What are your "happy pills" /b

What are your "happy pills" /b
Do they work for you? Is your life better with them?

Effexor. Works great, I haven't had the urge to rape for days.

Klonopin, can't remember anything anymore so that's nice.

not really. A little.

I always have a couple of these on me for a rainy day

dulexetine

Lithium
buspar
zyprexa
seroquel

>do they work
Sometimes
>better
i have no clue

Gabapentin 1200mg 3x daily. Best help I've found so far from a med that docs will prescribe me but I feel like the 3600mg is pooping out. Physically addicted to it too. It helps my anxiety some and lifts my mood a tad. I just started taking Lexapro again since my depression is getting worse with the season change and so far it seems to only make me fart a lot. I want to try an SSRI with Wellbutrin since I think Wellbutrin had a decent effect when I was taking.

I hate you because I'm jealous that you can get benzos and I can't.

these ones make me forget and get angry and belligerent

these ones make me feel tranquil and at peace with the world

Are you me?
>gabapentin for fibromyaglia
>lexapro for seasonal depression

The side effects of the gabapentin are...fun(?).
Munchies, and the fact that I legit can last like 9 hours in bed now if I want to. Shit hurts.

Lexapro masterrace checking in

these ones make me feel like everything is okay and happy and like i should take some more

I don't have any, because piece of shit normie chads and thugs get all the 'benzos" and "xannys" like durrrr pop dem pills den pop dat pussy, while someone like me is considered inferior and excluded from the gene pool, dating, ignored by women with no drugs to numb the pain

Hellbutrin made my ears ring permanently, whole body would twitch/twist right as I was falling asleep. Lost some weight. No fun to go off of it tho. Extreme vertigo, apathy, sense of losing identity, weird shit. Never gonna do it again. Do not recommend. Stay with limp dick ssri and boner pills.

Hopefully you overdose and die, or better yet go braindead and your repulsive mother has to change your diapers again for the rest of her life

Started taking Zoloft a month ago, literally was living with constant brain fog, chronic stress, general anxiety disorder, and major depression for 9 years, didn't even know what feeling 'normal' was, I'm getting better and it definitely saved my life

why are you so mean?

I had the same reaction when I was 11, kind of did the opposite affect of what I needed it to, definitely didn't help my situation at all

Can you tell more about it? Because i will probably get on zoloft.
I've heard from few people who take them that Zoloft has good efect on them

They help my bipolar and keep me from going into manics

I'm not fond of the sexual side effects of Lexapro but Gabapenitn is tolerable for me. I like getting high on Gabapentin. With little to no tolerance it's definitely a noticeable buzz, but I try not to make myself run out of it early because that's no fun. Even with a tolerance taking 7200mg in a day helps me numb out if I need to.

"CLOWN" PILLS!
thats what we used to refer to them as.
and just to let you all know, these are some of the most abused and dangerous drugs prescribed.
benzos dont metabolize like others drugs do. they are fat soluble and stay in you system longer, thus your liver and kidneys have to work harder. thats how this "long acting" drug works. and it builds up in your system over time from repeated use .

i have had over 30 different people die from the long term use of this class of drug.

heres a good rule to follow:
if it grows in the ground, its good.
if its made in a lab, its bad.

be careful.
you may not die from them right away, but you will loose time and status and then you will have nothing but your addiction. then they will kill you.

These mental disorders are caused by heavy metal poisoning. Air Force veteran here. Those are not contrails. Ask any aviation veteran or pilot. My hat is not tin foil. It's actually a Faraday cage to protect me from radio waves and spooks.

Gotta die of something.

10 mg ativan 3x daily and 15 mg cipralex 1x daily. I also have 90 hits of zopoclone for when I can't sleep.

I'm bipolar. Whatever the docs gave me aren't working. I smoke weed instead. It triggers my manic side, which of course isn't too good but it beats being depressed and empty inside.

Vensir XL. Yes, but I forgot to take it yesterday, overslept and feel like punching a hole through a wall.

Barbiturates!! but not getting them anymore..

Xanax and klonipin*
Trazadone too

let it be old age or something you can prevent. why kill yourself with this poison??

i already have technically overdosed countless times plus one "official" time when i was put in the ICU. i'm pretty stronk, both my mind and body to have survived what i've put myself through with drugs. why are you mad?

have you tried abilify?

Whisky is the best medicine, anons.

Never lets me down.

Ricinus communus grows in ground. Just sayin

this or E

Ask for lithium carbonate, instead of whatever ineffectual crap they're sponsored to give you.

Fibromyalgia is a mental illness. Quit being a faggot.

You stronk like Gronk. You on a whole nuffa level of strong. Carry on.

And magic mushrooms at low doses works about like my xanax if not better cause the are earthly

Agreed. But don't mix it with any other shit from this thread or you will be a potato.

