Dating this 39 yo yoga teacher, she's back on cocks after being lesbian. how does she look like? would you date her ?

dating this 39 yo yoga teacher, she's back on cocks after being lesbian. how does she look like? would you date her ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saw this same thread last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ

why isn't she bi? can't you get her to recruit some women for ffm threesomes?

she was probably wrong when she was lesbian... she loves cock now..dunno my first experience like this

hi, I have a serious question: do people who start practising joga more lascivious?

I mean: are they getting more lascivious when practising joga?

does she look lesbian?

where are the nudes?

Is joga make girls easier?

I just got couple of aftrshowers she sent me. threadd is about how does she look like considering that she eatedpussy

good question man, that's what I am trying to figure out. she's more like going to a MMF than MFF threesome now. I am 23, she is 39, she lost control

Real question is, is she still tight after fuckin a lesbian for a while?

kind of my man. not the ass tho, her big fat ass is quite loose I'd say

more of mid. love the plan lesbo mom look.

dont waste our time if you dont have nudes

Mannish face. Leave her alone.

my friend's wife started practicing yoga and she changed dramatically. I feel when talking to her that she's into alien cocks so much.

La conozco y sé quien eres, le voy a mandar este hilo si no me pagas 500 euros, tú eliges, imbécil.

responde ya o le mando una copia, ella sabe quien eres tú :^)

yeh looks like my cute yoga teacher was eating fat tits mom pussy

shut up. you want to see her nude too

eh, if she was really cool, maybe.

I mean she was bitch when I tried to sort of persuade her to fuck but now she seems nicer and I feel like shes more open to the cock

prove it fag

última oportunidad, postea un email donde podamos hablar del pago o preparate para una denuncia de cojones

white knight fag

te quedan cinco minutos, sólo pido 500 euros, y tú puedes perder mucho con lo de moda que está la justicia de género, manda un email desde el que negociar o despídete

>donde
sounds almost like a dong

where are her nudes?

un minuto más y estás muerto, postea tu mail ya

Are you so insecure that you have to ask these assholes what they think about how this beautiful woman looks? You'll lose her to a man like me.

Probably wouldn't date her but I'd jump her bones

no, he is going to be visited by the police soon kek

Wouldn't date considering massive age difference but I'd probably fuck her a time or two.

Her tits appear to be roughly 4 miles apart so that's a hurdle to get past.

OK, se lo acabo de enviar a un par de amigas suyas, deberías haber pagado los 500 euros, porque esto ahora te va a salir más caro, ¡pasa buen fin de semana, gilipollas!

>a man like me

Lol she leaves one b-tard for another, how tragic

yo se lo diría antes de que se lo digan sus amigas, he visto cabronadas peores por facebook

lol, que se joda por newfag

fuckable

Is she spanish?

Lo que me ha respondido su amiga:
>menudo hijo de puta se va a enterar porque le pienso denunciar yo por haber subido una foto mia tambien

kekekekeke, sé que aún estás leyendo esto, cerdo

>yoga teacher
run!!!! just run now and don't look back and maybe she won't be able suck you into her crazy

GODVERDOMME KUTSPANJAARDEN PRAAT ENGELS JA!

HIJO DE PUTA SE QUIEN ERES DE ESTA NO TE LIBRAS

>39 yo
>yoga teacher
>after being lesbian

OK, i will tell you the plain truth: she is a psycopatic. She will have this traits
>antisocial behavior,
>impaired empathy and remorse,
>bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

I have been in love with such a girl and unfortunately there is not a drug you can make them take to be cured, there is no therapy. Actually usually therapy is detrimental, because they will refine they will use therapy just to refine their sicko skills better.

She will make your life a living hell, trust me user. Dump her. She will stalk you for a couple of months and then move on. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN I don't have any reason to tell you this. Screencap this if you don't believe me and you'll find yourself in hell in 6 months top. Please don't do this to yourself, you'll get other pussy

menudo hijo de puta que eres mi hermano te va dar una paliza

Yeah, I would date her.

But before you dump her, use her a lot.

This

OP?

Dude, im dating a yoga teacher Too and she also has very flacid tits, fucking hippie bitches really should start wearing bras

Y cual es el contenido de la denuncia?

Extorsion y chantaje user, esto si es motivo de denuncia. Subir una foto de alguien a internet, no lo es.

>Esta vestida y no sale haciendo nada intimo o privado en ninguna de las fotos.
>El OP solo esta teniendo una conversacion entre amigos

What is the difference between her and a 20-25-year-old girl's pussy?

@709542960
el hijo de puta ha subido fotos de mi amiga desnuda

En este thread? No las veo

>inb4 newfag

She looks like she'd reek of BO.

>yoga instructor

So a slut?

>mfw when the financial minister in our country cheated on her wife with a yoga instructor