Johnny's in your area? Also, I agree Hungry Howie's is the shit.