I have and hated them to death.
They are supposed to be used with other drugs right? Guess i wasn't sick enough to get something else

Sure
After taking them I'm able to identify my anxious thoughts and stop thinking about them, before I would be so fixated on negative thoughts like 'did I do this right'.
My dick still works, so I don't know anything about that
I think all in all it just lifted me out of my brain fog.

paroxetine
used to make feel good but i've been thinking about suicide a lot lately. guess they stopped working

Whiskey is made in America, that is Scotch

how did these 30 people die? overdose mixing benzos with other things? cold turkey withdraw? they didn't have kidney or liver failure from using just benzos.

>if it grows from the ground its good
>if its made in a lab it's bad
no, that's retarded. poppies grow from the ground.

>10 mg ativan 3x daily
is that a typo?

Time to switch flavors for a while. Just think. If u suicides, who would help bamp? I ain't gonna be around forever ya know.

but alcohol is literally poison

i remember 714's!!!
they were the fucking best!
like drinking a bottle of booze without the sick toxic feeling, just euphoric and buzzing lips and finger tips.
the i tried 10mg blue Valiums, it was close but put me to sleep.

all these drugs were created to be "safer" then the class of drug they replaced. Barbiturates.
Barbiturates are almost identical when metabolized to the brains recognition of alcohol, but they act differently on the CNS. regardless of your mental tolerance, you will always have the same physical tolerance based on weight and age. if you took even a .10th of a mg too much, OD.
so bezos were crated in the 1950's to be safer. they were prescribed for everything and dispensed like candy. an entire family of drugs have been created since and continue to over prescribed and make billions for the drug companys.

Have you tried any other antidep. before?
I was on Asentra which didn't have much effect on me

It's all poison, brother. Da air is even poison now. We need da aliens to come back and technology us again.

Xanax, scripted 2mgs a day, usually only take 1mg. Just need them to get to sleep and to wake up. Rest of the day I'm kk with green. I find no real recreational value to them, they make me too flattened out, bored, cannot take interest in anything etc. Smoking weed counters that so I smoke more than I dose the xanies.

Head injury fag.

Nortryptyline
gabapentin
duloxentine

I wonder they treat mold. Without a lab you wouldn't have penicillin and you'd have a black mold infestation.

It was for a really really long time codeine.
Now it's more weed

5htp can get from Wal-Mart. It helps especially if u already on some other stuff. Take before bedtime. Have sexytime dreams...or nightmares.

>2mgs
What's it like to still get boners?

60 mg Prozac, 350 Wellbutrin, and a little colonopin if my panic attacks get really bad. I've notice that I'm not really happy, but I'm not as sad all the time. My dr is honest and says medication is only 50/50 and that my issues are therapy related.

Has anyone ever tried Luvox or Prozac?

fair question,
they were polydrug abusers. but the foundation was always benzos. they are single script not triplicate and way easier to obtain. booze and coke were in their mix as well. they all sped the process up.
but they didnt od, most had strokes and advanced heart disease, with massive fat deposits in their arteries and hart. and in the lungs too causing strokes and embolisms.
crazy and unique to a group under 40

It's alright, dick still works, with my current situation the only sex I get is with an ex. Can't drive, no public transit here, sorta at the mercy of my loss of function which was mostly visual and sleep pattern.

Everything else works great still though. Erections every morning.

You don't wanna go on any "brain fog" candy. Because at some point later, you will have to go straight sober for a period of time. During that sober time, you will realize that a number of months/years have passed. And you don't really know what da fuck happened for the last couple years. It's like waking up from a long dream. And it's not as cool as you think it might be. It will make you more depressed. And back on some drugs we go. This merry go round is making me dizzy.

How does lexapro work for you? I know people who take it for stress and anxiety and they say it works well. Only thing is they seem kind of muted in their activity and edgy all the time.

I might start looking into antidepressants again it because since I was 17 I keep going through waves of depression where I'll go into a fugue for a month or so and distance myself from everything. Pragmaticism hasn't worked and now that I'm 21 imme nervous I might slip into a habit with alcohol and do something reckless.

That's called apathy. You don't want that feeling. You will hurt your loved ones. You need emotions. Probably u need a tad more pill candy....or less masturbation

nigga i got all dem happy pills on deck 6149722282

It is indeed. As is depression.
And I'm wrong for taking steps to make my life more enjoyable?

I have social anxiety, major depressive disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder and bipolar 2.

I tried Zoloft : worked VERY slow for my social anxiety, made me neutral and wouldn't give a fuck, after a while it stopped working, made my dick NUMB. I was on 200mg/day

Paroxetine(Paxil/Xeroxat). It helped very little to my social anxiety, it made me more depressed and I would cry a lot.

Duloxetine : it made me have panic attacks and did nothing for my anxiety, it literally gave me panic attacks

Then I was on fluvoxamine, depakene, risperidone and clonazepam. I was more anxious, more depressed, I felt like I'm not experiencing reality anymore and I attempted suicide on them....

Doc wont prescribe clonazepam alone or a benzo alone for my anxiety so im off of meds and disturbed.

I'm currently on Lamotrigin. I've previously tried different antidepressives, mainly ssri's. I've been offered lithium but I declined because I was tired of trying new medications.

Are you two bipolar? What are your experiences with drugs, prescribed or not?

Has anyone tried St. John's Wort? Does it work?

Same loser logic that idiot cigarette smokers use.

Is whole /b on pills?

I went through a period where I tried lots of happy pills. Xanax, Klonopin, Buspar, Zoloft etc.

They didn't really help at all. The only thing that made me happy and pulled me out of my dark place was to stay really active and force myself to be social.

Now I have a decent job, made a bunch of friends even though I thought I was a loser, and ended up getting a girlfriend out of the whole thing.

When I was on the drugs, I lived an even more sedentary lifestyle than before I took them. This was the root of my depression in the first place, so the pills only made me complacent with my unhappiness.

Fuck pills.

I can't really say. I've never had my mind straight enough and not been doing other drugs while on an SSRI for a long enough period. I'm hoping I can get some help out of it this time. I think Wellbutrin did help me, but they took me off of it when I had a seizure in the spring.

How u sleeping?

Hey guys.

If you're on anti psychotic meds or even stuff like anti depressants and you're having bad side effects, there's something you can do about that.

There's a genetic test you can ask to have done where they determine which medication will give you the least side effects. I don't know what the name of the test is, but just mention what i've said here and they'll know what it is.

I had horrible side effects on my medication. After I took this test, they found the medication that worked best for me. No side effects at all.

We are all on drugs.

I'm assuming that whole Sup Forums has at least experimented with pills.

I certainly have, but not on them anymore

My sleeping is fine

We're all addicted to oxygen...just try going 2 minutes without it.

Isn't weed and things like meditation better alternative?

I'll second this. Stops me from being a total grumpy dick all time. Now I get to be a dick when appropriate. Zero side effects after 6 weeks.

This

Hellbutrin made me get headaches from loud noises/commotion like stores. Flashing lights even driving at night would hurt too. Even little kids running around playing or dogs playing at the park would just irritate the shit out of me. Hellbutrin no bueno

Cool still dosnt help the fact. But my dad lived in a white trash suburb with paint dumps and superfund sites near them so that might explain my broken brain.

I don't really have loved ones to hurt. I'm not close to my family, and I only text two people. At least I've went from mind numbing depression and anger to at least that, but I still don't function properly, still consider suicide, and never socialize. Also I haven't had any desire for sex since early this year. I might touch my dick once a week, but even then I usually don't finish.

So the best way to cope with you problems in head are pills?

Opana 10mgs iv

no, self medicating with weed for x mental illness is not a good alternative to seeing a doctor and taking appropriate meds you FUCK

Lexapro has made me less of a hot head and has lessened my maladaptive anxiety by at least 95%. I am on 10mg. First 3 weeks the side effects are kinda hard but after you adapt it is very easy to tolerate.

I use it. Been using it for more than a year now. 1x300mg every morning. Doesn't force you to be happy, just makes it so that negative experiences 'slide off' of you easier. Makes you more adaptive. It's great stuff, the only thing that I've tried that really works for me.

It's really hard to give advice like that. Some people have a legitimate issue with their brains and need pills to function.

The vast majority that take these pills tho, yes this is a much better alternative.

I already lucid dream almost every night. Will this make me ascend to the next dimension?

Maybe if u went off grid in the mountains or even became a monk, u brain would heal itself. You would feel better, breathe better, sleep better..And learn awesome kung fu moves. Probably not a whole lot of privacy for sausage stroking tho.

Weed is great, as long as you are in a place where that is legal. If you are feeling depressed all the time, see a doctor or a shrink first tho.

Still looking for them.

Lexapro just made me yawn
Zoloft made me cry and flipped my libido switch off.
Buspar did nothing
Bupropion made my anxiety and blood pressure skyrocket
Prozac made me a nervous nelly
Remeron made me fat and sleepy.

I hear Ketamine really helps but the docs won't give me that.

Maybe you can't be fixed by taking pills.

Kind of. I'm still unhappy and unmotivated to get a job but i'm so fucking happy about the changes i've got after just a few months.

i can't handle those. instant blackout, and the most belligerent shit i've ever done both times i got a bottle of 90. decided to take an entire bottle of vicodin, tramadol, and cough syrup after i swallowed the last handful of them the first time and ended up in the icu then psych ward. then right back to the psych ward at the end of the second bottle. i found one pill stashed in my wireless mouse and took it. within an hour i was slurring my speech and the rest of the day i blacked out. i don't know if the dosing is inconsistent or what.